Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2018, 10:55 AM   #1
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94
Default Jaguar XJ220

I have 2 brokers out there looking for a couple cars that I'd like to purchase. the broker who is handling the sale of my yacht to a guy in Australia noticed my list and has come up with one of my dream cars, a Jaguar XJ220. He found it in England at a place with 8-EIGHT of them, 220+ were built and most are for racing only, this one is built for the street.

The 220 is a much more reliable model than previous models with 9,300 miles on it and a 1994 model, the body is excellent and the paint is OK but old and showing signs of needing to be repainted. The engine is a dual turbo charged 3.5Liter V6 that develops 540HP, with a 5 speed tranny, it is mid engine and has been driven recently after some restoration. This model is super wide 7'6" and very aerodynamic especially for a 90's model car. It was the fastest production car in the world for several years till MaClaren produced the F1. I am told that Jaguar made about 220 of them and it is capable of 220+ mph which fits my insane love for acceleration and speed. It is a truly beautiful car while being a very fast one as well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...1992_-_001.jpg

We have agreed on the price and I wired the money to them today. I am having it shipped to Barcelona where the Porsche dealership will take possession for me and maintain it till I am able to get to Barcelona. The dealership has 3 of my cars and they maintain them for me so they will be ready to drive when I get back from my sailing adventure.

I have talked to their chief mechanic about the Jaguar and he has agreed to add what is in effect a small supercharger ahead of the low speed turbo. I read about a California firm that has added a small electric motor that turns at 25,000 rpms to a plenum ahead of the turbo that completely eliminates low speed turbo lag. I am a sucker for acceleration.

It looks like my new 118' yacht will be ready by Dec.1 at least that is what the builder promised me. The Australian buyer has made a verbal commitment and wants to take possession by Oct 10. IF that happens, IF! Myself, Jane and my crew will fly to Europe, Jane, the Captain and I to Southampton to get a look at the new yacht, then Jane and I to Barcelona and the Captain to Switzerland for a months vacation with his wife. The deck hands will travel to Switzerland as well. My Captain is going to hire 3 additional new crew to help maintain the new yacht, that will take some of the load off his wife and my Chef and me as well. I have volunteered to do housekeeping but that will be handled by the new crew. I really hope the sale of the 75' yacht does go thru because that way i can have all of my family join me in Andorra for an early Christmas and I can get out and drive my Jag, the MB, my Cobra and the Porsche and show off for Jane and probably scare the shit out of her.........and maybe myself LMAO
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:45 AM   #2
johnjhouston
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

WTF did I just read? Wished Mr. Dennison would quit boasting and get to work.
johnjhouston is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 06:37 AM   #3
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

If ya got it flaunt it. Glad he is so successful!
Good for him only wish I woulda had the same opportunities in life!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:01 PM   #4
loveitdou
Premium Access

Sorry if this is too much...yes I am proud of what I have accomplished fact is I was deeply in debt and a lower middle class earner 8 years ago. I accomplished a Herculean bit of work that took me 14 years to complete and then found myself in the right place at the right time....

I use this venue to showcase what I am doing because it is comparatively secure and anonymous for my own security.
Old 09-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #5
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
I have 2 brokers out there looking for a couple cars that I'd like to purchase. the broker who is handling the sale of my yacht to a guy in Australia noticed my list and has come up with one of my dream cars, a Jaguar XJ220. He found it in England at a place with 8-EIGHT of them, 220+ were built and most are for racing only, this one is built for the street.

The 220 is a much more reliable model than previous models with 9,300 miles on it and a 1994 model, the body is excellent and the paint is OK but old and showing signs of needing to be repainted. The engine is a dual turbo charged 3.5Liter V6 that develops 540HP, with a 5 speed tranny, it is mid engine and has been driven recently after some restoration. This model is super wide 7'6" and very aerodynamic especially for a 90's model car. It was the fastest production car in the world for several years till MaClaren produced the F1. I am told that Jaguar made about 220 of them and it is capable of 220+ mph which fits my insane love for acceleration and speed. It is a truly beautiful car while being a very fast one as well>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...1992_-_001.jpg

We have agreed on the price and I wired the money to them today. I am having it shipped to Barcelona where the Porsche dealership will take possession for me and maintain it till I am able to get to Barcelona. The dealership has 3 of my cars and they maintain them for me so they will be ready to drive when I get back from my sailing adventure.

I have talked to their chief mechanic about the Jaguar and he has agreed to add what is in effect a small supercharger ahead of the low speed turbo. I read about a California firm that has added a small electric motor that turns at 25,000 rpms to a plenum ahead of the turbo that completely eliminates low speed turbo lag. I am a sucker for acceleration.

It looks like my new 118' yacht will be ready by Dec.1 at least that is what the builder promised me. The Australian buyer has made a verbal commitment and wants to take possession by Oct 10. IF that happens, IF! Myself, Jane and my crew will fly to Europe, Jane, the Captain and I to Southampton to get a look at the new yacht, then Jane and I to Barcelona and the Captain to Switzerland for a months vacation with his wife. The deck hands will travel to Switzerland as well. My Captain is going to hire 3 additional new crew to help maintain the new yacht, that will take some of the load off his wife and my Chef and me as well. I have volunteered to do housekeeping but that will be handled by the new crew. I really hope the sale of the 75' yacht does go thru because that way i can have all of my family join me in Andorra for an early Christmas and I can get out and drive my Jag, the MB, my Cobra and the Porsche and show off for Jane and probably scare the shit out of her.........and maybe myself LMAO
I like that plenum idea and turbocharger to defeat turbo lag.

I hope that plenum isn't plastic!!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #6
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
Sorry if this is too much...yes I am proud of what I have accomplished fact is I was deeply in debt and a lower middle class earner 8 years ago. I accomplished a Herculean bit of work that took me 14 years to complete and then found myself in the right place at the right time....

I use this venue to showcase what I am doing because it is comparatively secure and anonymous for my own security.
Let me guess - NTFX and AMZN?
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:34 PM   #7
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had to look this up. I have never heard of this car before. While I don't find anything attractive about the car …
I am certainly a fan of this turquoise color that appears to be factory.

This video is pretty sweet too …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVBGFnPUe-4

jag.jpg
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 09:40 PM   #8
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I like that plenum idea and turbocharger to defeat turbo lag.

I hope that plenum isn't plastic!!

The waste gate and actuator are the key issues along with manifold vacuum simply put if the pre charge is added to much compression will be added to the cylinders .

The only way not to build to much boost would be then to limit the out put of the turbos -why?

Plus unless it is a non parasitic driven super charger which then would be electric which it would still cause drain to the charging system which robs hp .

Turbos are wasted gas powered no parasitic and to put a parasitic device on a turbo engine is well ---it just is like a hippy and preppie hanging out at a plasma center .

But i 2 love to hear what OP is up 2 and a couple things come to mind .

I take him at face value which i do or picture a old pc in a travel trailer in vanita ok and a really great imaginitive mf ...
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 09:49 AM   #9
loveitdou
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguy21 View Post
The waste gate and actuator are the key issues along with manifold vacuum simply put if the pre charge is added to much compression will be added to the cylinders .

The only way not to build to much boost would be then to limit the out put of the turbos -why?

Plus unless it is a non parasitic driven super charger which then would be electric which it would still cause drain to the charging system which robs hp .

Turbos are wasted gas powered no parasitic and to put a parasitic device on a turbo engine is well ---it just is like a hippy and preppie hanging out at a plasma center .

But i 2 love to hear what OP is up 2 and a couple things come to mind .

I take him at face value which i do or picture a old pc in a travel trailer in vanita ok and a really great imaginitive mf ...
Thanks and

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women