Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2017, 08:58 AM   #211
LexusLover
Valued Poster

The^^^^ SPAM^^^^Queens
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:41 AM   #212
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

"a lie"? .... Don't tell me I have to dig up your bullshit about "not speeding," because you weren't stopped by police ... and

now the UT@Austin SECURITY GATE sign doesn't mean anything TO YOU, because as YOU LIE ... you claim that 90% of the time NO ONE IS AT THE GATE!!!!!

So you hang out at THAT GATE 100% OF THE TIME??????

!
dig up all my past statements and include them in a post so everyone can see for themselves how you lie. And include ALL the statements I made on the subject, not just one or two.

Here is the regulations concerning driving on the UT-Austin campus, which conforms to EXACTLY what I said on the subject in the earlier thread.

"Unless specifically authorized, no vehicle may access the main campus without displaying a current authorized permit Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or access the PRC campus without displaying a current authorized permit at all times."

And I stated very clearly in the earlier thread that there are no restrictions on driving on the UT campus other than during school hours during the week due to traffic congestion. The statement in red backs me up 100%. YOU ARE WRONG. AS USUAL.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 03:57 AM   #213
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

And I stated very clearly in the earlier thread that there are no restrictions on driving on the UT campus other than during school hours during the week due to traffic congestion. The statement in red backs me up 100%. YOU ARE WRONG. AS USUAL.
No you didn't! You produce your original link until I showed you and the rest of your cheerleaders that you are full of shit.

Typical YOU! Alter your bullshit to fit the Truth!

Now where is your "proof" that the "Guard Station" is NOT MANNED 90% OF THE TIME!

You support the image of Trailer Trash perfectly. You LYING POS!

Quote:
Quote:
I was arguing exactly ONE point you made -- whether or not driving on the campuses of colleges, and UT-Austin in particular, is restricted. Everything else that you just presented is irrelevant to that point. The point YOU incorrectly made early on is that college campuses are NOT public in part because you need a permit to drive on the campuses. TOTALLY WRONG!!!

I set foot on UT-Austin probably in the late 80s and have been on the campus grounds many, many, many times since then. That does not matter. The fact that matters is that there are no rules prohibiting driving on the UT-Austin campus and I have never been on ANY college campus that does not allow driving on campus, except for the USMA at West Point.
That certainly didn't take long!
Now! Go to Church tomorrow and pray God protects you!
Old 11-11-2017, 06:54 AM   #214
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you didn't! You produce your original link until I showed you and the rest of your cheerleaders that you are full of shit.

Typical YOU! Alter your bullshit to fit the Truth!

Now where is your "proof" that the "Guard Station" is NOT MANNED 90% OF THE TIME!

You support the image of Trailer Trash perfectly. You LYING POS!

Now! Go to Church tomorrow and pray God protects you!
When is the last time you were on the UT-Austin campus? I was there a few weeks ago. The booth was not manned. I am not going to take the time to prove how often someone sits in the guard booth. You have no proof that the booth is empty 90% oft he time and I am not going to waste my time proving otherwise.

The point still is that except for 40 hours a week during school hours, no permit is required to drive on the UT campus. YOU ARE WRONG!

I plan to go to church tomorrow and I will say a special prayer for lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbillies such as yourself.
Old 11-11-2017, 06:58 AM   #215
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^ The SPAM Queen^^^^

I'm beginning to believe Speedo is still brushing up for his GED.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:32 AM   #216
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

DOTY! DOTY! DOTY!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #217
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
DOTY! DOTY! DOTY!
great job of DOTYing yourself!!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #218
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's "dirtying" himself.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:58 AM   #219
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
When is the last time you were on the UT-Austin campus? I was there a few weeks ago. The booth was not manned. I am not going to take the time to prove how often someone sits in the guard booth. You have no proof that the booth is empty 90% oft he time and I am not going to waste my time proving otherwise.

The point still is that except for 40 hours a week during school hours, no permit is required to drive on the UT campus. YOU ARE WRONG!

I plan to go to church tomorrow and I will say a special prayer for lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbillies such as yourself.
Your original statement was something like this:

"A person can't drive on college campuses without a permit." Correct me if I'm incorrect.

That statement is WRONG!!! Even at UT-Austin the statement is wrong 76% of the time. At most other colleges, that statement is wrong 100% of the time. I've recently been on the campuses of Cornell, UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, the USAFA, and Colorado State among others and there were absolutely no requirements for a permit while driving on those campuses, other than at the USAFA at which certain areas were obviously restricted.

So your statement made months ago was WRONG and continues to be WRONG today.

Lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:19 AM   #220
LexusLover
Valued Poster

SpeedRacerXXX really needs to finish his GED and get a janitor job.

His job of Security Gate Watching at UT@Austin is not working out well in the area of counting the hours the Gate is manned and converting that to a %!
Old 11-12-2017, 01:47 PM   #221
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
SpeedRacerXXX really needs to finish his GED and get a janitor job.

His job of Security Gate Watching at UT@Austin is not working out well in the area of counting the hours the Gate is manned and converting that to a %!
Even in jest, another lie. GED? I've said before that unless you are a medical doctor it is improbable you have had as much formal education as I have had. AND IT SHOWS!!!

Still not admitting you were wrong. Figures.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #222
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Speedo ... go run some stop signs, ok?

Oh, you don't have more classroom hours than I, but ...

.... "medical doctor"?

Based on your immaturity and floundering I probably have as many hours TEACHING in college classrooms as you do sitting in them sleeping through your mindless courses....total hours! You are a joke! And fucking around with your mind is just a warm up.

Now go break the law somewhere ... not many cops out!
Old 11-12-2017, 06:51 PM   #223
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speedo ... go run some stop signs, ok?

Oh, you don't have more classroom hours than I, but ...

.... "medical doctor"?

Based on your immaturity and floundering I probably have as many hours TEACHING in college classrooms as you do sitting in them sleeping through your mindless courses....total hours! You are a joke! And fucking around with your mind is just a warm up.

Now go break the law somewhere ... not many cops out!
So you are not a medical doctor. Case closed. I most certainly have more class hours than you and it certainly shows. Teaching is NOT classroom hours.

And you don't break the law? Seeing prostitutes is breaking the law. Carrying a concealed handgun in the state of Texas without a CHL is breaking the law.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:34 AM   #224
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Speedo, when you went to church yesterday was their a cop outside the entrance to inform persons entering the building that it was against the law to kill unarmed, nonthreatening people inside?

Because according to you if the cops don't say it's against the law it isn't!

Day 2 of Logic-Philosophy 101! (You missed that course!)

According to Speedo: Don't need to "STOP"! No cop!

Old 11-13-2017, 06:53 AM   #225
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speedo, when you went to church yesterday was their a cop outside the entrance to inform persons entering the building that it was against the law to kill unarmed, nonthreatening people inside?

Because according to you if the cops don't say it's against the law it isn't!

Day 2 of Logic-Philosophy 101! (You missed that course!)

According to Speedo: Don't need to "STOP"! No cop!

Yet another lie!!!

"Because according to you if the cops don't say it's against the law it isn't!"

I didn't say that or anything close to that. The fact is I said almost exactly the opposite to that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women