Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Questions for the Staff
Questions for the Staff Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2017, 03:43 AM   #1
bbl
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default Central Missouri forum?

Just throwing it out there.

Columbia, Jeff City, Lake Ozark don't really have a place under the Kansas and Missouri forums. You can find stuff related to Central Missouri (COMO in particular) under both the KC and STL/SE Missouri forums and trying to find all things COMO can be a bit of a PITA since it tends to get buried under the higher volume respective content of those current forums. Can I suggest that Central Missouri get it's own separate forum under the Kansas and Missouri header? I think it might be a reasonable addition to an otherwise excellent website.

Curious what others think of this idea.

Thanks for doing what you do,

bbl is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:28 AM   #2
johndoeishere9521
Registered Member

Agreed
johndoeishere9521 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:30 AM   #3
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbl View Post
Just throwing it out there.

Columbia, Jeff City, Lake Ozark don't really have a place under the Kansas and Missouri forums. You can find stuff related to Central Missouri (COMO in particular) under both the KC and STL/SE Missouri forums and trying to find all things COMO can be a bit of a PITA since it tends to get buried under the higher volume respective content of those current forums.
Higher volume? KC maybe (I don't hang out there; a quick glance suggests I ought to change "maybe" to "probably"). STL? I'd be worried that COMO/JC/LOZ traffic removed from the STL forum would cause STL/E.IL to wither away to nothing. (Is there a Ha Ha Only Serious smiley?)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 01:28 PM   #4
Cody998
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

In reality, for ALL the areas, it would be great if the city, st could be listed first in the review title or instead of the poster's name. Would make the searched work better and just make the whole site more user friendly. Especially with cell phones today since they really don't always reflect the correct location since people keep the same number when they move. Area Codes just don't cut it for searching a set location.
Cody998 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 08:16 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody998 View Post
In reality, for ALL the areas, it would be great if the city, st could be listed first in the review title or instead of the poster's name.
I don't think "instead of the poster name" is possible (that's a function of the board software), and frankly I want to know who wrote a review; there are too many assholes and damn fools here, so there are reviewers whose reviews I'm actively avoiding, thankyewverrahmuch.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 03-17-2017, 10:47 AM   #6
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

If Columbia/ JC were moved to a new section the STL forum would be DOA
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:56 PM   #7
lookinginkirksville
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I would agree a Central Missouri section would be nice.
lookinginkirksville is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:26 AM   #8
bbl
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayturner View Post
If Columbia/ JC were moved to a new section the STL forum would be DOA
You have a number of posts here so I value your input Grayturner. You really think so? So many ads for STL over there I would think it could keep going just based upon ads. I do think central MO is big enough now to support it's own forum heading, even if STL took a hit and lost a little steam.

bbl is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:52 PM   #9
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I'm not saying it shouldn't happen. It was more a comment on the lack of activity from from the STL area. That area seems to be split up between ECCIE, RTP and USA.
Springfield was originally part of the STL fourm and was split off. In my opinion there is more activity in SPGFLD than STL.
I live in mid Mo. and travel to the other two so I read both.
grayturner is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 03:06 PM   #10
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
I'm not saying it shouldn't happen. It was more a comment on the lack of activity from from the STL area. That area seems to be split up between ECCIE, RTP and USA.
The impression I get is that RTP owns the St. Louis "market". I can't say for sure, as I don't use the site, but what I hear from the people who do (not all of them unbiased observers, I concede) is that it's the go-to hobby resource in STL.

There's more activity in the STL forums at USASG, but I just can't stand that site. Every time I visit I feel I need a long shower after I'm done.

ECCIE is as silent as the tomb compared to USASG (and probably RTP, too).

Quote:
Springfield was originally part of the STL fourm and was split off. In my opinion there is more activity in SPGFLD than STL.
There is definitely more activity in the Springfield-Joplin forums here than in the STL forums (I occasionally hang out in Springfield-Joplin, especially if I'm planning a trip to that area). I don't know if there's more hobby activity in the area compared to STL.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 04-29-2017, 02:04 PM   #11
Andywright
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I'd love to have a Central MO forum for providers in JC and Columbia. It is frustrating to look in forums 2+ hours away.

However, perhaps reviewers could do as others have mentioned and start using a titling method just as [Town] - [Provider] - [Normal Title].
Andywright is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 05:08 PM   #12
egabtr1776
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
ECCIE is as silent as the tomb compared to USASG (and probably RTP, too)
Sorry for being such a noob, but what does RTP stand for? I am pretty sure I know what USASG means.
egabtr1776 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:32 AM   #13
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by egabtr1776 View Post
Sorry for being such a noob, but what does RTP stand for? I am pretty sure I know what USASG means.
ratethatprovider.com
LemMotlow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women