Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #91
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

One of the two things about the law that has amazed me the most over the years is the difference in laws state to state. Quite often, it's not so much what you did as where you did it. You're seeing this every day now with marijuana laws which make what's illegal pretty bizarre. Jump in if you know the particulars, but in some places, isn't it legal to buy it and smoke it but not to transport it? And the quantity of a particular drug that makes possession a felony varies widely state to state. And, of course, in Nevada, I can go to a legal brothel and fuck my eyes out for money. Not so in Texas.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 06:55 PM   #92
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
One of the two things about the law that has amazed me the most over the years is the difference in laws state to state. Quite often, it's not so much what you did as where you did it. You're seeing this every day now with marijuana laws which make what's illegal pretty bizarre. Jump in if you know the particulars, but in some places, isn't it legal to buy it and smoke it but not to transport it? And the quantity of a particular drug that makes possession a felony varies widely state to state. And, of course, in Nevada, I can go to a legal brothel and fuck my eyes out for money. Not so in Texas.
Is the other thing that amazed you the fact that statutes are only half of the law?

I guess I always kinda knew it, but when I started dealing with attorneys more, I was shocked at how much of the law comes from prior cases. I think the easiest example to point to is Miranda. We all know that cops have to "read you your rights" before they ask you questions when you're in their custody. Most of know that they're called Miranda Rights. Some of us know that it comes from a Supreme Court decision, and that decision made it the law of the land in the United States. There are thousands and thousands of other cases that have created laws, even though there's no statute on the books.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:10 PM   #93
luv2luv
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

No, although you make a good point. The other thing is the latitude that judges have in their courtrooms. They can pretty much make up the law as they go. Of course, that gives grounds for appeal, but Boy, have I seen some bizarre things in a courtroom.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 04:40 PM   #94
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
No, although you make a good point. The other thing is the latitude that judges have in their courtrooms. They can pretty much make up the law as they go. Of course, that gives grounds for appeal, but Boy, have I seen some bizarre things in a courtroom.
Ah, and another strange/cool thing that can happen in a courtroom: Jury nullification!

If a law (statute) is passed, and someone clearly violates that law, and it's proven in the courtroom, the jury can still decide that the law is unfair/ ridiculous/ stupid /whatever and not convict the person for violating that law.

If you surround the word 'stupid' with slashes, it makes the following smiley: /
Crock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women