Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452908
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2017, 08:21 PM   #31
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
I was referring to you proclivity to overshare personal information on a hookerboard, not your appearance.

No need or want to even go there while you're working out of a Winnebago amidst all the threAds and lecturing folks at the same time.
If people didn't want to know, they would keep bring up topics to share personal experience (You know the purpose of a review board...to share what you personally have experienced and/or what works for you.) Sorry I don't have to hide behind a screen name and can be real with people. (I know that is a rarity these days; no matter where you go.)

Once again, you have no clue what you're talking about. LOL I didn't get the RV. I listened to my clientele (You know the guys that actually see me and know about my services, what I do and don't do, ect...)

NO lectures, just my opinion. Everyone has the right to chose what works best for them. I shoot it straight and don't care if I ruffle feathers especially when the person would never book with me or even be allowed to anyway.

Have a good night hun...I'm going to finish up my day and get to bed so i can do it all over again.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:21 PM   #32
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

On the plus side, the boobs stay. On the negative, no RV. I'm really experiencing mixed feelings here Sarah.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 PM   #33
gt27
Valued Poster

I can't believe I missed this. Gemma and Sarah are correct, gender is a societal term. Look at the 1950's, men worked and women stayed at home tending to the house and children. Flash forward 60 years, and it is common for women and men to work the same jobs.

Apparently we have an issue which requires some definitions, thus we consult a dictionary. Notice how Webster's subtly differentiate sex and gender: Gender - either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior Sex -either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated with reference to the reproductive functions. And with that subtle difference we see that Sarah and Gemma are correct.

JR - I had no idea that one of your daughters was Marilyn dos Savant.

Gemma, congrats on med school, I hope you do well.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:52 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg51 View Post
What are your thoughts on the full srs post-op girls? Has anyone been with a post-op girl? Experiences? How does it differ from a cis gender female?

Are there any post-op providers? Is there a forum or site to locate a girl?

There used to be a girl from KCK that owned her own martial arts studio on the KS side and was a provider on the side for fun. Never got the opportunity and lost her info.
Have you tried PM'ING the MODS?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:19 AM   #35
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Cultural roles and behaviour are outgrowths of biological factors. Last I checked, biology was still a science. The various ways in which cultures differentiate the sexes are mirrors of the ways animals signal sex differences for the purposes of mating and reproduction. And the roles are derived from such facts as the female is pretty much incapacitated while pregnant. Technology and the post-industrial age have separated us from it somewhat but, the underlying biological truths still hold.
All of which is still off topic :-)
Old 04-22-2017, 02:58 PM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In the novel 1984 one aspect of the future was to eliminate words from the langauge in order to prevent people from self expression. Think about it. If the words "hate", "love", "charity", or "anger" didn't exist. After a time the concept would go away.
I've learned in my classes that there has been a avalanche of new words and concepts developed by the left in the last 50 years. It is an attempt to confuse the masses with new approved ideas. Something that Karl Marx recommended. When in power, change the meanings of words and phrases to confuse the masses. So what was old is new again.
20 years ago we had men and women which was synonymous with male and female. There have always been gay men and women, also women who were not gay but acted masculine and men were not gay but acted feminine. Biologically they were still male and female or men and women. The left has confused society by promoting terms like gender and if you disagree then you are attacked as happened in this thread on page 1. I have some news, we outnumber you in significant numbers still. Your attitude is not the norm. You are the outlier. Don't fool yourselves into thinking that we are the ones out of step Gemma and Sarah which justifies your hate.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #37
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoa there Toto, back up two steps. I was not hating on anyone. I have even said people have the right to their opinion. I'm just asking that it be voiced in a manner that is not rude. There are ways to put things without attacking those whose opinions differ from our own.

The problem lies in the fact online, in text, or any other written form of communication you lose the advantage of inflection of vocal tones, body language, and over all attitude of the statement. How things are read varies based on a person's mood, personality, point of view on the subject, and opinion of the writer. I could give the same response to five different people and you (the reader) would mentally hear the words five different ways based on the above mentioned criteria.

I'm bold and outspoken, therefore people read me as being bossy, over sharing, and a know it all. When I'm fact, I'm friendly, outgoing, and an open book person. I have lived more life due to not only my age, but also my experience. To someone half my age, that is intimidating.

Like this thread, when I was young and still opinionated without the experience in the world I would have been all over transgender and told them to work with what the good Lord gave them, Stop having a pity party, and deal with the fact that they are wimpy ass men who sucked momma's tit to long and women who didn't get enough of daddy's love that being butch wasn't going to make them the boy he really wanted. Yes I was a mean, nasty bitch with no heart. It wasn't until I experienced the world, that I learned to accept people for who they are.

The experience doesn't seem to me that it would be the same, but what ever floats your boat...go for it. We just need to stop being nasty because someone's opinion doesn't match our own. Are we really this miserable as a society that we have to put someone else down to feel better about ourselves? (Yes I have a tendency to lash out too. There are some who just don't quit and it is beyond sad.)

So post op transgender to male, I wouldn't mind seeing a client in that situation. I would love to explore how things work. Sounds educational.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:35 PM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Kind of backhanded insult there. If I am not enlighted as you are now then I am the equivalent of a "nasty bitch". You can be open and caring but an man in a dress is still a MAN in a dress. The same goes for someone who undergoes surgery and has be reassigned. I don't have a problem with THEM, hell, you may even want to spend some time with but don't tell me that they are a biological female. Isn't that supposed to be the goal of the gay movement? It's okay for a man to love another man espccially if he looks female? This is not about judgment, this is about biology. For all of you Earth Day people running around like fools today, isn't it supposed to be about the science? Or does it depend on the situation?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:25 AM   #39
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Trans women are not claiming to be cisgender women. Literally no one is saying that. What we /are/ saying is that sex =/= gender. Sex can involve multiple chromosomes, intersex in that their genitalia isn't quite female OR male, androgen insensitivity syndrome which causes their body to be resistant to male hormones ie; someone has male (XY) chromosomes but has female genitalia and vice versa.

Sex is not cut and dry.

And neither is gender. Gender is how someone expresses themselves, regardless of what their sexual anatomy is. Gender can be fluid or it can be binary but it does not depend on someone's anatomical makeup. It can't - there are just too many different variations.

Can we please end this debate though. I don't know how many ways it can be explained.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:17 AM   #40
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Yer goin' to colledge. ain't cha ? Yer kyoot.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:31 AM   #41
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Default " Wet noodles ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
Old 04-23-2017, 01:15 PM   #42
Heisenberg51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

@Still Looking... she was not a member here. I just kind of stumbled across her don't remember where. Don't thinks mods could help other than a possible group or thread for discussion here on eccie. Might have been an old bp ad in the actual dating section a few years back.
Heisenberg51 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:22 PM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdanni94 View Post
I seen some beautiful ts girls on backpage ...like so pretty they leave you shocked its really a man
It sounds so nice when you say it!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:16 PM   #44
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Keep your eye on the strange people, you never know what they will do or say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post

Sex is not cut and dry.

I like my sex wet.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #45
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Sounds to me like multiple deviant answers. SMH
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net