Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default The Flip Flopper In-Chief Then and Now

What a lying crock of shit we have for POTUS.

NATO
March 27, 2016
"I think NATO's obsolete. NATO was done at a time you had the Soviet Union, which was obviously larger, much larger than Russia is today. I'm not saying Russia's not a threat. But we have other threats."
April 12, 2017
"I complained about that a long time ago, and they made a change. Now they do fight terrorism. I said it was obsolete. It's no longer obsolete."

China
June 28, 2016
"I'm going to instruct my treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator."
April 12, 2017
"They're not currency manipulators."

Attacking the Syrian government
August 29, 2013
Tweet: "What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval."
April 6, 2017
"Tonight, I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched…" Trump did not ask for nor receive congressional approval to launch his attack.

Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen
September 12, 2016
"She's keeping (rates) artificially low to get Obama retired … I think she is very political and to a certain extent, I think she should be ashamed of herself because it is not supposed to be that way."
April 12, 2017
"I like her, I respect her … It's very early."

Executive orders
July 10, 2012
Tweet: "Why is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
March 31, 2017
Trump has issued 23 executive orders, including his controversial travel ban, since taking office on January 20.

The unemployment rate
March 12, 2016
"The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers."
March 10, 2017
White House press secretary Sean Spicer: "I talked to the President prior to this and he said to quote him very clearly: 'They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now.' "

Presidential golf
October 13, 2014
Tweet: "Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter" February 11, 2017
Trump has visited his golf courses 16 times since taking office. In early February he tweeted: "Played golf today with Prime Minister Abe of Japan and @TheBig_Easy, Ernie Els, and had a great time. Japan is very well represented!"

The Export-Import Bank
August 4, 2015
"I don't like it because I don't think it's necessary … It's sort of a featherbedding for politicians and others, and a few companies. And these are companies that can do very well without it. So I don't like it. I think it's a lot of excess baggage. I think it's unnecessary. And when you think about free enterprise it's really not free enterprise. I'd be against it."
April 12, 2017
"It turns out that, first of all, lots of small companies are really helped, the vendor companies. But also, maybe more important, other countries give [assistance]. When other countries give it we lose a tremendous amount of business."

Federal hiring freeze
October 23, 2016
"On the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue … a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)."
April 12, 2017
Trump signed a presidential memorandum freezing federal hiring days after taking office. Then, on his 82nd day in office, budget director Mick Mulvaney announced this: "What we are doing tomorrow is replacing the across-the-board hiring freeze that we put into place on day one in office and replacing it with a smarter plan, a more strategic plan, a more surgical plan."
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:24 AM   #2
Phantom Pooper ATX
BANNED

I wonder what the bathrooms are like in the White House. I bet LBJ took upper deckers.
Phantom Pooper ATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Most of this is what always happens to an "outsider" who shows up in DC and becomes an "insider": they realize that thinks look a LOT different once you get to see behind the curtain.

Almost all the people who run on agenda's like Trump did find out that their ability to change things is much less than they thought it was, and they find out that issues are a hell of a lot more complex that things seemed in their board room or their pumpkin patch in Texas.

It isn't lies, it's called having your eyes opened. I think he has shifted in the right direction more than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
What a lying crock of shit we have for POTUS.

NATO
March 27, 2016
"I think NATO's obsolete. NATO was done at a time you had the Soviet Union, which was obviously larger, much larger than Russia is today. I'm not saying Russia's not a threat. But we have other threats."
April 12, 2017
"I complained about that a long time ago, and they made a change. Now they do fight terrorism. I said it was obsolete. It's no longer obsolete."

China
June 28, 2016
"I'm going to instruct my treasury secretary to label China a currency manipulator."
April 12, 2017
"They're not currency manipulators."

Attacking the Syrian government
August 29, 2013
Tweet: "What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval."
April 6, 2017
"Tonight, I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched…" Trump did not ask for nor receive congressional approval to launch his attack.

Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen
September 12, 2016
"She's keeping (rates) artificially low to get Obama retired … I think she is very political and to a certain extent, I think she should be ashamed of herself because it is not supposed to be that way."
April 12, 2017
"I like her, I respect her … It's very early."

Executive orders
July 10, 2012
Tweet: "Why is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
March 31, 2017
Trump has issued 23 executive orders, including his controversial travel ban, since taking office on January 20.

The unemployment rate
March 12, 2016
"The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers."
March 10, 2017
White House press secretary Sean Spicer: "I talked to the President prior to this and he said to quote him very clearly: 'They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now.' "

Presidential golf
October 13, 2014
Tweet: "Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter" February 11, 2017
Trump has visited his golf courses 16 times since taking office. In early February he tweeted: "Played golf today with Prime Minister Abe of Japan and @TheBig_Easy, Ernie Els, and had a great time. Japan is very well represented!"

The Export-Import Bank
August 4, 2015
"I don't like it because I don't think it's necessary … It's sort of a featherbedding for politicians and others, and a few companies. And these are companies that can do very well without it. So I don't like it. I think it's a lot of excess baggage. I think it's unnecessary. And when you think about free enterprise it's really not free enterprise. I'd be against it."
April 12, 2017
"It turns out that, first of all, lots of small companies are really helped, the vendor companies. But also, maybe more important, other countries give [assistance]. When other countries give it we lose a tremendous amount of business."

Federal hiring freeze
October 23, 2016
"On the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue … a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce the federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)."
April 12, 2017
Trump signed a presidential memorandum freezing federal hiring days after taking office. Then, on his 82nd day in office, budget director Mick Mulvaney announced this: "What we are doing tomorrow is replacing the across-the-board hiring freeze that we put into place on day one in office and replacing it with a smarter plan, a more strategic plan, a more surgical plan."
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Look at Lubed Wide-ass whine and grovel. Throughout the entire campaign Lubed Wide-ass whined about Trump's position on every conceivable topic; now Lubed Wide-ass is whining that Trump changed his positions to the ones Lubed Wide-ass, et al, were advocating for during the campaign. Lubed Wide-ass is a childish hypocrite, and the only stripes he ever got are in his diapers.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:32 PM   #5
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Look at Lubed Wide[ass whine and grovel. Throughout the entire campaign Lubed Wide-ass whined about Trump's position on every conceivable topic; now Lubed Wide-ass is whining that Trump changed his positions to the ones Lubed Wide-ass, et al, were advocating for during the campaign. Lubed Wide-ass is a childish hypocrite, and the only stripes he ever got are in his diapers.
:lmfa o:
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 12:39 PM   #6
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Most of this is what always happens to an "outsider" who shows up in DC and becomes an "insider": they realize that thinks look a LOT different once you get to see behind the curtain.

Almost all the people who run on agenda's like Trump did find out that their ability to change things is much less than they thought it was, and they find out that issues are a hell of a lot more complex that things seemed in their board room or their pumpkin patch in Texas.

It isn't lies, it's called having your eyes opened. I think he has shifted in the right direction more than not.

I agree with you 100 percent- if you look at my post from candidate Trump- I told people that he was all talk and he will realize running the govt is not the same as running his business and he wouldn't do half the crap that he claimed he would do, but many of his zombie followers got fed the Kool aid.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:40 PM   #7
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look at Lubed Wide-ass whine and grovel. Throughout the entire campaign Lubed Wide-ass whined about Trump's position on every conceivable topic; now Lubed Wide-ass is whining that Trump changed his positions to the ones Lubed Wide-ass, et al, were advocating for during the campaign. Lubed Wide-ass is a childish hypocrite, and the only stripes he ever got are in his diapers.
So you like when people make promises and reverse them right? You just can't admit you were conned by Trump you cock sucking asshole.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:43 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you like when people make promises and reverse them right? You just can't admit you were conned by Trump you cock sucking asshole.
Fuck your nonsense, Lubed Wide-ass. hildebeest was a non-starter for all of her decades of lies and scandals that she was involved in; so, you can take your nonsense and shove it up your wide hypocritical ass if you imagine for one moment that hildebeest was a viable alternative.
Old 04-16-2017, 12:47 PM   #9
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Fuck your nonsense, Lubed Wide-ass. hildebeest was a non-starter for all of her decades of lies and scandals that she was involved in; so, you can take your nonsense and shove it up your wide hypocritical ass if you imagine for one moment that hildebeest was a viable alternative.
We are talking about Trump you dumb ass-stop deflecting the issue to someone else- we don't know if Hillary would have ket her promises- but we do know that Trump is fucking liar like you. You should change your name to
I B A DumbAss
Old 04-16-2017, 12:50 PM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We are talking about Trump you dumb ass-stop deflecting the issue to someone else- we don't know if Hillary would have ket her promises- but we do know that Trump is fucking liar like you.

I B A DumbAss
Yes, you be a dumb-ass, Lubed Wide-ass. hildebeest wasn't going to change her stripes (whereas you do need to change your diapers because they have stripes). hildebeest is a congenital liar and she flip-flopped on every major issue BEFORE the fucking election, Lubed Wide-ass. People saw her for the charlatan she is and voted for Trump instead, Lubed Wide-ass.
Old 04-16-2017, 01:37 PM   #11
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
With LUBE'S head already firmly ensconced in his ass, will any amount of " nonsense " or anything else fit there ? And LUBE will claim that those " striped " diapers are his version of a camouflage uniform that he wears whilst burning the " honey buckets " from the field latrines ! That must be how he earned his " seArgent " stripes.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Yep

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:45 PM   #13
bamscram
Valued Poster

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And Hillary is STILL not POTUS.
That's what really counts.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
With LUBE'S head already firmly ensconced in his ass, will any amount of " nonsense " or anything else fit there ? And LUBE will claim that those " striped " diapers are his version of a camouflage uniform that he wears whilst burning the " honey buckets " from the field latrines ! That must be how he earned his " seArgent " stripes.

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And Hillary is STILL not POTUS.
That's what really counts.

+1

A campaign promise Trump delivered on!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women