Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 12:45 PM   #1
redman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Drone vrs. Hooker: Drone wins

Total BS IMHO.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...viction-178394

MARCH 28--A hooker who was filmed by a drone as she serviced a john in the front seat of a car has pleaded guilty to a public lewdness charge, according to Oklahoma court records.

Amanda Zolicoffer, 27, copped to the misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to a year in state prison, a term that will run concurrently with lengthier sentences she received last month in an unrelated felony prosecution.

The case against Zolicoffer’s codefendant, Douglas Blansett, 76, is pending.

Zolicoffer and Blansett were charged with public lewdness after a self-described “video vigilante” provided Oklahoma City cops with footage (seen above) showing the duo appearing to have sex in the front seat of Blansett’s truck.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Brian Bates, the anti-prostitution avenger, followed Blansett’s Ford F-150 after he spotted Zolicoffer entering the vehicle. When the truck turned down a deserted road leading to a tire yard, Bates launched his drone from an adjacent street.

As seen in Bates’s footage (beginning around the 4:10 mark), he lowered the drone to within a few feet of Blansett’s truck. As detailed in the police affidavits, the footage revealed that “Zolicoffer’s pants were off and the driver appeared to be having sexual intercourse with Zolicoffer.”

Investigator Ben Lacaze noted that, “Once Zolicoffer and the driver saw the drone, they immediately ceased their activity and left the area.” Lacaze, a Vice Enforcement Unit officer, stated that he was “familiar with Zolicoffer and her involvement in prostitution related activity,” adding that she had distinctive facial tattoos that were visible in the drone video.

Zolicoffer’s rap sheet includes convictions for prostitution, credit card theft, cocaine trafficking, larceny, leaving the scene of an accident, and concealing stolen property. Blansett is a defendant in a second lewdness case in which his codefendant is a convicted prostitute.
redman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:00 PM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

That was just wrong. And ya'll need to alert the car date enthusiasts to be careful. Some folks don't take kindly to others getting laid if they themselves, are not. I don't know this guy's motive for drone stalking a hooker and her gentleman friend, but ya'll be careful. Maybe get some of those "window shades".
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
cleopatraVIP
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83274
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree MaxiMilyen this is wrong... We have to be more careful
cleopatraVIP is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #4
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't do car dates, but I dunno, maybe ensure your date has those as it would be cumbersome to tote those around. LOL. But yeah, I'd hate to see any that do end up on the board with all her biz and the clients biz shared with the masses. Exhibitionism is all fine and dandy, but maybe a more private venue is in order.
Old 03-28-2016, 04:21 PM   #5
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I didn't see any money change hands in that clip.

Who's their lawyer? This should've been argued in their defense that they were oh, just two adults hanging out. Even a scrub lawyer could've argued this.

Then again, they probably had a public defender who makes $7.50 an hour and doesn't care one iota about his/her clients.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:36 PM   #6
Chief62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I didn't see any money change hands in that clip.
Public lewdness doesn't require money to change hands. I would question if they were in a public place. Seems to be private property away from public sight.
Chief62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:39 PM   #7
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief62 View Post
Public lewdness doesn't require money to change hands. I would question if they were in a public place. Seems to be private property away from public sight.
Yeah, but they're trying to fatten it up with 'suggestion' of prostitution, which they can't prove took place.

Say, for example, if one of us go piss by a tree in the park, it's the same offense, but they wouldn't put us in jail for it. We'd likely have to play a stupid fine and maybe do a weekend of community service. Putting her in jail seems over the top. They just want to be an asshat to her.
Old 03-28-2016, 06:50 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

She apparently had other warrants ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:47 AM   #9
kellie_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 230227
My ECCIE Reviews

And to think that drones are being used for this and the government STILL is looking for ISIS related terrorists....
kellie_love is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:30 AM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

It's easier to chase around perverts than terrorists. The low hanging fruit theory. Plus, they're worried about terrorists' rights and shit.

As far as the 'Vigilante' goes, it AMAZES ME, 100 million percent to the power of infinity, that this guy has not ONCE gotten his ass kicked.

You mean to tell me, out of all these pre-drone incidents, that not one crazy joker has gotten out of the car and whooped his ass? Not once...not even one time???

Come on!!!
Old 04-07-2016, 07:57 PM   #11
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Say, for example, if one of us go piss by a tree in the park, it's the same offense, but they wouldn't put us in jail for it.
You would do several years in prison and be registered as a sex offender for the rest of your life.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #12
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
You would do several years in prison and be registered as a sex offender for the rest of your life.
Lol. Sure, if you have a public defender, one that you slapped in the face on the way to the courthouse.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:25 AM   #13
RandB fan
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=redman1;1057962495]Total BS IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
Total BS IMHO.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...viction-178394

MARCH 28-- On Oct 10 2015 Video DVD was given to a law enforcement agent of A hooker who was filmed by a drone on private property considered public as the properties gates were open and was a business property. as she serviced a john in the front seat of a car truck, a ford f150, white has pleaded guilty to a public lewdness charge, according to Oklahoma court records. She was charged with Lewdness but because of previous charges she was given a year that she was going to be serving anyway so her atty did their job not getting her a prostitution charge that could have become a felony charge. The delay in turning this info over was because the drone operator did not have consent from the property owners to fly the drown over their property bus was able to obtain it and turned DVD over to police sometime after he did.

Amanda Zolicoffer, 27, copped to the misdemeanor charge and was sentenced to a year in state prison, a term that will run concurrently with lengthier sentences she received last month in an unrelated felony prosecution.

The case against Zolicoffer’s codefendant, Douglas Blansett, 76, is pending. Chances are that he will be fined, face treatment, and placed on a SIP by pleading guilty to creating a public nuisance or similar charge with a couple of years before charges are released on the lewdness charge.

Zolicoffer and Blansett were charged with public lewdness after a self-described “video vigilante” provided Oklahoma City cops with footage (seen above) showing the duo appearing to have sex in the front seat of Blansett’s truck.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Brian Bates, the anti-prostitution avenger, followed Blansett’s Ford F-150 after he spotted Zolicoffer entering the vehicle. When the truck turned down a deserted road leading to a tire yard, Bates launched his drone from an adjacent street.

As seen in Bates’s footage (beginning around the 4:10 mark), he lowered the drone to within a few feet of Blansett’s truck. As detailed in the police affidavits, the footage revealed that “Zolicoffer’s pants were off and the driver appeared to be having sexual intercourse with Zolicoffer.”

Investigator Ben Lacaze noted that, “Once Zolicoffer and the driver saw the drone, they immediately ceased their activity and left the area.” Lacaze, a Vice Enforcement Unit officer, stated that he was “familiar with Zolicoffer and her involvement in prostitution related activity,” adding that she had distinctive facial tattoos that were visible in the drone video.

Zolicoffer’s rap sheet includes convictions for prostitution, credit card theft, cocaine trafficking, larceny, leaving the scene of an accident, and concealing stolen property. Blansett is a defendant in a second lewdness case in which his codefendant is a convicted prostitute.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 05:57 AM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So, she didn't go to prison for public lewdness, but rather for the felony charges? The misdemeanor was just attached as an afterthought?

If it was the only charge and the others weren't already active, she wouldn't have gotten prison time?
Old 04-08-2016, 06:25 AM   #15
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free lunch in adult biz.

I wish all states make prostitution legal......All levels prostitutes paid sessions/services.All definitions in adult biz mean prostitutes.....Prostitution is illegal business all states and websites promoting prostitution.
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women