Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When one asks for toilet training?

This seems to be a fairly regular request that I do not know how to accomodate. Any insight on what this entails would be helpful.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

PM me, sweetie.
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews

From Bondage Dot Com http://www.bondage.com/topic_id/1814...ums/topic.html

Mistress Abby's Toilet Slave Training Tutorial

First, let me dispel your thoughts about how horrible this would be to do to someone. There are thousands of men out there who fantasize almost exclusively about servicing a woman in this way. To take someone in and train them to become what they desire to be is not horrible—you are allowing a man to fulfill his deepest and darkest fantasy. Don't believe me? Just do a Google search for “toilet slave” and count how many personal adds you run across from guys wishing to become one.
Alright, so there are guys out there who want to become a toilet, but why would I want to use a man as a toilet? This is a very common question and one I run across often. Once you've had the experience of using a skilled toilet slave, you will realize that there truly is no better luxury in the world. Here are a few reasons:
* Never again will you have to deal with the smell or splash of a traditional toilet. A toilet that has gone through my training process will be able to lock his lips air tight around you and keep them there no matter how much you give him or how quickly, sparing you the unpleasant stench.
* Using a toilet slave is more sanitary than traditional methods of cleaning—he will have better view and will have the training required to leave you spotlessly clean every time.
There's no better feeling in the world than a toilet slave's tongue cleaning you in your most personal area.
* What a power rush it is to use a man as a personal toilet: It truly is the most degrading role a man can play, which may explain why it's so popular (with men--).
* If you're lucky, and find a handsome toilet slave, it's truly quite an erotic experience in addition to the power trip. Just seeing those eager eyes staring up at me in perfect obedience as I prepare to shit down his throat gets me wet every time. I personally would never use my toilet slave to get off because that would make my boyfriend jealous; however, it can definitely get me in the mood... And what a wonderful way to clean up after sex! Just sit back and let your slave do his work :-).
* Had a bad day at the office and need to vent? Why there's no better way to take out your frustrations. Have your toilet slave ram his nose up your butt and pretend it's someone at work... hehehe.
A good toilet slave is content with his fate and enjoys what he does. Witnessing this day after day definitely keeps things in perspective.
* When you are finished, have your slave massage your butt around your hole with some cool moisturizing lotion using his tongue. This is a fantastic feeling and helps keep your skin healthy.
* Your slave will be more than happy to clean you out on that wonderful time of a month. This is so much more effective and sanitary than any other method.
* Have a nasty flavor in your mouth? Bite in to something gross at dinner? Don't spit in the toilet and waste water flushing it down, when you can easily spit into your slaves mouth.
Training an effective toilet slave is unfortunately quite a challenge. Even though there are many men out there who fantasize about becoming a woman's toilet, few turn out to become effective toilets. Few can tolerate the tolerate the taste and even fewer can ingest quickly enough not to make a horable mess and smell. Training a man to become your toilet is almost always more of an undertaking than initially realized.
Over the years, I've come up with a regime that has proved extremely effective. If followed on a slave, I guarantee wonderful results. Slave is a keyword here. This guide is to creating a full-time toilet slave with no other purpose in life other than serving you during your most personal moments. A true slave is a wonderful and difficult find these days—many who claim to be them do not truly know what they are claiming to be. This guide assumes that you already have a slave and intend to train him for this role. If you want to train your husband or some other man who is not a slave to become your toilet on a part-time basis, this guide can be followed loosely.
Toilet training is really a huge money making opportunity for an entrepreneurial woman out there who decides to go into the business of churning out toilet slaves. Submissive men will pay well to be trained. Rich mistresses out there wishing to own a toilet slave but lack the patience to train their own would pay well for a trained slave.
Before you begin, it's very important to make sure you don't allow your slave to masturbate for at least a month. The most effective way to do this is through chastity. I've used several variations from http://www.chastitytube.com/page1.html in the past—these are somewhat pricey, but extremely well built. Most of these require a chastity piercing: something every slave should have. I recommend a PA. A man that has been denied release for over a month will be easier to mold into a role as your toilet.
Most mistresses prefer siting in a chair designed for a toilet slave rather than squatting directly on his face. While squatting certainly works, it is much less comfortable than a chair especially if you like to take your time. If you'd rather not buy your own, why not have your slave make you one before you commit him to his fate? It should be comfortable enough to sit on for long periods of time. Even if your slave lacks carpentry skills, a wooden box, couple of holes and a toilet seat on top isn't rocket science.
I.Phase One: 1 month
The first phase is mostly psychological. It prepares you and your slave mentally for the two stages coming up. Honestly, the most important part of this phase is that you feel comfortable being watched by your slave. If you are sure that you already to, you may shorten this step to a week... Some may choose to skip it entirely if they are in a rush.
On day one, secure your slave in chastity in the bathroom. Give him a bucket to relieve himself. Restrain his hands and legs as much as possible. Do not allow him to groom, wash himself, or brush his teeth.
Tell him what you intend to turn him into. Tell him that soon, this will be his only purpose in life. Use graphic words that will stick in his mind when you describe what you intend to do to him and how he will react. The one way conversation could go something like:
“Soon, you will be servicing me regularly during my most personal moments. You will be my toilet. You will sit here... ALL DAY... alone... in the dark... and wait for me... to take a shit down your throat. This will be your only purpose in life and you will be grateful for such a privilege... You'll eagerly accept the gift of my excrement and be thankful to me for it. From this day on, you will only be referred to by what you are: [make up degrading name of your choice here].”
You will Ask him to nod his head to acknowledge that he heard you, but under no circumstances allow him to speak. This will be the last thing you say to him during this phase. Be sure not to speak to him at all after this. His fate should be the last thing he hears from your mouth. Don't give him anything else to think about. This is something that will take your slave a long time to realize.
Keep the lights off while you are not in the room. Before using the bathroom, wait a couple of minutes for his eyes to adjust before you go. You want to be sure that he sees you in the process: If he's not watching, force him to look without words. As soon as you are done, turn off the lights. The only thing he should see this month is you going to the bathroom, all he should hear is what he will soon be receiving splashing into the water of the toilet.
You must shower, brush your teeth, hair, etc in another bathroom. Be sure to NEVER allow your slave to talk. He will never be allowed to do so again unless directly asked a question—which you should avoid doing. Punish him severely for speaking without being asked a direct question.
This phase of training will also serve as training for you. You should feel completely comfortable doing your business while your slave is watching. You should continue this training until you feel completely comfortable, no matter how long this takes.
For food, one full can of dog food a day will condition his stomach for what's coming. I recommend Alpo brand: Hearty Loaf Beef, Bacon & Cheese. One full can a day will suffice. Be sure he finishes it.
For hydration, fill a water bottle with 5 cups of water. Give him 2.5 cups at a time, but squirt it rapidly two inches from his mouth. Do not allow him to drink the water he spills. This is to get him used to drinking fast and carefully without spilling.
Once every third day, force your slave to take a shot of apple cyder vinegar. Make him hold in his mouth for 20 minutes before swallowing. If he gags, throws up, or shows any discontent, make him do it again (up to 4 times—at which point beat him instead).
I.Part Two: 1-3 Weeks
After a month, your slave should be ripe enough to begin his second phase of training. Your slave is already starting to be reprogrammed. Eventually, your slave will not be able to have an erection without the presence of your excrement—usually this effect happens after a year of serving as a full-time toilet. This month will get him used to being in close contact with it. The smell and taste will take time to get used to, but the apple cider and dog food should have conditioned his stomach enough to keep it down.
This is a particularly difficult month for the trainer because there is no avoiding an awful stench. I recommend using nose plugs while implementing this phase of training.
Begin by taking the chastity device off your slave. Keep his hands restrained behind his back so it is impossible to masturbate. Also stop giving your slave doses of apple cider vinegar and reduce his dog food intake to 1/4 a can per day. This is to ensure that he will be uncomfortably hungry unless he decides to eat what you give him.
You will want to keep your slave in the bath tub for the entire week. Plug the drain so that no water can escape and do not allow him to leave the tub to use the toilet—Force him to wear an adult diaper, which will overflow by the week's end—this is OK and intentional. Not only will he be in regular contact with your excrement throughout the week, he will have to soak in his own. For the next couple of weeks, instead of using the toilet, use the tub whenever you need to take a shit. I recommend not going on top of him, but in easy reach—this will allow him to approach it at his own pace.
Once you finish, force him to lean over and shove his nose and face into your excrement. Ask him to pick some of it up with his mouth and keep it in for several minutes and swallow some. If it doesn't gross you out, I recommend getting some latex gloves, and using them to smear it thoroughly over his face—be sure to get plenty up his nostrils and into his mouth. It's important that he has an erection during this process. Monitor him and if he doesn't have a hard on, you must help it along with some gentle friction, but make sure to NOT allow him release. It is extremely important that he is excited while being introduced to your shit.
Another important part is that he stay ungroomed and washed. During this period, your slave should be under constant influence of the smell, taste, and feel of human waste. Make sure to get it deep into his hair--if your slave has a beard and mustash, be sure to get plenty into it as well. He will have his hands restrained behind his back and will be unable to wipe it out.
Be sure to turn off the lights when you are finished. If you ever catch your slave in the process of, or find evidence that he released his load, be sure to punish him so severely that he will never think of doing so again. Denial is important because it keeps his mind focused and in a state that makes the process much easier.
Each time you urinate, do so into his mouth (do not make contact with his mouth since his mouth has been in contact with excrement and not cleaned, it is not safe). If you can't comfortably do so when your slave is in the tub, urinate into a water bottle and squeeze it into his mouth. Force him to drink it all. If he spills any (which he will surely do), whip him moderately. I recommend using something you can afford to get rid of after the week (such as a flexible stick or a wire close hanger), since your slave is not allowed to clean himself. Also, reduce his water intake to only 2 cups a day so he is always thirsty when he receives your urine.
Throughout the week, your slaves diet should consist of 1/2 a can of dog food and your excrement (always force him to eat only some, but allow him to eat as much as he wants).
Always use paper when you are done during this phase. You can dispose of it in the toilet, or throw it in the tub with your slave—up to you.
It's important that you talk to your slave only when absolutely necessary. When you do, be sure to call him what he is.
II.The 3d phase: 3 months to a year
By now, your slave should be almost ready. During this phase you will train him to eat your shit very quickly—quickly enough so that he should be able to swallow what you give him faster than you give it to him. Your slave will need to get used to swallowing your shit without chewing it in order for this to be possible—something that takes all toilet slaves some time to perfect. Some use their tongues to soften it slightly before swallowing. The amount of time required by slaves to perfect this important technique varies wildly from slave to slave. In some extreme cases, it can take many months before a slave can ingest a good size stool very quickly consistently (the worst case I've personally run across was 6 months, but have heard of cases taking up to a year). Eventually after enough beatings and practice, your slave will get it. Don't give up on him!
Hygiene will be another important part of this final stage. Begin the week by forcing your slave to dispose of his diaper, take a shower, brush his teeth, floss, and use mouth wash. You should force him to clean his teeth and mouth after every use. He will also be required to groom himself to your specifications: hair length, hair style, beard/mustache, calone, deodorant, nails, etc.
For this phase, you should go number 2 directly into his mouth. Have him lie on his back in the tub with his feet in the air. Sit over the side of the tub, so your butt is roughly 4 inches from his mouth and legs spread with your knees roughly 12 inches apart (sit on a towel or pillow for comfort). Have him hold a bowl in one hand to collect any urine that spills during the process. This will take some coordination. The goal here for the slave is to keep up with you and not spill anything.
All toilet slaves find this phase the most difficult of the 4 phases. Be sure that you have given you slave stools of a variety of different consistencies. Experiment with all sorts of different foods. If you have to, use stool softeners—this is not recommended though for more than a couple times a month. Softer stools tend to have a more intense flavor and smell and may cause your slave to throw up or gag the first few experiences; however, softer stools are much easier to swallow quickly.
Now for the fun part. For most mistresses, this part of the experience is why they train a toilet slave to begin with... There is nothing like the sensation of having your ass cleaned by a man's tongue. Your slave should thoroughly clean his mouth before this process. I always make my slave wash his mouth 5 times with water and 30 seconds with mouth wash before this step—be sure that your slave does this very quickly—He shouldn't take longer than a minute to prepare his mouth for your ass. Once your slave's mouth is clean, instruct him not to let his tongue wander far from your hole. It's extremely important that his tongue stay far away from your vaginal region to avoid infections. Alright, here's how I like to have my slave do it:
Have your slave hold a glass of water in his hand and cup his lips around your hole and begin by moving his tongue up and down to clean the surface. His tongue should feel cool with fresh water from rinsing. Then his tongue should enter your hole approximately two inches and make small circular movements. His tongue should stay in for about 2 seconds, then retract and enter again. This should happen about 3 times. He is to then wash his mouth out with cool water and repeat the process until he is sure it's perfectly clean. Next comes the moisturizer. Your slave is to dry his tongue with a towel and place a dab of hand lotion onto its tip. H should then carefully massage it onto the surface of your butt around your hole with his tongue. This is an extremely refreshing feeling and keeps your skin healthy.
Lastly, your slave is an investment of your valuable time. Like any valuable possession, you want him to last a long time. Keep him healthy by giving him vitamins every night and forcing him to exercise. I recommend a daily routine of running in place for an hour, 100 sit ups, and 50 push ups.
Do not proceed to the next phase until you are confident that your slave can ingest quickly enough.
III.Ah, the final stage. Your slave is finely ready. Test out your slave to see how well he performs. The next time you go number 2, have your slave close his lips around your ass hole and not let any air slip by while ingesting your gift. This is the moment that you've worked so hard to attain. Relax and enjoy it.
Your slave should catch your urine into a boal while munching. When finish, he will drink whatever is in the boal and begin the wonderful cleaning process.
Dress up your slave however you want. Perhaps, if you are a sadist and assuming this is a permanent toilet slave, you could graduate him with a tattoo or branding of what he has become on his chest. Maybe force him to wear a “You are what you eat” shirt hehehe... Whatever your twisted mind comes up with. Dress him up however you wish, position him however you like, and enjoy your new toilet slave!
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews

This is quite possibly much more information than you were seeking....
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #5
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much for the very insightful information and resource. There is no such thing as too much information when you are learning something new. I appreciate you taking the time to help me, and your understanding that everyone must start somewhere. Sophia Bella, thank you too.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
Miss Sophie Bella
Account Disabled

User ID: 6378

Absolutely my pleasure, sweet lady. I am always more than happy to help when I'm able. Take care. Hugs!
Miss Sophie Bella is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Having read the detailed process above, I would never ask.

I think this is a correct recitation of the facts:

Quote:
Even though there are many men out there who fantasize about becoming a woman's toilet, few turn out to become effective toilets. Few can tolerate the tolerate the taste and even fewer can ingest quickly enough not to make a horable [sic] mess and smell. Training a man to become your toilet is almost always more of an undertaking than initially realized.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
enigma878
Valued Poster

Great post.

i've always fantasized about being something like this slave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellee View Post
From Bondage Dot Com http://www.bondage.com/topic_id/1814...ums/topic.html

Mistress Abby's Toilet Slave Training Tutorial

First, let me dispel your thoughts about how horrible this would be to do to someone. There are thousands of men out there who fantasize almost exclusively about servicing a woman in this way. To take someone in and train them to become what they desire to be is not horrible—you are allowing a man to fulfill his deepest and darkest fantasy. Don't believe me? Just do a Google search for “toilet slave” and count how many personal adds you run across from guys wishing to become one.
Alright, so there are guys out there who want to become a toilet, but why would I want to use a man as a toilet? This is a very common question and one I run across often. Once you've had the experience of using a skilled toilet slave, you will realize that there truly is no better luxury in the world. Here are a few reasons:
* Never again will you have to deal with the smell or splash of a traditional toilet. A toilet that has gone through my training process will be able to lock his lips air tight around you and keep them there no matter how much you give him or how quickly, sparing you the unpleasant stench.
* Using a toilet slave is more sanitary than traditional methods of cleaning—he will have better view and will have the training required to leave you spotlessly clean every time.
There's no better feeling in the world than a toilet slave's tongue cleaning you in your most personal area.
* What a power rush it is to use a man as a personal toilet: It truly is the most degrading role a man can play, which may explain why it's so popular (with men--).
* If you're lucky, and find a handsome toilet slave, it's truly quite an erotic experience in addition to the power trip. Just seeing those eager eyes staring up at me in perfect obedience as I prepare to shit down his throat gets me wet every time. I personally would never use my toilet slave to get off because that would make my boyfriend jealous; however, it can definitely get me in the mood... And what a wonderful way to clean up after sex! Just sit back and let your slave do his work :-).
* Had a bad day at the office and need to vent? Why there's no better way to take out your frustrations. Have your toilet slave ram his nose up your butt and pretend it's someone at work... hehehe.
A good toilet slave is content with his fate and enjoys what he does. Witnessing this day after day definitely keeps things in perspective.
* When you are finished, have your slave massage your butt around your hole with some cool moisturizing lotion using his tongue. This is a fantastic feeling and helps keep your skin healthy.
* Your slave will be more than happy to clean you out on that wonderful time of a month. This is so much more effective and sanitary than any other method.
* Have a nasty flavor in your mouth? Bite in to something gross at dinner? Don't spit in the toilet and waste water flushing it down, when you can easily spit into your slaves mouth.
Training an effective toilet slave is unfortunately quite a challenge. Even though there are many men out there who fantasize about becoming a woman's toilet, few turn out to become effective toilets. Few can tolerate the tolerate the taste and even fewer can ingest quickly enough not to make a horable mess and smell. Training a man to become your toilet is almost always more of an undertaking than initially realized.
Over the years, I've come up with a regime that has proved extremely effective. If followed on a slave, I guarantee wonderful results. Slave is a keyword here. This guide is to creating a full-time toilet slave with no other purpose in life other than serving you during your most personal moments. A true slave is a wonderful and difficult find these days—many who claim to be them do not truly know what they are claiming to be. This guide assumes that you already have a slave and intend to train him for this role. If you want to train your husband or some other man who is not a slave to become your toilet on a part-time basis, this guide can be followed loosely.
Toilet training is really a huge money making opportunity for an entrepreneurial woman out there who decides to go into the business of churning out toilet slaves. Submissive men will pay well to be trained. Rich mistresses out there wishing to own a toilet slave but lack the patience to train their own would pay well for a trained slave.
Before you begin, it's very important to make sure you don't allow your slave to masturbate for at least a month. The most effective way to do this is through chastity. I've used several variations from http://www.chastitytube.com/page1.html in the past—these are somewhat pricey, but extremely well built. Most of these require a chastity piercing: something every slave should have. I recommend a PA. A man that has been denied release for over a month will be easier to mold into a role as your toilet.
Most mistresses prefer siting in a chair designed for a toilet slave rather than squatting directly on his face. While squatting certainly works, it is much less comfortable than a chair especially if you like to take your time. If you'd rather not buy your own, why not have your slave make you one before you commit him to his fate? It should be comfortable enough to sit on for long periods of time. Even if your slave lacks carpentry skills, a wooden box, couple of holes and a toilet seat on top isn't rocket science.
I.Phase One: 1 month
The first phase is mostly psychological. It prepares you and your slave mentally for the two stages coming up. Honestly, the most important part of this phase is that you feel comfortable being watched by your slave. If you are sure that you already to, you may shorten this step to a week... Some may choose to skip it entirely if they are in a rush.
On day one, secure your slave in chastity in the bathroom. Give him a bucket to relieve himself. Restrain his hands and legs as much as possible. Do not allow him to groom, wash himself, or brush his teeth.
Tell him what you intend to turn him into. Tell him that soon, this will be his only purpose in life. Use graphic words that will stick in his mind when you describe what you intend to do to him and how he will react. The one way conversation could go something like:
“Soon, you will be servicing me regularly during my most personal moments. You will be my toilet. You will sit here... ALL DAY... alone... in the dark... and wait for me... to take a shit down your throat. This will be your only purpose in life and you will be grateful for such a privilege... You'll eagerly accept the gift of my excrement and be thankful to me for it. From this day on, you will only be referred to by what you are: [make up degrading name of your choice here].”
You will Ask him to nod his head to acknowledge that he heard you, but under no circumstances allow him to speak. This will be the last thing you say to him during this phase. Be sure not to speak to him at all after this. His fate should be the last thing he hears from your mouth. Don't give him anything else to think about. This is something that will take your slave a long time to realize.
Keep the lights off while you are not in the room. Before using the bathroom, wait a couple of minutes for his eyes to adjust before you go. You want to be sure that he sees you in the process: If he's not watching, force him to look without words. As soon as you are done, turn off the lights. The only thing he should see this month is you going to the bathroom, all he should hear is what he will soon be receiving splashing into the water of the toilet.
You must shower, brush your teeth, hair, etc in another bathroom. Be sure to NEVER allow your slave to talk. He will never be allowed to do so again unless directly asked a question—which you should avoid doing. Punish him severely for speaking without being asked a direct question.
This phase of training will also serve as training for you. You should feel completely comfortable doing your business while your slave is watching. You should continue this training until you feel completely comfortable, no matter how long this takes.
For food, one full can of dog food a day will condition his stomach for what's coming. I recommend Alpo brand: Hearty Loaf Beef, Bacon & Cheese. One full can a day will suffice. Be sure he finishes it.
For hydration, fill a water bottle with 5 cups of water. Give him 2.5 cups at a time, but squirt it rapidly two inches from his mouth. Do not allow him to drink the water he spills. This is to get him used to drinking fast and carefully without spilling.
Once every third day, force your slave to take a shot of apple cyder vinegar. Make him hold in his mouth for 20 minutes before swallowing. If he gags, throws up, or shows any discontent, make him do it again (up to 4 times—at which point beat him instead).
I.Part Two: 1-3 Weeks
After a month, your slave should be ripe enough to begin his second phase of training. Your slave is already starting to be reprogrammed. Eventually, your slave will not be able to have an erection without the presence of your excrement—usually this effect happens after a year of serving as a full-time toilet. This month will get him used to being in close contact with it. The smell and taste will take time to get used to, but the apple cider and dog food should have conditioned his stomach enough to keep it down.
This is a particularly difficult month for the trainer because there is no avoiding an awful stench. I recommend using nose plugs while implementing this phase of training.
Begin by taking the chastity device off your slave. Keep his hands restrained behind his back so it is impossible to masturbate. Also stop giving your slave doses of apple cider vinegar and reduce his dog food intake to 1/4 a can per day. This is to ensure that he will be uncomfortably hungry unless he decides to eat what you give him.
You will want to keep your slave in the bath tub for the entire week. Plug the drain so that no water can escape and do not allow him to leave the tub to use the toilet—Force him to wear an adult diaper, which will overflow by the week's end—this is OK and intentional. Not only will he be in regular contact with your excrement throughout the week, he will have to soak in his own. For the next couple of weeks, instead of using the toilet, use the tub whenever you need to take a shit. I recommend not going on top of him, but in easy reach—this will allow him to approach it at his own pace.
Once you finish, force him to lean over and shove his nose and face into your excrement. Ask him to pick some of it up with his mouth and keep it in for several minutes and swallow some. If it doesn't gross you out, I recommend getting some latex gloves, and using them to smear it thoroughly over his face—be sure to get plenty up his nostrils and into his mouth. It's important that he has an erection during this process. Monitor him and if he doesn't have a hard on, you must help it along with some gentle friction, but make sure to NOT allow him release. It is extremely important that he is excited while being introduced to your shit.
Another important part is that he stay ungroomed and washed. During this period, your slave should be under constant influence of the smell, taste, and feel of human waste. Make sure to get it deep into his hair--if your slave has a beard and mustash, be sure to get plenty into it as well. He will have his hands restrained behind his back and will be unable to wipe it out.
Be sure to turn off the lights when you are finished. If you ever catch your slave in the process of, or find evidence that he released his load, be sure to punish him so severely that he will never think of doing so again. Denial is important because it keeps his mind focused and in a state that makes the process much easier.
Each time you urinate, do so into his mouth (do not make contact with his mouth since his mouth has been in contact with excrement and not cleaned, it is not safe). If you can't comfortably do so when your slave is in the tub, urinate into a water bottle and squeeze it into his mouth. Force him to drink it all. If he spills any (which he will surely do), whip him moderately. I recommend using something you can afford to get rid of after the week (such as a flexible stick or a wire close hanger), since your slave is not allowed to clean himself. Also, reduce his water intake to only 2 cups a day so he is always thirsty when he receives your urine.
Throughout the week, your slaves diet should consist of 1/2 a can of dog food and your excrement (always force him to eat only some, but allow him to eat as much as he wants).
Always use paper when you are done during this phase. You can dispose of it in the toilet, or throw it in the tub with your slave—up to you.
It's important that you talk to your slave only when absolutely necessary. When you do, be sure to call him what he is.
II.The 3d phase: 3 months to a year
By now, your slave should be almost ready. During this phase you will train him to eat your shit very quickly—quickly enough so that he should be able to swallow what you give him faster than you give it to him. Your slave will need to get used to swallowing your shit without chewing it in order for this to be possible—something that takes all toilet slaves some time to perfect. Some use their tongues to soften it slightly before swallowing. The amount of time required by slaves to perfect this important technique varies wildly from slave to slave. In some extreme cases, it can take many months before a slave can ingest a good size stool very quickly consistently (the worst case I've personally run across was 6 months, but have heard of cases taking up to a year). Eventually after enough beatings and practice, your slave will get it. Don't give up on him!
Hygiene will be another important part of this final stage. Begin the week by forcing your slave to dispose of his diaper, take a shower, brush his teeth, floss, and use mouth wash. You should force him to clean his teeth and mouth after every use. He will also be required to groom himself to your specifications: hair length, hair style, beard/mustache, calone, deodorant, nails, etc.
For this phase, you should go number 2 directly into his mouth. Have him lie on his back in the tub with his feet in the air. Sit over the side of the tub, so your butt is roughly 4 inches from his mouth and legs spread with your knees roughly 12 inches apart (sit on a towel or pillow for comfort). Have him hold a bowl in one hand to collect any urine that spills during the process. This will take some coordination. The goal here for the slave is to keep up with you and not spill anything.
All toilet slaves find this phase the most difficult of the 4 phases. Be sure that you have given you slave stools of a variety of different consistencies. Experiment with all sorts of different foods. If you have to, use stool softeners—this is not recommended though for more than a couple times a month. Softer stools tend to have a more intense flavor and smell and may cause your slave to throw up or gag the first few experiences; however, softer stools are much easier to swallow quickly.
Now for the fun part. For most mistresses, this part of the experience is why they train a toilet slave to begin with... There is nothing like the sensation of having your ass cleaned by a man's tongue. Your slave should thoroughly clean his mouth before this process. I always make my slave wash his mouth 5 times with water and 30 seconds with mouth wash before this step—be sure that your slave does this very quickly—He shouldn't take longer than a minute to prepare his mouth for your ass. Once your slave's mouth is clean, instruct him not to let his tongue wander far from your hole. It's extremely important that his tongue stay far away from your vaginal region to avoid infections. Alright, here's how I like to have my slave do it:
Have your slave hold a glass of water in his hand and cup his lips around your hole and begin by moving his tongue up and down to clean the surface. His tongue should feel cool with fresh water from rinsing. Then his tongue should enter your hole approximately two inches and make small circular movements. His tongue should stay in for about 2 seconds, then retract and enter again. This should happen about 3 times. He is to then wash his mouth out with cool water and repeat the process until he is sure it's perfectly clean. Next comes the moisturizer. Your slave is to dry his tongue with a towel and place a dab of hand lotion onto its tip. H should then carefully massage it onto the surface of your butt around your hole with his tongue. This is an extremely refreshing feeling and keeps your skin healthy.
Lastly, your slave is an investment of your valuable time. Like any valuable possession, you want him to last a long time. Keep him healthy by giving him vitamins every night and forcing him to exercise. I recommend a daily routine of running in place for an hour, 100 sit ups, and 50 push ups.
Do not proceed to the next phase until you are confident that your slave can ingest quickly enough.
III.Ah, the final stage. Your slave is finely ready. Test out your slave to see how well he performs. The next time you go number 2, have your slave close his lips around your ass hole and not let any air slip by while ingesting your gift. This is the moment that you've worked so hard to attain. Relax and enjoy it.
Your slave should catch your urine into a boal while munching. When finish, he will drink whatever is in the boal and begin the wonderful cleaning process.
Dress up your slave however you want. Perhaps, if you are a sadist and assuming this is a permanent toilet slave, you could graduate him with a tattoo or branding of what he has become on his chest. Maybe force him to wear a “You are what you eat” shirt hehehe... Whatever your twisted mind comes up with. Dress him up however you wish, position him however you like, and enjoy your new toilet slave!
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:05 AM   #9
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

WOW maybe tmi...
houston_switch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women