Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Another Day, Another Hate Crime Against Whitey

Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Kori Ali Muhammad told his family there was a war going on between blacks and whites in America.

On social media, he referred to white people as “devils.” Earlier in the year, he released a rap album replete with violent, explicit, racially-charged lyrics, including referring to himself in one song as a “black soldier.”

more..

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...418-story.html
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #2
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Kori Ali Muhammad told his family there was a war going on between blacks and whites in America.

On social media, he referred to white people as “devils.” Earlier in the year, he released a rap album replete with violent, explicit, racially-charged lyrics, including referring to himself in one song as a “black soldier.”

more..

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...418-story.html
And of course, this sites lyin libs and the lyin libs of the U.S. will say that this Dindu Nuffin was " oppressed by the white man " and they had it coming. Mebbe odummer will come out with another " if I had a son " speech !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:19 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And of course, this sites lyin libs and the lyin libs of the U.S. will say that this Dindu Nuffin was " oppressed by the white man " and they had it coming. Mebbe odummer will come out with another " if I had a son " speech !
I'd reward the SOB that shot you!

DSK at least is somewhat funny...maybe just a shot to his clit would all I wished for him!

For the good of humanity, you definitely would be my first choice to exit this forum. You are just a fucking parrot with not one ounce of originality.

I'm shocked your boyfriend hasn't already slit your beak...which may say something for you bj's skills. We all are good at something....you evidently are great at two things.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:29 AM   #4
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'd reward the SOB that shot you!

DSK at least is somewhat funny...maybe just a shot to his clit would all I wished for him!

For the good of humanity, you definitely would be my first choice to exit this forum. You are just a fucking parrot with not one ounce of originality.

I'm shocked your boyfriend hasn't already slit your beak...which may say something for you bj's skills. We all are good at something....you evidently are great at two things.

Did I hit close to your HOVEL wtf ? And other than lying, building hovels and allowing illegals to make YOU air tight, what are YOU " good at ? Why is it that YOU peter puffers assume that everyone is GAY LIKE YOU ? How many " boyfriends " , including trannies " do YOU have wtf ?
So YOU are defending the shooters actions ? Because YOU sure didn't condemn them !
Old 04-19-2017, 09:32 AM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

wrong again

black people cant be racists...

haven't you learned anything in those college courses and/or reeducation camps known as employee sensitivity training?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:42 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So YOU are defending the shooters actions ? Because YOU sure didn't condemn them !
Did you hear me stutter Gay Rey? I said I'd reward the SOB had he shot your parroting ass.

Fucking ignorant SOB , posting the exact same shit post after post....without a clue as to wtf you are posting. Liberal bad and liberal bad...Trump good!

Like I said you definitely good at one thing, possible two. The fact that your boyfriend hasn't blown off your ignorant as fuck head is a testament to the fact you must give him good head. There is no other explanation.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:49 AM   #7
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you hear me stutter Gay Rey? I said I'd reward the SOB had he shot your parroting ass.

Fucking ignorant SOB , posting the exact same shit post after post....without a clue as to wtf you are posting. Liberal bad and liberal bad...Trump good!

Like I said you definitely good at one thing, possible two. The fact that your boyfriend hasn't blown off your ignorant as fuck head is a testament to the fact you must give him good head. There is no other explanation.

AGAIN with the transference wtf ??? YOU are the one with " boyfriends " , ya tranny troller ! YOUR original post said " I'd reward the SOB that shot you ! ". NOT the Dindu Nuffin in the story wtf. Or are YOU, AGAIN, going to waffle, flip flop and outright LIE about YOUR post ??????? It's always been YOUR lack of character to do so !
Old 04-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #8
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

There is no other explanation.
I detect actual visceral hatred on your part
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:40 AM   #9
bamscram
Valued Poster

Hard to blame him gay rey is the dumbest poster (parrot) On the forum.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:57 AM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
AGAIN with the transference wtf ??? YOU are the one with " boyfriends " , ya tranny troller ! YOUR original post said " I'd reward the SOB that shot you ! ". NOT the Dindu Nuffin in the story wtf. Or are YOU, AGAIN, going to waffle, flip flop and outright LIE about YOUR post ??????? It's always been YOUR lack of character to do so !
These guys do not appreciate you pointing out their obvious gay qualities, so they lamely attempt to throw it back, but they miss the mark.

To his credit, WTF did point out one worthwhile item - which white guy you shoot definitely matters. If he had shot and killed three faggots/white liberals (same thing), he would deserve a medal!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:08 AM   #11
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
These guys do not appreciate you pointing out their obvious gay qualities, so they lamely attempt to throw it back, but they miss the mark.

To his credit, WTF did point out one worthwhile item - which white guy you shoot definitely matters. If he had shot and killed three faggots/white liberals (same thing), he would deserve a medal!!
How did gay rey's dick taste ?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:19 AM   #12
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
How did gay rey's dick taste ?
You should move to San Francisco - lot's of dicks for you to suck there.

Rey doesn't swing the way you wish he would.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:24 PM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Rey doesn't swing the way you wish he would.
Only way I wish the retarded SOB would swing is outta here.

He is a fucking parrot, nothing more. Same shit over and over and over. Incapable of a intelligent original thought.

I understand you sympathy for him...but he is an example of how the modern PC world has slowd down natural selection. He should have been gone long ago.

He is the benefactor of a system he despises he's just too fucking stupid to even have a clue.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:32 PM   #14
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Hard to blame him gay rey is the dumbest poster (parrot) On the forum.
No EKIM, that is a title that YOU have won in previous polls here. But, nice try at transference ! Keep up YOUR DOTY campaign. Mebbe YOU will get another trophy to go with YOUR Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophies !
Old 04-19-2017, 12:36 PM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Rey Rey learned a new word today...transference!

Lord fucking help us....that will be worked into each and every post by our resident parrot!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women