Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Utah > The Sandbox - Utah
The Sandbox - Utah The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2017, 06:31 PM   #1
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Where to go for Utah/SLC info on the p****-slinging scene?

Utah has over 3 million ppl in it. Most live in SLC and Provo and the suburbs thereof. Just over 60% are LDS-identified though it seems only about 40% are active members of the LDS. Well, we'll try to avoid making crass religion-based assumptions TOO BADLY here but I will speculate that the likelihood that the typical observant LDS woman is either going to be a pro or a casual (casual = a UTR who has a RW job or is married and doesn't really NEED $ from hooking but does it anyway on a more selective basis than a pro) is a fair bit less than is likely to be the case for women without an affiliation with a major religion, or one whose affiliation is non-critical in her life. Likewise I will speculate the typical observant LDS man is less likely to be a hooker-banging jimmie vs. men with a religiously-observant bent. (Not a hard-and-fast rule but a generalization, unless I am completely wrong and religious folk are in fact running rampant turning tricks and banging whores. If that were the case, though, we'd've all probably heard about it by now.)

THAT SAID, let's ASS-U-ME that 60% of Utah is not likely to be so religiously observant that it shapes their ideas around being a/banging a hooker(s) to the degree that it is beyond the pale that they could do or be one of those things. That leaves a population of .6 x 3 million or 1.8 million.

Specif., let's look at SLC. Estimates center on 40% of the city being LDS with a city + area (ie, the MSA of SLC) having 1.03 million ppl in it. This makes the SLC MSA with 618,000 ppl in it who are not LDS members. But so we count LDS members-in-name-only and LDS members who are in fact up for being hookers of some kind or jimmies, let's put the *potential* jimmie/hooker community in the SLC MSA at 700,000. Now we eliminate the old people ("old" in this case is 55+) and kids under 18, and get: 490,000 ppl between 18 and 55. (This is an estimate, I just multiplied 490,000 by .7.)

I am not even counting Provo, now. Just SLC.

If even 1/1000th of 1% of those 490,000 ppl fucked hookers or were hookers of some kind, including casual girls, then that would mean there are 490 people in the SLC MSA who fuck for money on a quid pro quo basis or who pay such people for such services. They would like anyone else these days seek to communicate with one another over THE INTERNETS because that appears to be how everything is done these days.

AND YET...

This Utah board here on eccie is about as hopping as a dead frog.

I am not so naive as to believe that for some reason, the state of Utah has defied every law of human/primate nature and that the exchanging of stuff for pussy is NOT happening except of course within the bonds of holy matrimony, blah, blah, blah, which is only legalized prostitution trussed up in a dress and tuxedo anyway. (Yeah, truth hurts at times, but reality is reality, denying it does no one any good.)

So if info on the pussy trade in Utah is not being exchanged on eccie, where in heaven's name is it being exchanged???

Please let me know.

Thank you.
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:33 AM   #2
Maybach
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I've wondered the same thing. There are other boards but it is weird that the hobby folks don't want to help out in finding the best possible opportunity in the Utah. I've posted some reviews but its frustrating to find that others either want to keep the secret to themselves or who know why.
Maybach is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:08 PM   #3
BlueFaery
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 166001
My ECCIE Reviews

It is my humble opinion that due to our city being just "other hobby hot spot" instead of part of the main city selection, people just don't really look here or post here very often. I know that Preferred 411 gets a lot of the postings for Salt Lake, as does Nightshift and My Provider Guide. However, this is just my humble opinion.
BlueFaery is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 02:10 PM   #4
BlueFaery
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 166001
My ECCIE Reviews

p.s., I like your analysis of our population
BlueFaery is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:27 AM   #5
Truckerman86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Sucks for me really.. I live outside Dallas TX.. there you get anything your little heart desires.

I travel for a living and hobbying on eccie outside of texas is as you said "hopping like a dead frog".

I like eccie cause it's free. P411 is a paid "financial paper trail"
Truckerman86 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:03 AM   #6
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I have some ideas about this. PM me if you want, I don't want to put them out on the open board.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #7
Lil Tex2
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I'm formerly known as Lil' Tex, usually around Austin and Killeen, but periodically in slc. I had often wondered the same thing.
My encounters in slc were all bp, until I found a regular.
She is not always available though, and I keep checking back here with little luck...
Lil Tex2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:59 PM   #8
Lil Tex2
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Just looked into p411
Not taking new clients
Lil Tex2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:38 AM   #9
69UILTAZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I'm landing in on Nov. 5th and Hope I don't have a crappy 6 weeks
in SLC!any Dogs want have a drink PM me and we can talk about the Hobby seen in SLC! Drink and a stoggie on me!
Later
Taz
69UILTAZ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women