Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2016, 04:47 PM   #31
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Im newb friendly depending on the guy. If he can accommodate me to my comfort level then i can accommodate him.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:22 PM   #32
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I know a lot of newbie friendly girls that don't screen at all...so your logic is invalid.
I believe this was directed at me.....and you are def correct about that , but I am talking about the newbie friendly girls that also screen(and generally true, not always).
Vitamin is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #33
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
I believe this was directed at me.....and you are def correct about that , but I am talking about the newbie friendly girls that also screen(and generally true, not always).
Your assumptions are still invalid
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #34
nigsub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Dorothy are you HORNY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Your assumptions are still invalid
nigsub is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 08:21 PM   #35
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigsub View Post
Dorothy are you HORNY?
Nope
Old 03-12-2016, 09:31 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Um yes it is I use mobile version & have absolutely no problem
Quote:
Exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I didn't ask stupid questions that was answered 100 times
I am glad Eccie's SEARCH works on your mobile phone. On my Samsung it never has.

And if you two believe ignorance justifies rudeness, you can both just skip over posts you think are beneath you to respond to. When you feel obliged to make insolent comments instead it is more telling abiut you than abiut the newbie.

By the way, Danielle, you have indeed made some dumb posts, as Dorthy has, as we all have.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:20 PM   #37
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I am glad Eccie's SEARCH works on your mobile phone. On my Samsung it never has.

And if you two believe ignorance justifies rudeness, you can both just skip over posts you think are beneath you to respond to. When you feel obliged to make insolent comments instead it is more telling abiut you than abiut the newbie.

By the way, Danielle, you have indeed made some dumb posts, as Dorthy has, as we all have.
Howdy Old T! Been thinking of you! Hope all is well....

It seems there are those that think it's their responsibility to be totally hateful and judgmental. What works for them, and not others, is incomprehensible and must be judged as idiotic, ignorant, or whatever these folks can pull out of thin air or simply because they assume something is, other than what it is. And hey, did ya notice, it seems that while the search function may work well on some phones, apparently, the punctuation is non-existent on those kind of phones. Hmmm...

OP, you got some helpful responses from some of the more socially inclined and knowledgable individuals. Not much I can add, except to please be patient or understanding. Obviously, we must deal with all types here and from both genders. BTW, you are not the first to ask a question that has been answered before, and I am certain you won't be the last. Although, I understand it's not the best way to be responded to. I don't have facts mind you, but it could be a matter of some needing to feel superior, start a little drama, lack of funds to play, and maybe lack of clients that make a few here seem....cranky? I'm sure they are real sweethearts and great guys otherwise!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:15 AM   #38
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Well you must have a knock off Samsung because mine works..

Ignorance is when you have been a member of this board for 2 years and your asking questions that have been asked numerous times..

Your trying to argue with me about some tard who is still claiming to be a newbie when they been on here long enough to figure it out.. So since you like him so much you 2 go do the hokey pokey & see who falls down first..

You should read your posts out before hitting submit when it comes to stupid posts pffft... If you cant figure out the search feature then use the regular site it's not complecated people are just lazy..
Old 03-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #39
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...ghlight=newbie

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...ewbie+question

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...ewbie+question

I thought the mobile search button didn't work...

It works people just don't want to do the work so take that shit on to the next whore..

Note to yourself when I pursue an argument I know what Im talking about..
Old 03-13-2016, 10:47 AM   #40
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Dammnnn. Lol. You females need to lighten up, bro probably did not want any of old thread's info, so he began a new one. If eccie allows it, why are yall policing? "Just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling" *Dory voice*
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 10:50 AM   #41
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie_award View Post
Dammnnn. Lol. You females need to lighten up, bro probably did not want any of old thread's info, so he began a new one. If eccie allows it, why are yall policing? "Just keep scrolling, just keep scrolling" *Dory voice*
Old or new its all the same info period stop making excuses

* donald trump voice *
Old 03-13-2016, 12:35 PM   #42
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well you must have a knock off Samsung because mine works..
As I have said, I am glad your search function works for you. My (actual, not knock-off) Samsung lets me pull down the search box, but then responds with the output of a Google search, not a search of the ECCIE site. Your other post showing that indeed it works for you is superfluous--I never questions that it worked for you.

Ignorance is when you have been a member of this board for 2 years and your asking questions that have been asked numerous times..
As others have pointed out to you, length of time as a member does not equate to time spent on the site. Sorry this seems to be a complicated concept for you.

Your trying to argue with me about some tard who is still claiming to be a newbie when they been on here long enough to figure it out..
I would not waste my time arguing with you about such a topic. I am just expressing my opinions--just as you are expressing yours. Isn't that what a discussion board is supposedly about?

So since you like him so much you 2 go do the hokey pokey & see who falls down first..
Now there is a truly non-sequitor comment you make. What does it have to do with anything, other than emphasize your hostile side? Am I supposed to cringe in terror? Am I supposed to be shamed into being quiet and docile? My post didn't really address the OP as much as it addressed your tone, so where you feel the need to toss in a spurious comment like this I don't really understand.

You should read your posts out before hitting submit when it comes to stupid posts pffft... If you cant figure out the search feature then use the regular site it's not complecated people are just lazy..
If you are referring to my typos and misspellings, well join the crowd. I have acknowledged numerous times that spelling is not my strength and that my fingers are too large for the keyboard on my phone. As they seem to be for yours as well. If you mean something else, well I have also acknowledged that we all make dumb posts at times--some more than others. So your point is..... ?

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 12:49 PM   #43
Eccie_award
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Old or new its all the same info period stop making excuses

* donald trump voice *
Lol, no excuses, out dated info doesn't reflect the thought or feelings of today sweetheart, sorry. But i was trying to make an excuse for you to slow up on this young man, and let him live.
Eccie_award is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 01:22 PM   #44
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you are referring to my typos and misspellings, well join the crowd. I have acknowledged numerous times that spelling is not my strength and that my fingers are too large for the keyboard on my phone. As they seem to be for yours as well. If you mean something else, well I have also acknowledged that we all make dumb posts at times--some more than others. So your point is..... ?

How can you address my tone if you can't hear my voice? You're obviously reading in a incorrect tone...

I never said shit about your spelling hence on my profile it states I hate spelling natzis..
Old 03-13-2016, 01:43 PM   #45
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
How can you address my tone if you can't hear my voice? You're obviously reading in a incorrect tone...
I agree that it is much more difficult to address tone without hearing voice or seeing body language, however words do have meaning--and word selection therefore becomes even more important/telling in a medium like this. I was going by the word choices you used when addressing the people/topic in this thread.

If that was not your intended meaning, please feel free to clarify.

I never said shit about your spelling hence on my profile it states I hate spelling natzis..
I was not sure what you were referring to--it was a bit nebulous--which is why I used the qualifier "If" to start my comment.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women