Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2017, 06:08 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
A worthless piece of leftist shit committed a heinous crime.
The biggest problem with people like him is they are too slow to commit suicide before harming others.
A former military member committed a heinous crime.

Maybe we should denounce the military?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:12 AM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
If anyone can get to the polls and vote then they would also be able to get a state ID.
I lost my passport and DL , you do not understand how fucking hard it was to get new ones.

So you and others are full of shit...this crap is about Voter Suppression.

If you are ok with denying hundred of thousands the right to vote you are not worthy of living in this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:22 AM   #93
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Such anecdotal stories are a smoke screen to hide the fact that the vast majority of Americans already possess IDs to utilize government services, and there's nothing prohibitively obstructionist about requiring an ID from everybody to vote. .
This is not anecdotal. This is Un-American . That people support laws meant to suppress voter participation is pathetic.

Hopefully in the future disenfranchised voters come to the polls with their guns and demand their right as a citizen to vote. How ironic would that be.

Instead of making you jump through hoops to vote....all you had to do was actually be a citizen. A novel idea...

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...nap-story.html
It is unlikely that the falloff in turnout is due to a reduction in actual voter fraud. Voter ID laws can only prevent voter impersonation, where someone votes in another person's place. Despite widespread efforts to find such fraud, documented instances are almost nonexistent. Justin Levitt, law professor and now a deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department, tracked voter-impersonation allegations from 2000 through 2014 in all kinds of U.S. elections — general, primary, special and municipal. As of August 2014, he found 31 credible instances out of more than 1 billion votes cast in general and primary elections alone.

The suppression patterns in voter ID states have real political consequences. In states where the voices of Latinos, blacks and Asian Americans become more muted and the relative influence of white America grows, the influence of Democrats and liberals wanes and the power of Republicans grows. It should thus not be surprising that strict voter ID laws have been passed almost exclusively by Republican legislatures.
The political effects are strongest in primary elections. The turnout gap between Republicans and Democrats in primary contests more than doubles from 4.3 points in states without strict ID laws to 9.8 points in states with strict ID laws. Likewise, the gap between conservatives and liberals more than doubles from 7.7 to 20.4 points.
Strict voter ID laws are in effect in about a third of the presidential election battleground states, where they could make a difference in the outcome, especially if the election tightens through the fall.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 06:46 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Before anyone "indicts" and "convicts" the AF/Military it would probably be a good idea to review ALL THE PAPER WORK on the matter, most particularly the final "conviction" and any review of the "conviction" decision.

Scenario EXAMPLE: A finding of "domestic violence" was not included in the final "judgment" (decision) and/or removed on "review" so that a report of the conviction would show an "assault" not involving firearms or deadly weapons....and less than aggravating. (Just an example for all you petty little children who quote folks out of context!)

I've already heard/seen some reporting that gets "dishonorable" confused with "bad conduct" and seemingly purporting and suggesting they are the same.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:12 AM   #95
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I lost my passport and DL , you do not understand how fucking hard it was to get new ones.

If you are ok with denying hundred of thousands the right to vote you are not worthy of living in this country.

Difficult to get a replacement DL? Really. I've had to replace mine and it was a piece of cake. Passport may be more of a pain but replacing a DL is about as simple as you can get.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:19 AM   #96
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Before anyone "indicts" and "convicts" the AF/Military it would probably be a good idea to review ALL THE PAPER WORK on the matter, most particularly the final "conviction" and any review of the "conviction" decision.

Scenario EXAMPLE: A finding of "domestic violence" was not included in the final "judgment" (decision) and/or removed on "review" so that a report of the conviction would show an "assault" not involving firearms or deadly weapons....and less than aggravating. (Just an example for all you petty little children who quote folks out of context!)

I've already heard/seen some reporting that gets "dishonorable" confused with "bad conduct" and seemingly purporting and suggesting they are the same.
So you are basically making excuses for the Air Force and the shooter.

Petty indeed.

That fucker never should have had a gun and the civilian population should have know that this guy was a violent offender.

Wanna mince words, LLiarMan? Fine. we know where you stand on this.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:22 AM   #97
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Right after we " BAN " YOU muzzie lovin FUDGE PACKERS ! What ya say ;bout that, Caitlyn ???
Wisdom. Class. Eloquence.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:47 AM   #98
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Okay so Gee , the liberals want more laws, HOWEVER the government that they want to protect us with there's laws can' t follow the law ? The scumbag was Prohibited already from buying guns BUT ( and how many times ) the Federal government Fucked up ( air force or Fbi who knows ?)
The only way to stop force is with force......
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:56 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Difficult to get a replacement DL? Really. I've had to replace mine and it was a piece of cake. Passport may be more of a pain but replacing a DL is about as simple as you can get.
Yes.... I should have stated the Passport without the DL was the pain. In fact it wasn't happening. The DL is just this huge wait in line. Not something I would recommend a 80 year old would want to do.

The elderly without a valid DL going down to get a valid ID is not a walk in the park.

That is why it is more a burden on the elderly, those without cars and those with less education.

Which is exactly who the GOP is targeting in voter suppression.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:58 AM   #100
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Okay so Gee , the liberals want more laws, HOWEVER the government that they want to protect us with there's laws can' t follow the law ? The scumbag was Prohibited already from buying guns BUT ( and how many times ) the Federal government Fucked up ( air force or Fbi who knows ?)
The only way to stop force is with force......
The only ID one should have to show at the voter booth is a fucking gun!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:01 AM   #101
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You probably didn't have any "assessment" or FTA issues!

As for the "passport" it is, and should, be getting more "difficult" now that we have an administration that gives a shit who comes into the country .. and stays here.

(I just wish the global entry and passport expiration dates were similar and could be renewed simultaneously!)

It's hypocritical to want more stringent "vetting" for the purchase of a firearm than for voting. "We" have to show an ID for the firearm and ammunition, but not for voting?

I didn't even mention having a beer or a smoke!
Old 11-07-2017, 08:15 AM   #102
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

But it wasn't hard to get those documents the first time around.
Quote:

Apply for Your New Texas Driver's License

Texas does not require drivers 18 years old and over to have a learner license prior to applying; however, if you are getting your license for the first time, you'll need to have a learner license to practice for your driving test. To learn all about getting a Texas learner's permit, please visit our Driver Permits in TX page.

Once you're ready to apply for your new driver's license, visit your local driver license office and:

Submit a completed Application for Texas Driver License or ID Card (Form DL-14A).

Present appropriate proof of ID. The TX DPS provides a full list of accepted documents, but expect to bring:
Proof of identity, which could include:
  • 1 primary document (e.g. passport, military ID, etc.).
  • OR
  • 2 secondary documents (e.g. birth certificate, Certificate of Birth Abroad, etc.).
  • OR
  • 1 secondary document AND 2 supporting documents (e.g. Social Security card, voter registration card, 1099, etc.).

Quote:
This is not anecdotal. This is Un-American . That people support laws meant to suppress voter participation is pathetic.

Hopefully in the future disenfranchised voters come to the polls with their guns and demand their right as a citizen to vote. How ironic would that be.

Instead of making you jump through hoops to vote....all you had to do was actually be a citizen. A novel idea...

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed...nap-story.html
It is unlikely that the falloff in turnout is due to a reduction in actual voter fraud. Voter ID laws can only prevent voter impersonation, where someone votes in another person's place. Despite widespread efforts to find such fraud, documented instances are almost nonexistent. Justin Levitt, law professor and now a deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department, tracked voter-impersonation allegations from 2000 through 2014 in all kinds of U.S. elections — general, primary, special and municipal. As of August 2014, he found 31 credible instances out of more than 1 billion votes cast in general and primary elections alone.

The suppression patterns in voter ID states have real political consequences. In states where the voices of Latinos, blacks and Asian Americans become more muted and the relative influence of white America grows, the influence of Democrats and liberals wanes and the power of Republicans grows. It should thus not be surprising that strict voter ID laws have been passed almost exclusively by Republican legislatures.

The political effects are strongest in primary elections. The turnout gap between Republicans and Democrats in primary contests more than doubles from 4.3 points in states without strict ID laws to 9.8 points in states with strict ID laws. Likewise, the gap between conservatives and liberals more than doubles from 7.7 to 20.4 points.

Strict voter ID laws are in effect in about a third of the presidential election battleground states, where they could make a difference in the outcome, especially if the election tightens through the fall.
No, it's not un-American. For many years, dating from the colonial period, voters had to be property holders who publicly declared for a candidate in a public setting where neighbors -- who knew the voter by sight -- served as witness to both their vote and their identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Are you faking stupidity ekim you inbred hillbilly, or are you one dumb chimp?
Try grasping this , what was he discharged for? Hint: domestic abuse.
It was your argument that focused on the discharge and not the nature of the crime, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:24 AM   #103
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
The Black Panthers show up with Billy Clubs. A gun might not be a bad idea.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 08:29 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please do! It's not too late today!
Old 11-07-2017, 08:40 AM   #105
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Remember when the Progs wanted people on the No Fly List to not be able to purchase guns and berated folks for complaining that the NFL had problems and was not reliable.

Quote:

A long time ago you stopped being an amusing moronic buffoon. Now you are just a plain stupid fuck.

You got your Passport and DL replaced right? How does your day laborer like his new identity? Don't worry he's voting Democratic.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women