Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #16
JEN OF SYRACUSE
Account Disabled

User ID: 67368
My ECCIE Reviews

Im sorry to hear this is happenening to you.When I first started about a year ago I had someone harrassing me as well.The guy was making false posts on backpage about me and just wouldnt quit everytime I put an ad up he put an ad up he went to great legnths to slander my name I changed phone numbers,pictures,used different names and it was like he was out to get me.After a while he gave up so my advice to you is just ignore him it will all blow over in the end.
JEN OF SYRACUSE is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:36 PM   #17
titlover1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Heck, just tell him your going to tell his wife that he's back at it...........I'm sure he does not want to go thru the hell with his wifey again...........and I'm sure his wife will beleive .....
titlover1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:59 PM   #18
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlstream View Post
Heck, just tell him your going to tell his wife that he's back at it...........I'm sure he does not want to go thru the hell with his wifey again...........and I'm sure his wife will beleive .....

I'm sure his 'wifey' probably doesn't give a damn.. ; sometimes peoples " HELL " everyone THINKS someone goes through... is really just a fork in the road for you to misunderstand and exploit.

this .. isn't important to anyone else, I'm sure.. but thing is, I'm ever reminded of A non profit entity I once worked amidst who's IT expertise had the ability to alter emails and journals and system recorded facts POST their accurate record date. Seems like this place can make a persons day THE BEST EVER.. and actually alter the chances of SUCCESS in the ' ladies's ' who participate ( or try to ) her in the 'lobby'.. OR it ( PESPECTIVE AND OPINION AND PINGING POSTING ) can absolutely reduce the REAL expiration date of a persons barometer.

BUY OR SELL... FUCK OR SUCK.. . LIE OR GO get the damn mail... and pretend its meaningful.

I'm thinking I smell an elevated iniquity to what's right or real. Half of you appear to be amused by your ability to write bantar to distract or dis'temper' ; the other half have no clue wtf anyone is really doing here.

HAVE THE LAST BEER OFF THE 99 BOTTLES WALL.

enjoy
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #19
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jayne_ View Post

I'm sure his 'wifey' probably doesn't give a damn.. ; sometimes peoples " HELL " everyone THINKS someone goes through... is really just a fork in the road for you to misunderstand and exploit.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#8b0000]
I would not put it quite in these words, but i agree.

Some marriages need drama to keep it interesting. This is one way to get the necessary "excitement" .. (lol)

Given this, my NYC stalker has contacted me again. I wonder why people would not stop harrassing me or embarrassing themselves when you clearly tell them they are nuts and need to seriously stolp stalking people

Sometimes i wonder if people have no life or something? I mean you tell someone to Fuck off and he still does not get the message?
??????????
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #20
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAubrey View Post
Some guy, I'm guessing, has been texting me saying really awful things to me, saying he's going to write a nasty review on me and I have no idea who it is. He has a Dallas area code, and I'm not even in Dallas right now. I know I haven't seen him because his number isn't saved. He's saying I'm in the KKK and other awful things about me personally. Just wanted to vent I guess. Idk what to do...what if he does write a review saying the same awful things he says to me?? I haven't even replied to him and he is constantly sending texts. This has been going on all day.

214-***-65** If you ladies want the number to watch out for, PM me.
My god, he is going to write a nasty review about you. Mummy dearest. Tell this guy who clearly has no life to shuffle his review up his .... well, you fill in the blanks. What kind of primitive jerk does threaten women with "bad reviews"??? As if anyone cares. Tell him to go ahead and to stop boring you :-)).

Even if a guy writes a bad review it does not matter, believe me. DOn`t let this review thing dictate you around, really.... :-)
Old 09-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #21
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE View Post
After a while he gave up so my advice to you is just ignore him it will all blow over in the end.
Can you tell this to my stalker who frequently stalks me since about 2005 ? I am not even remotely in his area, nor am i in the USA and he still keeps stalking and writing to me. ANd changing his email adress so i have to block him all over again after telling him to fuck himself. Maybe he likes that?? The guy is worse than slime, really. I thought he forgot about me, but , hello , here we go another email in my emailcase ....aaaaaah
Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #22
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Damn that stings. LMAO Selling boy friends flat screen.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #23
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can always call your cell phone povider and have the number blocked from calling/texting you.

I do this often.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 04:09 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell him to go ahead and write the review then pm the mods his text lol. Agree with badazz....screen, alert him, and move on. He can't touch you if you screen to make sure this nut is not the one calling you. This is why I don't use a phone number at all anymore...too many wack jobs and time wasters!

So many guys use that ole bad review line girl...whatever lol. Most boards will look into any fake or malicious reviews. I always keep my hotel records so that way if I get some random review, I can prove where I was and on what dates. If the guy can't tell them the hotel he claims to have seen me at, then he is a goner..I have the proof. I don't do outcalls so if he tries that load of bs, it's right there in every ad I place..INCALLS ONLY!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #25
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

you could always have a guy friend answer the phone when he calls and act like hes a mafia type man and that if he doesnt stop harrassing you he will end up in a river somewhere lol just a thought
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:09 PM   #26
Navcomm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcdann View Post
you could always have a guy friend answer the phone when he calls and act like hes a mafia type man and that if he doesnt stop harrassing you he will end up in a river somewhere lol just a thought

Better yet... I know someone... that knows someone... uhmmmm...

lol
Navcomm is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #27
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had the same thing happen to me before, twice. If your phone doesn't support blocking, then give his number a silent ringtone. Eventually they get bored and obsess on someone else.

Don't fall into his trap and stress over it. Let the texts come in but don't read them..just laugh at the guy wasting his time.
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #28
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniPlay View Post

I dated this (what turned out to be) horrible, HORRIBLE individual for a few months, broke up (breaking up with him took longer than we dated). He wouldn't take no for an answer, to get rid of him I googled and found out his home life information and shared intimate details with his wife, business partner, his wife, etc.

When the wife found out she filed for divorce the next day.
First off, let me say I can not even imagine the harassment that providers must endure. You have to answer the phone to run your business and anyone can call you. I do commiserate with you on that.

But, this outing of anyone's real life info is not good. I know that I, and many others, are not interested in that kind of danger. I do not harass anyone, never have. If someone decides to stop answering emails I send , it is over. I never use phones for first contact unless that is what the provider wants.

And to me, this particular outing is even worse, since it includes outing to business partners. Outing to the wife, I can see where someone might think it would be right. But, business partners? Neither are right, but partners is worse.

I have stayed out of most drama threads since I joined ASPD in 2001, but could not let this pass. I am really surprised that nobody else brought this up.

Again, I feel for those being harassed, but there are rules in the community that have always needed to be follow. Outing is one of those.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:27 AM   #29
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Does someone work in the legal field and could tell us the definition of harassment and how hard would it be to prove it ? If you went to the police what do you need to prove there is a case?
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #30
LeShaeLovesIt
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99300
My ECCIE Reviews

i know a lil about the law if ya would like to know more about message me or even call if ya would like too.... i study law for a lil bit 214 757 6784.... i just went threw this shit before
LeShaeLovesIt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women