Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2018, 08:59 PM   #1
ks15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Uber/lyft

Soo... I’m an uber driver and through my time driving around for a few years now (do this part time FYI) I’ve talked to other drivers and they always seem to have some crazy story about some hot chick and how she would flirt or try to get a “free ride” if maybe she does something. Now I’m 32 good body not ugly, always referred to as quite handsome and I also have a large package and I never seem to get anything attention or “offer” like these guys talk about. I know there’s also a fraternization clause uber has which could get the driver or rider kicked off the platform if they find out. Which at this point would be how??? But I guess really is what have y’all heard/ or actually have done with any drivers or riders? And if you have how did it happen? Naturally or was there an incentive thrown out there? I also know this probably a fetish for some...so yeah...any comments?
ks15 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
lawrenceks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Wear tighter pants, ignore them after they're in the car, and only work the 12am-3am times in the P&L area.
lawrenceks is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Way to promote yourself there buddy.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:38 PM   #4
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

He might have better luck with gay dudes around town.
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:48 PM   #5
xomissmiab
♕Midwest MustHave♡

User ID: 342551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

don’t you have to have a card with $ on it to even get a ride ?! Interesting lol I know rides can get up there in price but I’ve never had a Uber/lyft that was more than $40-50 & would never ask to “do something” instead of paying that rate 😭😭
xomissmiab is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:00 PM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Mia is correct.
Must have an account with Uber or whomever. Either balance on account or a cc that's been approved.

With all rides booked through system and with system tracking vehicle, well...

Btw, pro dating gals that fly in and don't have wheels do use these a lot for outcalls. But why would a gal be late for an outcall? Outcalls are frequently long term valued clients and no way a gal is gonna be late for that.

Last, stories get embellished each time retold.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:26 AM   #7
BBarney
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Other drivers are just sharing their fantasys with you...I would just come up with a better one to share back.

Its like the... hotel maid fantasy...babysitter...nurse.. door to door saleswoman...etc
BBarney is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:46 AM   #8
jakestone
Premium Access

Well these things do occur.

The summer I graduated from high school I worked at the post office. One of my duties was to substitute for carriers on vacation. There was a place on a route where the "lady" of the house started coming to the door to receive her mail in increasingly revealing outfits. After a few days she was dammed near naked. She was probably in her 30's and reasonably good looking as I recall. Unfortunately, being a naive 18 year old I thought she was just weird and kept my distance. When the regular carrier came back he asked if anything funny happened on his route. Of course, I lied. Clearly something was going on.

How much of life is wasted in youth.
jakestone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women