Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default erotic story # 2 by Kitten

** Please be advised where this story is TRUE , It is not an act to be repeated . Greek is on the Menu, however it is at my discretion, how big you are, and double my rate. **

I drove the three hour drive to Fort Still Oklahoma. He had a reservation off base at a hotel for us. I was given the hotel name and directions. When i arrived at the hotel I was impressed with it. It was a 4star hotel. He never stays in anything less, but this one impressed me for it being in Oklahoma. Not to put down you Native Oklahomans but I am a diehard Texas girl! Putting up an argument on why I did not want to “cross the border “, was grounds for punishment. However, I still made my thoughts known on how much I was not pleased with the destination of my trip.
I called, as I was told to do, upon arrival. I went to the front desk and advised the lady there who I was and that there was a package for me. She handed me a white envelope and stated have a good day. I walked towards the elevator not knowing where I was going, just wanting to be out of the lobby. In the elevator I opened the envelope and it contained the room key, room number, cash and a letter. The room was on the top floor, I already knew this because he always gets a top floor room. He does it because I am scared of heights! This is his way to educating me on, “facing my fears “. The letter was instructions and directions (he knows I get lost easily) to a salon. The instructions were to leave my things, at the door, and go straight to the salon; there was a reservation for me. I was not to go any further than the living room of the suite. When I returned from the salon I was to put on the red swim suit on the table and go to the hot tub. I was to take my phone with me because he would call when he got off work.
I put my things at the door and did as I was told to do. I arrived at the salon where I informed them I had a appointment. The lady told me,” O yes your Dad made this in advance.” He is older than I and sometimes this was a mistake that we choose not to correct. He had no children but it seemed easer for appearances if he allowed people to think what they wanted to. I was told what all I would be getting, I was not sure about the hot rocks, but I went along with it. Partly because he had made these arrangements and I also knew he would come to follow up on my behavior. He instructed the ladies at the salon what color to paint my finger nails and even brought a picture in on how my hair was to be arranged. I assume he tipped a considerable amount in advance to them because they did not question him. I was at the salon for what seemed like hours. I left there and returned to the hotel room where I put on the red swim suit and headed to the hot tub. I was there maybe 20 minutes when the phone rang. It was him asking me about my day in the strong compassionate voice he always used with me. I heard a noise and looked up to see he was setting in a chair by the door watching me. He must have been doing this for some time. I smiled and got out of the tub as he walked over taking my hand to help. He looked into my eyes and told me how beautiful I was and how much he missed me. Wrapping me in a towel he had brought with him we walked to the elevator. We made small talk along the way about the weather and my drive up. Which just reminded him of my sassy behavior and I was informed that it did not go unnoticed. I was also reminded that when I am ordered to do something I do not ARGUE.

Once in the room we began our ritual. I loved undressing him when he was in uniform. Something about all those pretty stripes and the presences he projected in it. Even in street clothes he seemed to stand out in a crowd .When he was in uniform he had “IT” , that something that makes a person stop and stare. I started at his boots, so many laces to undo and then lift his foot out. Then I would repeat with the other foot and boot. Then up to his shirt, being careful not to wrinkle it, I took my time undoing each button. Then onto to my knees I went. There I teased him through the material of his pants. I used my tongue and traced the outline of his erection all the way to the tip. I started to unbuckle these pants and belt when he grabbed my hair with a gentle force. Using my hair as a tool he pulled me to my feet for a deep kiss. Picking me up him carried me to the bed. Here he tossed me gently onto it. He laughed as I gasp in shock of the bed hitting my back side. He stood there seductive undoing his pants; he asked “is this what my kitten wants”? Just then he produces the proof of his desire, hard and throbbing, glistening with juice for me. I crawl over to the edge of the bed where he was standing and ask him, “Sir, may I”? He smiles and told me NO, you have been so bad you do not get it! Just then in one swift motion I was pulled across his lap to be spanked. He proceeded to strip me bare bottom and made me spread my legs wide. With every smack on my back side I could feel my heart beat in my bottom. Then he stopped spanking me and started spreading my cheeks. He then proceeded to finger me from one hole to the other. The whole time telling me how bad of a girl I had been for disobeying him. He said bad girls get fucked in dirty places. Then he rolled me onto my tummy on the bed. With me in the k9 position he grabs a hand full of my long brown hair. He uses this to get me into position with every struggle I make he gives me a firm smack on the back side. He lines up his lubed cock with my bottom. Slowly he slides into me greek style. He is taking to me the whole time, telling me how tight I am and how bad I have been. Slowly inch by inch he slides inside me until I hit the bottom of his hard, pulsating member. I moan out in pain and he stops .He waits, not moving for my signal to continue. Where this is my punishment he knows how much I enjoy it when he takes me. I slowly start to side with a rhythm of my own back and forth taking a little more in and out each time. He stands still with restraint as his breathing quickens. He places both hands on the base of my neck under my hair. Using this hold he pulls me faster and harder into him. Using his knees he nudges my legs wider and wider apart. As I reach my climax I could not help but to moan out,”O fuck ME”! With that signal he slams hard knowing I have just reached a very hard orgasm. In a few more hard stokes he joins me.
Sliding out of me he rolls me onto his chest, he never took off his pants LOL . We lay there catching our breath & listening to our hearts beating. We make small talk and get ready to go out to dinner.
Kitten is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Impressive.... Very impressive. I will have to post some of mine.
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

'Scuse me while I go over here and touch myself!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Kitten my love, you never cease to amaze me. Nice story...
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:20 PM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Boys. Boys. Boys. All three of you are just terrible! Smack.

Kitten. Watch them. I have a feeling that they're very very naughty.

Nice story, btw. I have a feeling that you're very naughty as well.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #6
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

EW,

Are you going to put us in line? I love when you do that.... LOL

And a "Feeling"?? you Know I am naughty! Naughty is the new Purple....

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Naughty is the new purple. That's hilarious.

Now. About that line.

Ha!
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #8
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Elisabeth
Thank you ma'am, may I have another?!!?
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #9
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default the story

would have been more arousing if it wasnt prefaced by "and at double my rate" kinda turned mr rock into mr softee in a hurry
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #10
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Great story... for my tastes, I would have liked more details on the spanking part...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #11
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post

Kitten. Watch them. I have a feeling that they're very very naughty.

Nice story, btw. I have a feeling that you're very naughty as well.

Elisabeth
Hmmmm....terrible, nah! Naughty...you betcha! Smack....we will have to see the next time you are in Austin or I am in Dallas!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
would have been more arousing if it wasnt prefaced by "and at double my rate" kinda turned mr rock into mr softee in a hurry
I don't know, how many times has it been so good that you would have not only paid double, but any price? I know that there have been many times that I would have!!!!!!!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #12
Eileenlovera
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5682
My ECCIE Reviews

Very Nice story....
Eileenlovera is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:54 AM   #13
Happy Tongue
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

You have a gift--well, more than one, but I was referring to the writing...
Happy Tongue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women