Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2018, 01:46 PM   #31
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If the educated vote Democrat. I wish someone could explain Sheila Jackson Lee-US Representative, John Wiley Price-Dallas County Commissioner, Eddie Bernice Johnson-US Representative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Don’t forget Maxine Waters and the rest of the Black Caucasian Caucus!!!!!!!!

She doesn’t even live in the district who votes for her!
Sheila Jackson Lee-She graduated from Jamaica High School in Queens. She earned a B.A. in political science from Yale University in 1972, followed by a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1975.[1] She is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.[2]
John Wiley-After Price graduated from high school, he moved to Dallas, where he attended El Centro College and studied computer programming
Eddie Bernice Johnson- Saint Mary's College in South Bend, Indiana, where she received a diploma in nursing.
Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas, from which she received a bachelor's degree in nursing.
Southern Methodist University in Dallas, and earned a Master of Public Administration

Maxin Waters-
Education California State University, Los Angeles (BA)
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:48 PM   #32
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And US Rep Hank Johnson !
Johnson grew up in Washington, D.C. His father worked for the Bureau of Prisons and was the director of classifications and paroles. Up to that time, he was the highest ranking African-American in the bureau.[4]

Johnson graduated from Clark College (now Clark Atlanta University) in 1976, is a member of Omega Psi Phi Kappa Alpha Alpha Chapter, Decatur, Georgia, and Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston in 1979; he practiced law in Decatur, Georgia, for more than 25 years.

Johnson was elected to the DeKalb County Commission in 2000 and served two terms. Prior to his service on the Commission, he worked as an Associate Magistrate Judge for ten years.[5]
Old 01-04-2018, 03:42 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You need to learn the difference between "A" majority and "THE" majority you loon.
I will give you an analogy that you can relate to.

You and IB had a night out at "Lucky's". There was about 100 guys there you both hooked up with. 60% were circumcised 40% were not.
At the end of the night you stayed at IB's place. In the morning you had breakfast and started comparing notes on how many guy's you had blown the night before. So even if you had not shared the same guy's you could both have a majority of circumcised. I bet that makes it much easier for you to understand LOL!

And as far as homework here is an article excerpt I find amusing.

As for the numbers it was

So by the chart you can see he did better by the less educated and the educated was large enough for both to have them as a majority.

Your little tantrum doesn't offset the historical fact that the high school dropout vote is in your dim-retard column, M T Brain Socket. 64% of those without a high school diploma voted for Odumbo, and that same group voted for hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. And you are an extraordinarily stupid jackass to argue that those dropouts who voted for Odumbo switched allegiance and voted for Trump, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Johnson grew up in Washington, D.C. His father worked for the Bureau of Prisons and was the director of classifications and paroles. Up to that time, he was the highest ranking African-American in the bureau.[4]

Johnson graduated from Clark College (now Clark Atlanta University) in 1976, is a member of Omega Psi Phi Kappa Alpha Alpha Chapter, Decatur, Georgia, and Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law in Houston in 1979; he practiced law in Decatur, Georgia, for more than 25 years.

Johnson was elected to the DeKalb County Commission in 2000 and served two terms. Prior to his service on the Commission, he worked as an Associate Magistrate Judge for ten years.[5]
And JOHNSON also famously asked a Navy Admiral if the weight of additional troop deployments to Guam wouldn't "tip over the island " !!!! No wonder He AND LUBE are YOUR heroes !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:03 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And JOHNSON also famously asked a Navy Admiral if the weight of additional troop deployments to Guam wouldn't "tip over the island " !!!! No wonder He AND LUBE are YOUR heroes !!
+1
Old 01-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Sheila Jackson Lee-She graduated from Jamaica High School in Queens. She earned a B.A. in political science from Yale University in 1972, followed by a J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law in 1975.[1] She is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.[2]
John Wiley-After Price graduated from high school, he moved to Dallas, where he attended El Centro College and studied computer programming
Eddie Bernice Johnson- Saint Mary's College in South Bend, Indiana, where she received a diploma in nursing.
Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas, from which she received a bachelor's degree in nursing.
Southern Methodist University in Dallas, and earned a Master of Public Administration

Maxin Waters-

That does not explain how any one of the three worthless elected officials get elected and re-elected.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:34 AM   #37
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Maxin Waters-
All that proves is just cause you have a degree, it doesn't make you SMART!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:33 AM   #38
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That does not explain how any one of the three worthless elected officials get elected and re-elected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
All that proves is just cause you have a degree, it doesn't make you SMART!
My post was in response to them being accused of not having an education. Your opinions of them has no bearing on the fact they do.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:35 AM   #39
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! That's pretty desperate. As we all know they were lifelong friends and were joking around. Humor its all the rage, you should try it sometime.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:42 AM   #40
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your little tantrum doesn't offset the historical fact that the high school dropout vote is in your dim-retard column, M T Brain Socket. 64% of those without a high school diploma voted for Odumbo, and that same group voted for hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. And you are an extraordinarily stupid jackass to argue that those dropouts who voted for Odumbo switched allegiance and voted for Trump, M T Brain Socket.
So what you are saying that Obama and Hillary won in every educational demographic. I agree LOL!
Thanks to the gerrymandered Electoral college Trump and Putin pulled it out anyhow.
If you take a look Trump lost on all categories but did best with the less educated.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:52 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what you are saying that Obama and Hillary won in every educational demographic. I agree LOL!
Thanks to the gerrymandered Electoral college Trump and Putin pulled it out anyhow.
If you take a look Trump lost on all categories but did best with the less educated.
Governor Gerry was a dim-retard, M T Brain Socket, and karma is a bitch. No one gerrymandered the state of California except dim-retards, and Trump won the demographic representing those with high school degrees and some college, M T Brain Socket. Dim-retards always have the least educated, high school dropout crowd in their column, M T Brain Socket.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:39 AM   #42
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! That's pretty desperate. As we all know they were lifelong friends and were joking around. Humor its all the rage, you should try it sometime.
Nice of YOU to NOT deny that HE AND LUBE are YOUR HEROES ! But, we ALL knew that already with YOUR WKing for them !
Old 01-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a disingenuous, lib-retarded jackass, M T Brain Socket. There was no "humor" involved, M T Brain Socket, Hank Johnson asked a stupid-ass question with no hint that he was trying to be funny, before, during or after he asked the question, M T Brain Socket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
Old 01-05-2018, 12:16 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
They do so with the " vote early and often " mantra that the dumbascraps use unabashedly along with their solid lock on the "absentee " cemetery voters. Giving some " walking around money " to their districts " Reverends " to sway the vote also helps.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #45
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
" As we all know they were lifelong friends and were joking around ." NO ! " We All " Don't know that the are " lifelong friends " and neither do YOU FLUFFER. Ya lying POS ! Prove that there is ANY comment BY THE ADMIRAL that HE thought that it was " a joke " . Or is this another lying liberal fake news story, ala., MT Fluffer ? ?
And the " humor " I get is watching YOU and the rest of the LYING LIBERAL reach around crew post your LIES here and defending dumbascraps ! And when YOU try transference on me of YOUR OBVIOUS LOVE for LUBE with all of the WKing YOU did for him ! I get a lot of laughs over seeing an idiot LIKE YOU trying to DENY YOUR LOVE !: smileysex:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women