Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2017, 05:40 PM   #136
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I assume you must have gotten wind I have asked for permission to share the PM. We will see how it plays out Captain righteous.

so that was the stench wafting down from McKinney into West Plano this morning?

if CC gives you permission to post a pm .. go ahead idiot!

what will it prove? that he thought it was a marginal rtm? it was still within the guide lines of the rtm feature .. not frivolous bullshit .. which was the purpose of CC opening a a thread about it to begin with .. to get people to stop rtm'img about things that are clearly not against the forum rules .. even here .. where there are minimal rules.

DED thought otherwise and edited the post. no matter what CC thought of it .. the edit stood. so did he give you a hanky to wipe away your tears? bahahaaa

i might get permission from a certain site admin to post a PM myself. nah .. not worth my time. but it did show that both JCM and CC overreacted by editing one of my posts

your only bitch is that i forgot an rtm from months ago .. so what's your point here?

and you would never have known it was me if CC hadn't posted it .. rtm's are anonymous .. unless the mod's decide to publicly post them .. which outside of this forum has never been done before .. and most likely won't be. for reasons even an idiot like you should be able to comprehend .. if rtm's were made known to the original poster .. it would just cause more bullshit than already exists on this site.

but hey .. if it makes you feel better .... keep bumping this thread .. it only enhances the Outlaw street cred of The Waco Kid!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #137
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
A new and improved delivery system.

looks like fun! the babes hot too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:24 AM   #138
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so that was the stench wafting down from McKinney into West Plano this morning?

if CC gives you permission to post a pm .. go ahead idiot!

what will it prove? that he thought it was a marginal rtm? it was still within the guide lines of the rtm feature .. not frivolous bullshit .. which was the purpose of CC opening a a thread about it to begin with .. to get people to stop rtm'img about things that are clearly not against the forum rules .. even here .. where there are minimal rules.

DED thought otherwise and edited the post. no matter what CC thought of it .. the edit stood. so did he give you a hanky to wipe away your tears? bahahaaa

i might get permission from a certain site admin to post a PM myself. nah .. not worth my time. but it did show that both JCM and CC overreacted by editing one of my posts

your only bitch is that i forgot an rtm from months ago .. so what's your point here?

and you would never have known it was me if CC hadn't posted it .. rtm's are anonymous .. unless the mod's decide to publicly post them .. which outside of this forum has never been done before .. and most likely won't be. for reasons even an idiot like you should be able to comprehend .. if rtm's were made known to the original poster .. it would just cause more bullshit than already exists on this site.

but hey .. if it makes you feel better .... keep bumping this thread .. it only enhances the Outlaw street cred of The Waco Kid!
Twist away two face. We all know you are a self righteous clown.
You keep spinning the story. Bottom line you told Chica you had no skin in the game. You did. He showed you. You look like the lying fool you are and now you will still not admit you are a liar and a fake. At the end of the day you try to make yourself look like a saint when in fact you a constant shit starter with no real opinion other than following the other dullards.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #139
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Don't put me in your fantasies of having a man suck your dick..that would be more suited to Yssup Rider or Ekim008.
You may be right about "Yssup" and "Ekim008", but If I decide to let a man touch my no-no parts I want the best! So I will be calling on you. I heard you Knead the dough!
Old 04-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #140
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You may be right about "Yssup" and "Ekim008", but If I decide to let a man touch my no-no parts I want the best! So I will be calling on you. I heard you Knead the dough!
Your "no-no parts"? You even talk gay. I didn't think your kind was tolerated in the McKinney trailer park community. Did you open one of assup's gloryhole franchises nearby?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:56 PM   #141
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your "no-no parts"? You even talk gay. I didn't think your kind was tolerated in the McKinney trailer park community. Did you open one of assup's gloryhole franchises nearby?
Seems you know your way around all the "Gay" colloquialism.

I don't think there is a trailer park in McKinney but I guess you would know that as well. Maybe that is where you and DSK hook-up.
Why would you need to ask me if I opened up a franchise? I am pretty sure you would be upper management there.

Look its LL,LL and DSK with The Waco kid!
Old 04-21-2017, 05:24 PM   #142
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Twist away two face. We all know you are a self righteous clown.
You keep spinning the story. Bottom line you told Chica you had no skin in the game. You did. He showed you. You look like the lying fool you are and now you will still not admit you are a liar and a fake. At the end of the day you try to make yourself look like a saint when in fact you a constant shit starter with no real opinion other than following the other dullards.
bahhaaa u butt hurt homo that's not what i said. i said i haven't misused the rtm feature. and i haven't. the rtm that was posted proves it. you want to appeal to the mod squad to post them all? go ahead. there might be 4 or 5 of them, including your butt hurt edited one. the point was to show obvious misuse. does not apply to me.

btw .. when does your girlfriend sissy chimp make bail? i hear you are lonely for him to touch your man parts in that special way .. bahhaaa
Old 04-22-2017, 01:29 AM   #143
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Seems you know your way around all the "Gay" colloquialism.

I don't think there is a trailer park in McKinney but I guess you would know that as well. Maybe that is where you and DSK hook-up.
Why would you need to ask me if I opened up a franchise? I am pretty sure you would be upper management there.

Look its LL,LL and DSK with The Waco kid!
you should differentiate between the 2 LLs. I forgot that there were 2 LLs here when corresponding to one of them.

LxL, LyL.

your image link to the gay baker image doesn't work. it doesn't do google search images.

is this what you were shooting for?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #144
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
you should differentiate between the 2 LLs. I forgot that there were 2 LLs here when corresponding to one of them.

LxL, LyL.

your image link to the gay baker image doesn't work. it doesn't do google search images.

is this what you were shooting for?
I was incriminating them both! LOL Thanks for fixing the Pic. That's the one DSK sent when he found out I lived close.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:02 PM   #145
lustylad
BANNED

MT Pockface is in the process of moving down to Austin to join the Reacharound Crew full time... can anyone identify him from this photo taken on their latest field trip?

Old 04-24-2017, 02:09 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
MT Pockface is in the process of moving down to Austin to join the Reacharound Crew full time... can anyone identify him from this photo taken on their latest field trip?

That picture was taken in Pittsburgh according to our resident stalkers LL and gnad.

Give them a day or two and they can come up with your real name lustladyboy
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:12 PM   #147
lustylad
BANNED

You're always the easiest to identify, fagboy - we just look for the one who is about to be made "airtight"!
Old 04-24-2017, 02:35 PM   #148
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're always the easiest to identify, fagboy - we just look for the one who is about to be made "airtight"!
Pittsburgh photo...my guess is you're closest to the black guy. You'd be wanting the biggest Peter in your bung. Black Peter Matters to you!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:09 PM   #149
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I was incriminating them both! LOL Thanks for fixing the Pic. That's the one DSK sent when he found out I lived close.
You are confused. Your daddy sent you that picture, not knowing you were his son. Typical among [prohibited word]s.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:36 PM   #150
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You are confused. Your daddy sent you that picture, not knowing you were his son. Typical among [prohibited word]s.

pockets is in mourning .. his buttbuddy sissy chimp got banned. now he has no one to fill his crevice when he bends over.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women