Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
JRod2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default Thank You Liv for giving me a Miracle

So won't be reviewing the beauty I just saw but had to express the Shock-N-Aww when I saw her.

So the title says thank you Liv cause just like Antiboi and probably many others she left me hanging. Wanted to see what those fake tits were about, but that never came to be. Had something set up for 9am and all I got were crickets. Hell, not even that. I'n glad she's leaving Corpus. Hope it goes well wherever she goes :/
No regrets though - Actually I'm extremely thankful because it allowed me to reach out to one of my local favorites. Short notice I've learned is not the best way to go, but with my schedule it's tough to commit to anything. She too was busy for the morning. Decided to take a chance and reach out to some highly recommended UTRs which two fellow Hobbyists had suggested to me recently. In all reality I need to be thankful to both of them for sharing that intel with me.. Those two kind gentlemen I believe have seen the type of girl I like and highly recommended Natalie and Star. They both provided the same number so I knew it was legit.
Within 10 mins of messaging, Nat responded. The usual screening took place but what sped things up was sending a body pic. When she asked for age I knew they didn't want a young college kid (later found to be true) or a very old fogie I suppose (didn't ask). I'm in between so passed the screening hehehe
Long story short, Nat couldn't see me but Star could.

FF an hour, I see Star walk up the apartment stairway. Wow!! Her Showcase pics do not do her justice. Matter of fact, she looks a lot more gorgeous in person - no lie! The girl not only is beautiful but she's such a sweetheart. We immediately got deep in convo.

FF 30mins once comfortable, she walks out of the RR in the nude. Holy Shit!!! Best set of tits since Karina Rose. OMG, I can't compliment the girl enough! And that 106 lb body (I asked) - Fk me to tears!!! Small yet athletic. Extremely well proportioned. Any guy with good taste would love to wake up daily next to a babe like Star. I'm sure she's broken many hearts in her 23yrs.

Well, the chemistry was there and the session turned out to be MIRACULOUS. (No details since it's not a review). I'll just say the menu was extensive. Everything I could wish for.

So I'm grateful to Liv for leaving me hanging, Nat for replying to my text (she and I have pending business ) and my two fellow hobbyists who were spot on with this recommendation.

This guy will be leaving for SA shortly to party it up at Fiesta and will have an ear to ear grin everywhere I go just thinking of this 1hr+ session that was nothing shy of Miraculous.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=388302

Op, if you feel this qualifies as a review I can provide details but would rather not - Thx
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:08 PM   #2
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

Told you so
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:09 PM   #3
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I've also got the crickets from Liv. first she verifies and approves me then changes it and says she wont see me cause some "stuff" been going on in her life. ah well, wish her the best...but regarding Miracle, man let me know whats the best way to contact this magnificent specimen. I hear she has a friend or 2 and wouldn't mind meeting either of them.
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:27 PM   #4
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=388302
Her pics do her no justice.
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:37 PM   #5
JRod2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill James View Post
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=388302
Her pics do her no justice.
Bill is On Point! PM her bud. I was lucky to get Nat's number but it's really not up for grabs. Bill is right. Those pics are not EVEN close to what she looks like in person. The girl really has it going on! And those tits and nips can be simply described as PERFECTION!!

I did tell her to look at her PMs more often so send her one and best of luck.

And yeah, no real hard feelings with Liv but she cost me 8hrs of vacation on Wed and again a no show today - WTF. That's after we both confirm.

Good thing is I landed BC on Wednesday and had an amazing squirt session and today it was Totally Miraculous!!! Guess I ought to thank Liv - HaHaHa
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:10 PM   #6
tx Easy Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin View Post
Bill is On Point! PM her bud. I was lucky to get Nat's number but it's really not up for grabs. Bill is right. Those pics are not EVEN close to what she looks like in person. The girl really has it going on! And those tits and nips can be simply described as PERFECTION!!

I did tell her to look at her PMs more often so send her one and best of luck.

And yeah, no real hard feelings with Liv but she cost me 8hrs of vacation on Wed and again a no show today - WTF. That's after we both confirm.

Good thing is I landed BC on Wednesday and had an amazing squirt session and today it was Totally Miraculous!!! Guess I ought to thank Liv - HaHaHa
ya ive pm'ed her before with no response. was just wondering if there was a better way to reach her. nice job on the BC & Miracle lands.
tx Easy Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:22 PM   #7
tallwhiteguycc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

liv is lovely and she will be missed. But I am def wanting to see Star.
tallwhiteguycc is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:44 PM   #8
Mobars3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Liv advertises to be short notice, and she is - if short notice means she'll respond to you 48 hours later. Bye Felicia.
Mobars3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:28 AM   #9
Frmlysprite8412
Registered Member

Ohhh buddy wait till.you have both of them together!!!! You better eat ur Wheaties pop a blue diamond and be hydrated it is freaking awesome!!!!
Frmlysprite8412 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:28 AM   #10
JRod2
Valued Poster

Apparently Antiboi broke the ice but now we find out Liv habitually flakes. I'm with Mobars... Wish her well but Bye Felicia

I can't complain cause turned out well for me
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:44 AM   #11
JRod2
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frmlysprite8412 View Post
Ohhh buddy wait till.you have both of them together!!!! You better eat ur Wheaties pop a blue diamond and be hydrated it is freaking awesome!!!!
LMAO, Challenge Taken!! Dude I already work out 4X/Week. Shit, now gonna Up it to 6 hehehe.

Kidding aside, I'm not sure I like trios just because I can't focus on one girl. I like GFE and that just fucks it all up. And if you know those two, I don't think Star can be as open if Nat is there ( know what I mean )

Gonna have to hook up with Nat now though...
JRod2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:22 AM   #12
Frmlysprite8412
Registered Member

No completely opposite , bro Nat encourages her it's kinda funny when I replay it in my head lol. In seriousness they are amazing together it's well worth it.
Frmlysprite8412 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:23 AM   #13
JRod2
Valued Poster

Hey this rookie is willing to give it a whirl- hahaha

To be cont....
JRod2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women