Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2016, 09:21 PM   #1
Pokey1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Newbie behavior rules

What suggestions would you give a newbie looking for his first appointment? I'm talking about the entire process from first contact to an unexplained smile at the dinner table that evening. This is mostly for the ladies, but the gents may have their own take on this too. Potential sticky thread starts now:
Pokey1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:03 PM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Potential sticky thread starts now?

Easy,
Find a hooker you want to fuck, make contact and set up a time, fuck her

As far as the dinner table goes..

If you are smiling at the dinner table about it we should play poker sometime.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #3
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear newbie,

So you have found the reputable newbie provider of your dreams and are ready to take the next step? Then read on!

Step 1: Initial Contact.

Send the woman you desire a PM or email. Be polite. Tell her you are a newbie. Give a physical description of yourself and ask what she requires before she can see you. Try to do this a few days before you know you have the time for a getaway. She might need time to complete screening fully. Trying to rush her screening is considered a no-no.

Step 2: Consider response.

She answered you! Oh happy day! Oh.....wait she wants all THAT! Take a breath newbie you now have to consider if you are comfortable sending this woman that information she wants. If not just tell her you will contact her when you have references and MOVE ON and repeat Step 1 with another provider. If you are comfortable send her everything that she asked for.

Step 3: Prepping for your appointment.

You have a time set up and you are super excited. CLEAN THYSELF WELL the day of your appointment. Shower or bathe. Floss, brush teeth, and use mouthwash. Clip your nails to the quick the day before your appointment so there are no sharp edges. Have the donation ready and don't bother with envelopes. She likely gave you a cross street. Look it up at before you begin your day and gauge your travel time so you won't be late. READ HER SHOWCASE AND/OR WEBSITE. Many ladies have instructions on how to handle the donation and how the first few minutes of the appointment will go.

Step 4: Travel and introductions.

Whatever her instructions are for communication follow them. You may or may not park where she instructs you to. If you choose not to park in the specified spot walk to the spot after parking and then call her to tell her you are there. She may have told you to park in a specific spot because it’s easier to give you walking directions if she knows where you are coming from. Once you are in her incall follow the instruction that were on her website or showcase. If she didn’t have information on there a good routine would be….walk in, deadbolt door behind you, greet your host, place fee down on a spot where she can see it, take shower if instructed to or just wash your hands, then have fun ….don’t start groping her until you have placed the fee down because that will make her have her guard up.

Step 5: Fun time!

Know what is and what is not on the menu and indulge yourself. If she is doing something not to your liking speak up! Saying “grip harder”, “slower”, “faster” or the like is not rude. Don’t be too shy to say what techniques you like in the moment. Don’t be surprised if she does the same to you. She wants you to enjoy yourself. Be aware of the clock. You know how long it takes you to pop and going over will leave a bad impression. If it’s past the time to go and you haven’t left yet apologize

Step 6: Using her as a reference/writing reviews.

If you are writing a review don’t over embellish and don’t lie. If you plan on writing a review tell her before you leave the incall. She might want to you leave out certain details like letting you go over time which is perfectly acceptable. There might be details that she doesn’t want known like her liking of chemistry, her “boyfriend” snooping around, and other red flags. These should always be shared. Just don’t expect to use her as a reference if she’s dangerous. If you had a good time and she isn’t dangerous use her as a reference, just be aware that for most providers references are only valid when they are recent. When you contact another provider to set up an appointment make sure you give her some information to help your reference remember you. Phone numbers (burner phones or burner app) work very well and so do email addresses (Keep one separate for hobbying).

Good luck!
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:33 PM   #4
Y_eye_AwE_Ta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 342532

Everyone is new at one point. I'd rather you are new to me (hypothetically since I'm not yet verified) than new to the hobby altogether. The main reason girls are reluctant to see newbies is the speculation as to why you're new. Are you traveling? Did your regular girl axe communications? Are you a cunning undercover? And mostly are you going to be a regular (what they ALL say they are looking for in order to make you want to see them) or just another dust in the wind? The negative outcome possibilities far outweigh the potential for a positive interaction at any rate, especially if you are a "newbie" everytime you make contact with a provider . If you have to be a newbie, be the best newbie. I know I've made exceptions for guys who've shown a little more charm and made me feel comfortable doing so.
1) NO nicknames or covering up your identity. You can give a first name, no initials or "everyone calls me" aliases. If you've called before don't try giving a different name everytime. Some have caller ID services or save numbers of rude callers.
2) If you're interested in a girl as your companion, familiarize yourself with her ads, showcase and what she states she expects. If she says not to text, don't text thinking you are the one exception. It seems obvious why she prefers phone calls so if you can't call, save your query for a moment when you can. If she has hours that are specifically not available respect her wishes and only call when she can give you her undivided attention.
3) show interest in her as a person. If you see her ads a lot make a statement that refers to one or two pictures or titles It will make you seem genuine.
4) if you get the appointment arrive at the right time, and don't show up drunk, high or on some ego trip. No weapons. Don't get dropped off. Discretion is more than just stealth visitation, it's conduct that doesn't draw attention to you or your actions.
5) if you MUST cancel, give enough notice that it's not her last minute to secure other callers she may have turned away. If you dont call you most certainly will not get another chance.
6) bribery is not necessary but if you want a high favor for future visits or even a referral to another provider a tip or small gift will express your gratitude. If the visit went below your expectations, don't make a scene, don't argue and don't haggle. You can politely end the visit as it was planned then ask afterwards how you could be a little closer to your goals. If she isn't on that page you chalk it up to a referral and move on or in some cases their maybe a solution she can find right then the smoothes things out in the meantime.
If all of these are done or none are done it still is a crap shoot figuring out which girls have the interest in facing drama with a newbie so just be on your watch and keep it light.
Y_eye_AwE_Ta is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:06 PM   #5
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Thanks for the thread.
Thanks for the replies. (even the short fun one)

Congratulations on your first time out and writing a very good review. It looks like it took you quite a while to finally get things going for you. That encourages me. I've not been out yet and I've been on ECCIE since early November. I'm fairly certain who my first will be. She has already approved me. The problem is that she is several hours away. This leads me to offer one more suggestion for newbies.

Set your sites on a provider located near you or who is often in your area.
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #6
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't ask for taint pics .
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:43 PM   #7
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Don't ask for taint pics .
...and don't send dick pics.

That damn pyramider! Lol
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:17 PM   #8
Pokey1965
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Potential sticky thread starts now?
Yeah, I really thought the ladies would light this up with all sorts of newbie stories that would be like a "How to" sticky. However, one of the replies gave a Cliff's Notes version that I think provides everything a noob wants to know. Clipping nails was one I didn't expect, but makes perfect sense. Lots of other good info too.

I'd still like to hear some newbie horror stories though.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:22 PM   #9
Pokey1965
Valued Poster

Dear SA Angel, outstanding reply. Well done. Clipping nails? Did not expect that. Thanks for all the time you took to write that. BTW, you look really pretty in your photo that comes up on the thread. I'm checking out your showcase after I hit submit on this reply.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:41 PM   #10
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
...and don't send dick pics.
l
Riiight!!!
I havent met a photogenic penis yet.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:06 AM   #11
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Try to make the screening process as easy as possible by following her directions. Submit everything she would need in reason and be willing to show your drivers license if necessary. That is going to be the most critical step in being seen. Also try and find a newbie friendly provider, this will help you get into the hobby and she usually would have a reputable online presence. Also when you first begin, continue to ask the question what are the stipulations for verification? This is a critical questions because then she will give you the information she wants so you can begin to go through the verification process. Also, it shows that you are compliant and knowledgeable about the hobby. Finally after you have a few, you should probably get a recommendation from a lady and see if you can get a p411 or a date check profile so verification is easier for you. Also have a TER and BGFE membership because woman typically cross reference your reviews and they also have an opportunity to discuss you on the providers only board as well.
Flirtatousfemalefan is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:09 AM   #12
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokey1965 View Post
Yeah,

I'd still like to hear some newbie horror stories though.
Here r some tips:
- do not have a bowel movement anytime during the session, ... just because u finished and still have 10 minutes left over doesnt mean u should decide to take a dump and continue conversing while dropping the bricks.

- asking if the Provider's Mom is a hott MILF while she is still wiping ur cum from her titties is not cool.

-take her flowers, just make sure they are mot dead flowers.

-Do not sit on her couch naked after she massaged ur prostate.

- if u fart, dont try to blame her cat.

- The Provider WILL notice u are wearing a topé.

- either shave, or dont, both are fine, but cactus balls are not.

- if u puke, just end the session and dont expect a refund.

- Cowboys are hott, Cowboys with horse shit on their boots are not.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:13 AM   #13
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Sweet Dulce you have must of had some bad experiences with some unrefined men in you are discussing this. But I am sure as a provider you come across all kinds in this business.
Flirtatousfemalefan is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 12:29 AM   #14
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

True^^^ .
Mostly good experiences. I have had the best sex of my life while providing.
Old 04-07-2016, 05:55 AM   #15
Pokey1965
Valued Poster

TER and BGFE memberships

What are those?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women