Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2017, 06:43 PM   #31
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
ECCIE has successful girls at many different price points. The girls are smart enough to tap into the entire pool of potential clients.
Unfortunately, some guys aren't smart enough to tap into the pool of potential providers without overpaying ($$$$$ ???)...

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:00 PM   #32
CoitusMaximus
Valued Poster

See... no... this is a damn trap, but I'm doing it anyway.

I don't even know that it's about the woman at that point. I've had a lot of sex in my life... relationships, hook ups, drunk hook ups, high hook ups,friend with benefits, one night stands, and hobbying. I don't think I've ever had sex good enough that I'd spend $500 for an hour of it. I say that and I even had to pause and drink some water walking up a set of stairs after a visit with a local provider because I got dizzy haha ... and no, has nothing to do with my age because I'm not that told.

No disrespect to any providers- They can charge whatever they please. They can be insane smoking hot beauties, with personalities that shine brighter than the sun, and a sex drive that would make Mia Khalifa cry in terror...all good! An hour of all that just isn't worth $500 to me. To others? Apparently so. In THIS market I'd expect thats far more rare.
CoitusMaximus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 01:08 AM   #33
harley863
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33
Default need for tip

the way I figure the providers have already add in the base price what should be in there mind the tip. Tips used to be something that were given based on service. There should be a base rate sliding scale of $150-$200 for hour. Based on quality of service it could easily double the base for a quality hour. Sliding scale to start should factor on presentation of the package - there is beauty in all types of packages. Size (not just meaning petite or spinner), firmness, look (crappy ink all over screams trash ladies), mm tits imhop mostly reduce the product (guess I'm tired of the hard lumps), quality of ic, just a few of the factors on my list. Granted I know the tip basis will never happen as there's too many a-holes that would just take advantage of that. It's about the only way I can think to get quality service in this town. It's pretty bad. BTW any ladies reading - if your showcase is over $250 hr I won't even think about it.
harley863 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:40 PM   #34
chupataco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Market forces in action

It's the market (whoremongers) that set the price. If someone charges that much, she may get customers but not as many as someone charging less. You can sell a hell of a lot more Hondas than Ferraris.

Speaking of which, I'm building a stable of BMWs, Audis and Mercedes. Finely appointed. Luxurious. Reliable. And right at the top edge of my price point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Geography. In NY $400 is like $250/hr and $500 is like $300/hr here.
chupataco is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:14 AM   #35
txsun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I have enjoyed this discussion of the market. Some really good points were made and I think it was an interesting conversation even if I was just fooling around to begin with. 140k in Tex goes football fields further than 140k in Cal.
txsun is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:21 AM   #36
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
He is trolling.
I won.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies