Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452887
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47459
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2020, 08:54 AM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Trump's travel ban likely accelerated the spread of the coronavirus in the US, according to Bill Gates

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...F3M?li=BBnb7Kz

Business Week has turned into a leftist propaganda rag parroting every nutcase DPST stupidity it can possibly find. Their latest - from the globalist gates who seeks more billions for his pocketbook from a wuhan virus vaccine - seems that Putin and Xi have already released their vaccines upon their populations - Without Phase 3 Trials - a very risky move.

and - Gates is happy to do the same - it benefits him personally.

L-17 - gonna bow to the Gates dictatorship and get your shot - I am am being satirical - I am pro-vaccines that are carefully developed and approved - but I am not about to get injected with a microsoft vaccine - thanks much!
Nor anything that the DPST narrative Xi loving propaganda rag Business Week promotes.

Not to mention - Gates is not a virologist or epidemiologist - and he is just putting out new Lies to discredit Trump - and cares nothing else than to establish his place in the DPST power structure - so his wealth won't be confiscated by the money hungry DPST's - Bernie and AOC - to fund their Humongously expensive wet dreams such as the Soylent Green new Deal. Gates plans to be marxist nomenklatura under the new regime Bernie and AOC will enact.

It never ceases to amaze me what depths the DPST's will sink to ni their goebbels modeled propaganda!

Fuck them.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:04 PM   #2
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ok, maybe I'm reading this wrong but when you claim "Gates wants to be marxist nomenklatura".....

Why would Gates want a marxist government in place when he's made over $100 billion dollars in a capitalist society?

Seems to me he wouldn't be worth anywhere near that much in a marxist society without social classes....why the fvck would he even think about any other form of government?
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:10 PM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

Gates has placed himself right square in the heart of the DPST and Chinese marxist push.

He has White guilt over his wealth - and wants to level everyone else - except himself - of course.
IMHO
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:17 PM   #4
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...F3M?li=BBnb7Kz

Business Week has turned into a leftist propaganda rag parroting every nutcase DPST stupidity it can possibly find. Their latest - from the globalist gates who seeks more billions for his pocketbook from a wuhan virus vaccine - seems that Putin and Xi have already released their vaccines upon their populations - Without Phase 3 Trials - a very risky move.

and - Gates is happy to do the same - it benefits him personally.

L-17 - gonna bow to the Gates dictatorship and get your shot - I am am being satirical - I am pro-vaccines that are carefully developed and approved - but I am not about to get injected with a microsoft vaccine - thanks much!
Nor anything that the DPST narrative Xi loving propaganda rag Business Week promotes.

Not to mention - Gates is not a virologist or epidemiologist - and he is just putting out new Lies to discredit Trump - and cares nothing else than to establish his place in the DPST power structure - so his wealth won't be confiscated by the money hungry DPST's - Bernie and AOC - to fund their Humongously expensive wet dreams such as the Soylent Green new Deal. Gates plans to be marxist nomenklatura under the new regime Bernie and AOC will enact.

It never ceases to amaze me what depths the DPST's will sink to ni their goebbels modeled propaganda!

Fuck them.
I hope you were smiling when you wrote that. I think I may have posted this before but just in case you didn't catch it I'll post it again. "There may have been a time when Vaccines were formulated with care and the health of the recipient was of the utmost concern but those days are unfortunately gone". Bill Gates has no business giving people advise on anything related to public health. When a guy like Bill Gates starts talking about what people should do in terms of their Health then I know somethings up, that goes for celebrities too. These people are dirty.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:21 PM   #5
oeb11
Valued Poster

I was being satirical
In general, i believe that FDA approved vaccines are very carefully produced.

I agree entirely in your assessment of DPST control freak Bill Gates.

may he soon join his father and go to inhabit an Apple in the Sky!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:38 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

this is rather tone deaf by Gates at the least. first, what would he have done? let thousands of US citizens remain stranded overseas? for how long? months? that's neither practical nor very compassionate. what if they contracted the virus? these people would have to rely on medical care in foreign nations where their insurance might not apply costing them large amounts of money that normally would be covered care. and these countries could very well deny US citizens treatment to begin with in favor of their own citizens.

also many people wouldn't have had the resources to stay overseas for an extended period, unlike billion dollar Bill. maybe Bill should have ponied up a few shekels from his foundation to help out? Nah. he wouldn't do that!

then Gates goes on to say testing is "worthless" yet he said lack of testing is a reason why these people shouldn't have been allowed to return? he should also know that early on testing was flawed in the rush to create a reliable one. you can't do that overnight and many nations initially had flawed tests, not just the US. even with a reliable test you need to process it. there are many labs that can however the turnaround is several days at least and with a huge influx that of course delays results.

you can bet that if Gates had been overseas when the ban was going to be implemented he'd fire up his Lear jet and return immediately, risks and testing be damned.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:02 PM   #7
sexykarma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this is rather tone deaf by Gates at the least. first, what would he have done? let thousands of US citizens remain stranded overseas? for how long? months? that's neither practical nor very compassionate. what if they contracted the virus? these people would have to rely on medical care in foreign nations where their insurance might not apply costing them large amounts of money that normally would be covered care. and these countries could very well deny US citizens treatment to begin with in favor of their own citizens.

also many people wouldn't have had the resources to stay overseas for an extended period, unlike billion dollar Bill. maybe Bill should have ponied up a few shekels from his foundation to help out? Nah. he wouldn't do that!

then Gates goes on to say testing is "worthless" yet he said lack of testing is a reason why these people shouldn't have been allowed to return? he should also know that early on testing was flawed in the rush to create a reliable one. you can't do that overnight and many nations initially had flawed tests, not just the US. even with a reliable test you need to process it. there are many labs that can however the turnaround is several days at least and with a huge influx that of course delays results.

you can bet that if Gates had been overseas when the ban was going to be implemented he'd fire up his Lear jet and return immediately, risks and testing be damned.
Very impractical indeed to strand thousands of ours overseas....With the ease and rapidity of how this virus spread I doubt it would have made much difference, it would have changed the pyramids of infection along with who got it and which people died, but I think we'd be in the same place today given the mobility of people and some of the bulletproof attitudes and actions a lot of people cling to.
sexykarma is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:10 PM   #8
oeb11
Valued Poster

As DF posted in another thread - the current Texas case mortality rates are significantly lower than I felt - and to theDPST parties' dismay - many millions and hundreds of thousands short of the millions of deaths they predicted, desired, wanted - for their political purpose of control of the population. -

SK - i believe you are correct - once the wuhan virus arrived in NYC - it was out of the box of control in teh world - and passing through the population to herd immunity - or a vaccine- is all taht will stop it.

masks and quarantine just slow the virus progression through the population - and do take a load off the health care system - as unlike the spanish flu in 1918 - all the cases do not arrive on hospital doorsteps in one fell swoop.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:19 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykarma View Post
Very impractical indeed to strand thousands of ours overseas....With the ease and rapidity of how this virus spread I doubt it would have made much difference, it would have changed the pyramids of infection along with who got it and which people died, but I think we'd be in the same place today given the mobility of people and some of the bulletproof attitudes and actions a lot of people cling to.

probably not since it's a known fact China covered it up to begin with and continued to allow international travel for weeks which let the genie out of the bottle anyway. they of course did that intentionally.

some posters elsewhere on this site also made big shit about Trump's travel ban because they claimed it allowed foreign nationals to pass through US airports while returning home thus infecting the US because of it. like that was the sole reason the virus got to the US? it got here because as noted above China allowed travel while knowing there was an outbreak. and what would other nations think if the US didn't allow these established routes for travel? kinda hard to re-route these flights.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:38 PM   #10
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Sounds like Gates and Biden will be huddled in blankets together feeding the ducks.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:51 PM   #11
HoeHummer
BANNED

Out of curiosity, are there any good WSND tech companies run by Trumpholians that yous can trust?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 06:12 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Out of curiosity, are there any good WSND tech companies run by Trumpholians that yous can trust?

ftfy .. bub!
Old 09-19-2020, 06:33 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Trust nobody.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 06:36 PM   #14
oeb11
Valued Poster

YR/hh pontificating on 'Trust" ???

Will Pelosi vote for Trump Nov 3????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 08:19 PM   #15
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30