Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2020, 11:32 PM   #16
smokedog01
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Children almost never get it. Neither do younger people.

Not true and also what does that have to do with anything relating to Trump having covid?
smokedog01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:47 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedog01 View Post
I think that it would be more important for him to confirm to his base that he is healthy and too insulated for the corona than it would be for him to pull a late night stunt on people that likely won't even read about it until after his status is confirmed tomorrow morning.

You old guys on this board are funny. You and Oeb calling me a leftist and Larper calling me broke is like someone that has never as much as seen a picture of you calling you ugly. You are all out of touch old men yelling at clouds. Shooting blanks for years in multiple ways.
That's not what's in the game plan. Besides his supporters know better than to fall for this bullshit. He has some sort of strategy designed to fuck with Liberals. Maybe Melania will claim creepy Joe sniffed her hair and that's how she caught it and Donald caught it from her. Next Joe Biden will have to get tested. Covid-19 is just being used as a tool now it's easy to see. But they'll make it appear real for ya.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:52 PM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's not what's in the game plan. Besides his supporters know better than to fall for this bullshit. He has some sort of strategy designed to fuck with Liberals. Maybe Melania will claim creepy Joe sniffed her hair and that's how she caught it and Donald caught it from her. Next Joe Biden will have to get tested. Covid-19 is just being used as a tool now it's easy to see. But they'll make it appear real for ya.
Your conspiracy delusion is boundless. You can't stand that your King contracted Co-Vid
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:53 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
oink oink oink

no...

its moo, moo, moo
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 06:23 AM   #20
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Sympathy vote? Nope
Excuse to skip debate? Nope

One up on Pelousy and the Bidendog? Yup
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:36 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Not true and also what does that have to do with anything relating to Trump having covid?
That’s Trump’s assertion, not mine. My bad for not including it in quotes.
8:34 a.m. ET, August 5, 2020
Trump claims children are "virtually immune" to coronavirus
From CNN's Maegan Vazquez
President Trump argued on Wednesday that children should return to US schools because they’re “almost” or “virtually immune” from the coronavirus. Even though children are less susceptible to the virus, they can still transmit it to others in their household or within their communities.

“If you look at children, children are almost — I would almost say definitely — but almost immune from this disease. So few — they’ve gotten stronger. Hard to believe. I don’t know how you feel about it, but they have much stronger immune systems than we do, somehow, for this. And they don’t have a problem. They just don’t have a problem,” Trump said.
Trump said he would get media criticism for using the term “totally immune,” adding, “but the fact is that they are virtually immune from this problem.”

The President also brought up that only one minor had died from coronavirus in the state of New Jersey and that he suspected the child was diabetic. He also suggested that children under the diabetic child’s age were also even more immune.

Remember: But at least two children have died from coronavirus in New Jersey and both were under the age of five.

The President also said older teachers should wait out the pandemic before returning to work in classrooms.

Last month, Trump asserted that children do not catch or spread the coronavirus easily and that he’s comfortable with his children and grandchildren returning to school.

What we know about kids and coronavirus: CNN previously reported that researchers in South Korea have found that children between the ages of 10 and 19 can transmit Covid-19 within a household just as much as adults, according to research published in the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention journal Emerging Infectious Diseases. They also found that children ages 9 and under transmitted the virus within their household at rates that were a lot lower.

US Surgeon General Jerome Adams told CBS News last month that though the risk to children getting coronavirus is low, they can still transmit it to others.

"We know the risk is low to the actual students. But we know they can transmit to others. … We need to take measures to make sure we protect those who are vulnerable either because they are older or they have chronic medical conditions," Adams said.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:40 AM   #22
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Whoa!!! This is going to get real interesting.

This is pretty unlikely, probably less than 5%, but I wonder what happens if Trump becomes sick enough that he can't campaign or even passes away before the election.

Boris Johnson, the UK prime minister, was on death's door and he's a lot younger than Trump, although maybe about as overweight.

In any event, my prayers are with the president. He's not my favorite person, but I hope he pulls through.

Amen- Tiny.

Meanwhile - the DPST sheeples are dancing around the fire like Lord of the Flies gloating in anticipation of a Trump funeral.

marxist DPST sheeples have no humanity - only DPST marxist, racist hatred of anything Comrade Xi does not order them to believe!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:29 AM   #23
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I would get close to hope , ^^^ your correct just no humanity just hatred
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:31 AM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

But you’re immune, right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:33 AM   #25
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^^^ Don't feed the multiple handle troll.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:38 AM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Your conspiracy delusion is boundless. You can't stand that your King contracted Co-Vid
I could give a shit if he contracted Covid-19, but I question the claim that he indeed has it.
Old 10-02-2020, 09:48 AM   #27
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

He's at high risk. Let us pray.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 11:27 AM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
He's at high risk. Let us pray.

CNN must be true, lol.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:32 AM   #29
oeb11
Valued Poster

9500- raacist , marxist DPST narrative is atheist -except for islam.

You Lord and master Xi will deal with u for daring to defy the orders of lord High comrade Xi!It is shameful - all teh DPST 'delight" that trump contracted wuhan virus

and the prayers for the outcome all the DPST haters Desire!
Shameful!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 10:14 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
He is old and out of shape. That fatality rate is much higher for that demo.
The last 24 hours would indicate you were right and I was wrong.
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women