Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 06:28 AM   #91
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
What book? You don't seem to source anything you say?

Going out on a limb, but I don't think the French General Napoleon's troops would be speaking English slang.
That's because he is full of shit.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 10:06 AM   #92
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

http://www.superzooi.com/14805/revea...p-trans-pussy/
royamcr is online now   Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:14 PM   #93
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg51 View Post
What are your thoughts on the full srs post-op girls? Has anyone been with a post-op girl? Experiences? How does it differ from a cis gender female?

Are there any post-op providers? Is there a forum or site to locate a girl?

There used to be a girl from KCK that owned her own martial arts studio on the KS side and was a provider on the side for fun. Never got the opportunity and lost her info.

Hope you found a ts to satisfy your curiosity. While not my cup of tea, that's what this place is for. Fulfilling fantasy!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #94
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Not sure if I should continue this thread or start a new one. We have a new girl who lives in kc. She says she had her srs back in November 2016. Her name is Alyssa and has posted on bp for a few years. Has anyone seen her? I think she has the gps since she has her new vag. I'll post the link in a bit but she is easily found under the tg section. There is no mention of it in her ads.
Heisenberg51 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #95
chriscraft
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Never been with a tranny, whether pre or post op. Honestly, I don't see the point of fucking a post-op tranny when there are plenty of females around. I think if I were to be with a tranny, I'd prefer them to still have a dick. Not sure why that is, as the idea of being with another man turns my stomach, but if I had to be with a tranny I'd prefer they look like a woman, smell like a woman, be smooth like a woman, have some big ol' titties, but still have the cock. I mean, the whole point of it would be to walk on the wild side, after all.
chriscraft is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:17 PM   #96
Joenavy97
Registered Member

There are outliers in every scenario, no matter what issue or topic. It's unreasonable to base the entire premise of your argument on a population that is so statistically small. I'll grant you this, the .001% of individuals who have neither an XY or XX pairing DO NOT suffer from a mental illness. Now what about the other 99.99% of individuals who identify with a gender that doesn't match their biology? We have no idea what causes this incongruency and the question is far from settled, so don't just go about calling people bigots because they aren't drinking the koolaid.

This, by the way, has absolutely no bearing on how trans, non-binary, etc. people should be treated. That part should not be up for debate. What should still be allowed to be discussed, bc it ISNT settled science, is what the source of this is, is it a mental condition, and how society should react when passing laws that effect others. The case of a biological male who is male at the chromosomal level, hormonal level, and in all internal and external reproductive systems and has every outward trademark of a male, but "identifies" as a female, certainly begs the question of the disorder being psychological and not biological. It's a discussion worth having without resorting to name calling.
Joenavy97 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:27 AM   #97
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Mods... I make the motion to close this thread. Or get back to the original topic. This isn't about proper pronouns or what the person wants to be called or the science or psychological behind the reason for their wanting to be or identify as the opposite sex. You can be a cis male have a sex change with tits and pus then choose to identify as male and wear male clothing. In the bedroom they decide they are fem. it don't matter. This was about who has been with a postop provider and experiences and providers such as Alyssa or others. Let's get back to it or I'm bailing out...
Old 06-06-2017, 11:48 AM   #98
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Let's get back to it or I'm bailing out...
What on earth will the other posters do without you...better listen to this guy peeps.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:57 AM   #99
KCGator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

It's amazing how education can make you plumb dumb.

KCGator
KCGator is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:19 PM   #100
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

And not reading the title of the original post and not keeping on topic makes you all geniuses?? I never asked for scientific evidence or a fucking biology lesson fucktards!

I now understand perfectly the popularity on this board. The KC threads are a joke and the do not feed the troll sign has been shot full of fucking holes.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #101
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Drink deep or taste not.....

The subject of this thread is " Post-op TS Girls"; according to the first post.
This post by joenavy97 is highly revelant, informed and to the point without emotion or taking sides. He separated the emotion from the facts, or very close to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenavy97 View Post
There are outliers in every scenario, no matter what issue or topic. It's unreasonable to base the entire premise of your argument on a population that is so statistically small.

Most research involves advanced statistics, a subject beyond the grasp of most newspaper reporters - they just don't understand. So, what to the science studies say on this subject is going to speak to the probability of this or the probability of that. OK, but the lack of significance from such a small group of people outside of the normal make a lot of the emotional statements of the press, and on this site, worthless .

I'll grant you this, the .001% of individuals who have neither an XY or XX pairing DO NOT suffer from a mental illness.

Now what about the other 99.99% (99.999% to be correct by your figures) of individuals who identify with a gender that doesn't match their biology? We have no idea what causes this incongruency and the question is far from settled, so don't just go about calling people bigots because they aren't drinking the koolaid.

This, by the way, has absolutely no bearing on how trans, non-binary, etc. people should be treated. That part should not be up for debate.
Thank you for separating the two different topics.
What should still be allowed to be discussed, bc it ISNT settled science, is what the source of this is, is it a mental condition, and how society should react when passing laws that effect others.

The case of a biological male who is male at the chromosomal level, hormonal level, and in all internal and external reproductive systems and has every outward trademark of a male, but "identifies" as a female, certainly begs the question of the disorder being psychological and not biological.

It's a discussion worth having without resorting to name calling.

Observation: all of us need other people, and want to be loved - yes, we all want to have sex because it is a part of us. To be totally rejected by society and one's family is sad. That being said, the fastest way to be rejected by a vast number of people is to be different, weird or a jerk. Because those type of people don't know how to fit in with others socially they have created a difficult situation for themselves. No amount of rules, laws, legislation or political correctness will correct this. We can have compassion for these people, and still work with them while understanding that psychologically they are not like us, and never will be without a lot of help. Most people are resistant to making changes in their lives, but most major philosophers have talked how one can start their lives over, and start again. For those veterans who fought for us, it is easy to tell them that "the war is over". It is much harder to start living as a totally different person and leave all of the past, and the past memories behind.

There are a lot of introverted/reclusive people in the world, that does not make them queer: it makes them different from what others expect. Is "strange" a better word for this? We all understand that to be different may bring the wrath of certain people: dare we remind ourselves of Germany during the early 30's through the end of WWII, the treatment of the American Indian during the late 1800's, or the treatment of the Irish arriving in America during the mid 1800"s?

Belonging to a family, real or created, is to create a close group for self protection. When a person set's his actions outside of the families rules, that person may be rejected and cast aside. Sometimes, just sometimes we have to go along with what is demanded by the group in order to get along with others. Don't like it? How would you have gotten along in Germany in the 1930's when they killed the Jews, the gay and many other groups. Answer: you had to pretend you were part of the main group.

It is the same manipulation that the politically correct people use with anyone that doesn't agree with them. They attack the nonbeliever.
"....Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.
There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
And drinking largely sobers us again."

Alexander Pope
Well, that is enough for now. I bored some people to tears: they just got the part about drinking largely.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 03:03 PM   #102
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 03:48 PM   #103
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
And not reading the title of the original post and not keeping on topic makes you all geniuses?? I never asked for scientific evidence or a fucking biology lesson fucktards!

I now understand perfectly the popularity on this board. The KC threads are a joke and the do not feed the troll sign has been shot full of fucking holes.
51 In that case....you sound upset and emotional on a SHB
but to threaten us all that you are taking your ball and going home if the posters on this board don't straighten up is ummm how shall I say this....rather disappointing.
I hear Aimee Jo Blowes went off to start her own board..always curious how she is coming along with that.
Well I guess we wont be seeing you much longer...adios!
Ok guys 51 has left the building...I guess since he left we are done here and no more need to comment
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:34 PM   #104
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Not the building just the room. Have fun...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women