Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Here's a query

Ok-- I posted this in Dallas as well-- but a session in this vein is what brought the idea to my head so here goes.

One thing I've never done in all my years, either professionally or privately, is anal. Its always been a bit of an intimidation for me and I've always shied away from it.

But-- for some reason, the idea is appealing to me more and more. And now I'm considering having a "Starfish Auction". You know-- highest bidder gets to "boldly go where no man has gone before" kind of thing. This thought has been rolling around in my brain-- to the point where I've actually wrote a fictional story about it. (which I might post later).

What do you guys think? Obviously there would have to be some guidelines to protect myself-- but something about it appeals to me on a primal level.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok-- I've had a lot of backchannel response so I'm going to do this. Here is the deal---

The Offer-- Winner receives a 90 minute session, complete with "maiden voyage".

The Rules--

1. Must be experienced with the Greek language. Two people who have never spoke the language would probably not go well.

2. Must not have extremely "oversized" luggage. If the average provider who does travel there on a regular basis always says no-- chances are-- you're too big. Of course, this is probably the only time I would NOT auto delete an email for forwarding a pic--- <giggle>

3. Must be willing to take it slowly. When I say I'm a virgin in this regard-- I'm not kidding. No toys, nothing more than a pinky finger has ever explored those hidden depths. I'm not looking to get totally destroyed. I'd like my first experience to be enjoyable enough to go back for seconds (and thirds.. and fourths..etc)

4. If you are into role playing-- theres lots of fun ideas for this, methinks

5. You must have references!! Either P411, or a couple of known ladies willing to vouch for you will do. No newbies for this. <Sorry>

And thats it. So let the games begin! Auction will run for 2 weeks. I will end the auction when either the 2 weeks is up, or I go more than 48 hours without any higher bids. Bidding starts at 250 and I will keep a running ticker of the current bid in my signature.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Not my cup of tea, but I do love an adventurous girl. Good luck and have a profitable and very good time.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women