Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2018, 10:48 PM   #1
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Odumbo's CIA Director John Brennan Voted for the Communist Party of the USA

You can't make this stuff up! A commie-pinko who admits he voted for Gus Hall winds up being selected by odumbo and put in charge of the CIA at Langley, where he gets to help the FBI investigate Russian collusion!

Ain't this a great country?

And we know its true because CNN broke the story! How did I miss it?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...ote/index.html

Let's see... which is a bigger threat... giving national security clearance to a wife-beater or a self-professed communist?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #2
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

IMO if you support the Commies, you shouldn't be allowed to SERVE IN ANY CAPACITY in our federal govt (or even state), INCLUDING all intelligence agencies or the military... PERIOD!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:32 PM   #3
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Let's see... which is a bigger threat... giving national security clearance to a wife-beater or a self-professed communist?
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion. A self-professed commie has nothing to hide, therefore can't be extorted.

But seriously, why does his political beliefs make him dangerous? As long as he upholds the Constitution, what he believes or who he votes for is irrelevant. There have been many American communists, and while they may speak out against the govt (freedom of speech, right to petition, right to peaceably assemble), few have taken up arms against this nation.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:36 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion. A self-professed commie has nothing to hide, therefore can't be extorted.

But seriously, why does his political beliefs make him dangerous? As long as he upholds the Constitution, what he believes or who he votes for is irrelevant. There have been many American communists, and while they may speak out against the govt (freedom of speech, right to petition, right to peaceably assemble), few have taken up arms against this nation.
Communist theology dictates that all governments -- including that of the U.S. -- be subverted and overthrown to advance the communist agenda of world domination by the proletariat. How is that not a violation of the Constitutional mandate to serve and protect the institutions and laws of the United States and protect the rights of American citizens who live in the United States?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:09 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Neither is a big threat, but I'd go with the wife beater because there's a chance of extortion.
Yes, I heard that on the Lame Stream Media!

What I didn't hear was an explanation with an example of the fake extortion attempt scenario. But I wouldn't want to embarrass a "national media pundit" by challenging their creative abilities.

Just a purely academic question, of course!

Is there a "chance of extortion" when a young female is snuck into the White House inner sanctum to suck the President's dick?

Is there also a "chance of extortion" when Secret Service agents tasked with protecting the President drink and fuck prostitutes in their hotel room outside of the United States?

The list is almost endless of "chances of extortion"!

And some don't even need the "extortion" attempt!

And were these the same "national media pundits" who marginalized and ridiculed the Vice-President of the United States of America for failing to STAND UP from behind the bullet proof shield in front of him in "enemy territory" to "honor" the North Koreans? They are fretting over a "chance of extortion," but want the VP to expose himself to death?

The next several years are going to be "fun"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:43 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
IMO if you support the Commies, you shouldn't be allowed to SERVE IN ANY CAPACITY in our federal govt (or even state), INCLUDING all intelligence agencies or the military... PERIOD!

Did you read the article?

Jesus

You stupid fucks are playing six degrees of separation to try and discredit the Muller investigation.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:44 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You can't make this stuff up! A commie-pinko who admits he voted for Gus Hall winds up being selected by odumbo and put in charge of the CIA at Langley, where he gets to help the FBI investigate Russian collusion!

Ain't this a great country?

And we know its true because CNN broke the story! How did I miss it?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/polit...ote/index.html

Fake News....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:45 AM   #8
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

today what exactly is the difference between voting for the communist party ticket or the dimocrat party ticket?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:51 AM   #9
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Communist theology dictates that all governments -- including that of the U.S. -- be subverted and overthrown to advance the communist agenda of world domination by the proletariat. How is that not a violation of the Constitutional mandate to serve and protect the institutions and laws of the United States and protect the rights of American citizens who live in the United States?
Because thoughts aren't crimes in the US.... at least not yet. If his ACTIONS are to subvert & overthrow, then we'll have an issue.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:53 AM   #10
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes, I heard that on the Lame Stream Media!

What I didn't hear was an explanation with an example of the fake extortion attempt scenario. But I wouldn't want to embarrass a "national media pundit" by challenging their creative abilities.

Just a purely academic question, of course!
Skip the extortion/blackmail scenario. The wife beater committed a crime, a FELONY, that's why he's worse.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:55 AM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
today what exactly is the difference between voting for the communist party ticket or the dimocrat party ticket?
And that's why the Commie is less of a threat. And since President Trump has supported Dimocrats in the past (Schumer, H. Clinton), does that make him a commie sympathizer?
Old 02-14-2018, 07:58 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Skip the extortion/blackmail scenario. The wife beater committed a crime, a FELONY, that's why he's worse.
Let me correct you. He's accused of a crime. And assault is not necessarily a "felony" ... even family violence assault.

I guess one would have to ask the victim why she didn't seek a complaint against him originally and pursue is prosecution at that time? Or did she? Had she done so perhaps the 2nd woman would not have married him, and the FBI would have had a "conviction" on the record THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM BEING HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But don't feel bad ... HillariousNoMore did the same thing.

HillariousNoMore even defended her husband aggressively by attacking his victims and blaming the accusations on a "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" .... knowing he was doing the same shit as a Governor in Arkansas ... BEFORE HE WAS POTUS.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:03 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because thoughts aren't crimes in the US.... at least not yet. If his ACTIONS are to subvert & overthrow, then we'll have an issue.
What Lenin, Stalin and Mao DID in the name of Communism to advance the Communist agenda to subvert and overthrow every other government in the world weren't "thoughts". Anyone subscribing to communist tenets is/was an ally of Lenin, Stalin and Mao who are guilty of more than "thought crimes".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 08:07 AM   #14
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Let me correct you. He's accused of a crime. And assault is not necessarily a "felony" ... even family violence assault.

I guess one would have to ask the victim why she didn't seek a complaint against him originally and pursue is prosecution at that time? Or did she? Had she done so perhaps the 2nd woman would not have married him, and the FBI would have had a "conviction" on the record THAT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIM FROM BEING HIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

But don't feel bad ... HillariousNoMore did the same thing.

HillariousNoMore even defended her husband aggressively by attacking his victims and blaming the accusations on a "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" .... knowing he was doing the same shit as a Governor in Arkansas ... BEFORE HE WAS POTUS.
The OP labelled him a "wife beater". I replied to that assertion.
Old 02-14-2018, 08:08 AM   #15
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What Lenin, Stalin and Mao DID in the name of Communism to advance the Communist agenda to subvert and overthrow every other government in the world weren't "thoughts". Anyone subscribing to communist tenets is/was an ally of Lenin, Stalin and Mao who are guilty of more than "thought crimes".
We're talking about Brennan, not Lenin, Stalin, or Mao

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women