Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2016, 03:08 PM   #1
Lita Raven
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 306962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow Time between session and review being posted??

Hello everyone... So I am going to break down a scenario and then ask a question... Tell me what you think.

A provider runs a "Review Special" in order to get more reviews. The review special is a very good deal and let's say she does 5 sessions within two days. Only one person posts a review within a day of the session. It is now 3 days later and the other 4 people have not posted their review, after being politely reminded to do so.

What do you guys think is a good time frame or time limit for a provider to request their review to be posted?

I honestly feel as a provider if I am lowering my regular rates for this "Review Special" I am in a sense paying for the review. Because I am missing out on compensation that I would have normally received. I think 24 hours is an acceptable time frame for the review to be posted. Is that asking too much?

Lita Raven is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:21 PM   #2
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

It's not uncommon for guys to wait a couple weeks to post a review.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:28 PM   #3
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32
Smile REVIEW SPECIALS

IMO
If I agree to a review special it will be posted within 24hrs
But I understand the concept.. Some do not..
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:33 PM   #4
nokio3333
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

If you EVER venture to OKC, id review you a minimum of 5 times!! WOW!!!
nokio3333 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:41 PM   #5
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

For me it depends on timing. If I am still on the road then I have more free time in a hotel to produce a quality product. If at the end of a trip and have returned home it takes a little longer and since we can't save a draft here I like to be discreet about where it is kept until publishing the final product. So my reviews are usually between a few hours to three days.

Unfortunately after the special was granted you don't have much leverage on those who don't follow up on their end of the agreement. Except maybe to post something in the ladies section to forewarn others, and obviously the no repeat.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:46 PM   #6
monkeyseeyou
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

I agree with grey ghost. I will say, however, that if a guy agrees to the review special and the 24 hour window than he definitely should follow through. Of course, life does get in the way, especially if the session occurred on a Friday. Weekends are tough for some guys. That should be the exception however and not the rule.
monkeyseeyou is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:28 PM   #7
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

IMO, unless an ad specifies something like "Review Special on ads posted with 24 hours", then 7 days is a good default time frame. As a previous reply stated, there are number of reasons while some might not be able to post quickly. One of my recent reviews was for a Review Special. It was on a Friday and I didn't not get the post up until the following Thursday. My hobby phone is put away on weekends and my job and family consumed my time for most of the week.

Now, if your ad states a specific time for the review to be posted, then he needs to honor that time frame.

A large majority of society cannot be trusted. If I were a Provider, it would make more sense from a business standpoint to offer discounts on returning customers. Say you have a normal hourly. Part of that is for reference checking. If you have now seen a client that you really enjoy, let him know you will see him going forward for $50 less than your going rate. You do not have to offer that to all your clients. We all know there are some of us guys that you could care less if you see him again or not. That nice offer could go a long way to building a returning customer that you really do want to return. You have offered it to a client that you felt chemistry with. You have just enhanced that chemistry. If you preferred to not take $ off the table, make it known to the client ahead of time that you would like for him to stay an extra 30 minutes past the normal hour he is paying for. Now, once again, I am not insinuating that this should be offered to every client you have seen. Just those that you really want to return.

Guys (especially us married guys) are looking for someone who wants us in their bed. A review discount is financially beneficial to us but we know you are doing it for your benefit. However, some of the things I have mentioned really makes us feel SPECIAL. If I feel the chemistry between me and a particular Provider and after our 3rd or 4th time together, she makes is known that she is giving me preferential treatment ... HELL YES I am going to see here ever opportunity I get!!

You want to
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:45 PM   #8
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Lita Raven ... sorry if you think I got off point.

And WOW, I just read your Review Special. That is one hell of a discount for a review.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:48 PM   #9
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lita Raven View Post
... I honestly feel as a provider if I am lowering my regular rates for this "Review Special" I am in a sense paying for the review. Because I am missing out on compensation that I would have normally received. I think 24 hours is an acceptable time frame for the review to be posted. Is that asking too much?

I certainly agree that you have paid your clients to review you. The time element here is ambiguous. Did you specify a 24-hour limit?

Myself, I would tend to agree with you that 24 hours is plenty of time to write a review; I think pretty much all of mine were written within that time, even though none of mine were "paid for" (review special). But that's me; for a lot of guys, writing is a dreadful task. I would suggest two things, going forward. If you're giving the clients the special price up front (trusting them to write the review), make a time limit an explicit part of the terms of your special offer. Alternatively, offer a discount on the next appointment as payment for the review. That way: no review, no pay.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #10
Lita Raven
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
Lita Raven ... sorry if you think I got off point.

And WOW, I just read your Review Special. That is one hell of a discount for a review.
I think that is what bothered me the most, my review special is substantially lower than my regular rates. Only because I am in need of more reviews...
Old 04-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #11
Lita Raven
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
I certainly agree that you have paid your clients to review you. The time element here is ambiguous. Did you specify a 24-hour limit?

Myself, I would tend to agree with you that 24 hours is plenty of time to write a review; I think pretty much all of mine were written within that time, even though none of mine were "paid for" (review special). But that's me; for a lot of guys, writing is a dreadful task. I would suggest two things, going forward. If you're giving the clients the special price up front (trusting them to write the review), make a time limit an explicit part of the terms of your special offer. Alternatively, offer a discount on the next appointment as payment for the review. That way: no review, no pay.
yes, i did specify a 24 hour time limit through email and in person
Old 04-04-2016, 07:05 PM   #12
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lita Raven View Post
yes, i did specify a 24 hour time limit through email and in person
That being the case, they have indeed wronged you. I'm afraid many of my fellow clients are not honorable men. For what little it's worth, you have my sympathy.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #13
monkeyseeyou
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

Yes, if the 24 hour limit was clearly understood by everyone involved then that's definitely what is expected.
monkeyseeyou is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 07:20 PM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I dunno, but isn't the correct protocol to tell us who these transgressors are? I mean, the gents certainly want names named when it comes to a lady wronging a gent. I'd write them back and say hey, there are several forums I can let everyone know you renigged on our deal, and other ladies need to know who they can count on and who they can not when trying to offer these specials.

Sorry this happened, but I agree with the gent who mentioned only offering discounts or specials to those worthy of you offering them to, and that's regulars, with maybe an occasional special in an ad or something. It just leaves less opportunity for those who would take advantage.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:15 PM   #15
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I dunno, but isn't the correct protocol to tell us who these transgressors are? I mean, the gents certainly want names named when it comes to a lady wronging a gent. I'd write them back and say hey, there are several forums I can let everyone know you renigged on our deal, and other ladies need to know who they can count on and who they can not when trying to offer these specials.
Not all gents call ladies out right off the bat. I find it refreshing that Lita Raven is trying to give them ample opportunity before taking their name through the ringer. Only Lita Raven can decide how best to proceed. I am one of the minority who wishes this was more of a site for both Clients & Providers instead of just Clients. It is a shame that if/when she decides to stand up for herself that she runs the risk of being given a poor review.

I do not know much about the so-called Powder Room ... but she needs to (@ a minimum) tell the ladies somehow.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women