Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #31
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Through My Eyes View Post
Just my opinion:Cell phone images basically say the following~ I'm too cheap or I'm not serious or I'm not sure so I'm not going to invest in myself to promote my business.
That is definally YOUR and YOURS alone opinion

The only reason you are saying that is because you want business lol
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #32
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

I think cell phone pics show a provider in a more natural setting. I mean, you get a better idea what she is going to look like when you go to see her. A dolled up, photoshopped pro pic shows what they would look like if they were flawless and completely dolled... usually not what one would see when meeting her. I by far do not think it a cell phone pic makes her look cheap at all... although with that being said.. when taking such a pic.. you may want to make sure of your background. I have seem pics where literally you could tell they lived quite dirty, even animal feces on the floor. Personally i say mix it up.. perhaps show a few pro pics as well as regular pics. That way some gentlemen can have their fantasy view as well as the reality view.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #33
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
That is definally YOUR and YOURS alone opinion

The only reason you are saying that is because you want business lol
+1,000,000.00
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #34
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you a professional Photographer?

What are you trading? What is there to trade?

Are you trading photos for pussy, im just asking, what if your pics are not good and someone wants better pics. I was liking your twist on your business ad, until you said trade.

I do not know a professional photographers who trade. Except those with an agenda. Why would a professional photographer trade. Afterall your services is only $75 per two hours? No?......surely a provider can afford $75.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #35
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

In general when a photographer asks for trade, its trade for time. Your time for photographs. Thats how its done. You build a portfolio this way so you can show your work to start charging money. Practice if you will.

Sometimes photographers do trade for something fun to shoot, test new lighting, a new stylist, model, etc. Some work solely off trade as is a hobby for them, they just enjoy it.

There are many GWC that have a camera just to get chicks naked, I would say most on this board are..

Everyone seems to refer to photographers as a he.. you dont ever look for females? They shoot too. lol
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #36
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah I see....thanks Lynn

Its so many photo guys here in Dallas claiming to be "Professional", when really they have the same cheap camera I have at home. Its some really slimy photographers here.

To the OP

Best of luck, I hope you get lots of business. :-).
Old 07-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #37
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Ah I see....thanks Lynn

Its so many photo guys here in Dallas claiming to be "Professional", when really they have the same cheap camera I have at home. Its some really slimy photographers here.

To the OP

You're welcome Lisa. Some do have an agenda though lol

They stalk the hooker boards all over..lol they do the same thing on that model mayhem site. Usually their work is crap with bad poses and lighting.. Guy with Camera.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:36 AM   #38
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default I don't understand this at all.

Quote:
Are you a professional Photographer?

What are you trading? What is there to trade?

Are you trading photos for pussy, im just asking, what if your pics are not good and someone wants better pics. I was liking your twist on your business ad, until you said trade.

I do not know a professional photographers who trade. Except those with an agenda. Why would a professional photographer trade. Afterall your services is only $75 per two hours? No?......surely a provider can afford $75.
I've never understood what some providers have against photographers who are open to barter. If a girl wants to pay cash she can. If being a provider automatically means she can afford to pay cash (an assumption I'm not willing to make) then she won't need that option. I see no coercion in the OP's post to make a girl trade if she would rather pay cash or to even influence her choice of how to pay, other than to say he's open to discussing the option. I get the impression reading your post that the quality of the OP's photos became moot the moment he said he is willing to discuss trading services. I do not understand that.

Why does offering barter as an option mean the photographer must have an agenda, and what evil agenda does it mean he has?

What if someone wants to pay cash and they decide they don't like the pics? They don't pay for them. I don't see how barter would be any different. The provider doesn't want a photo shoot, she wants photos. Don't make the trade until the photographer has something to trade with.

I see posts all the time by providers who need this or that and say they are willing to trade for it. Why is it such a peeve for a guy to say he is open to discussing the option for his services, when it is obviously OK for a provider to say it? Why the double standard?

What am I missing?

POD
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #39
Robin3212003
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 63293

Professional pics aren't sexy. They give the appearance
of trying too hard to look upscale. Cell phone bathroom shots make
the provider look like your naughty co-worker, or that
little sexy teaser next door; A girl in her natural habitat. Professional
hooker pics are boring. Ladies, don't waste your money,
keep your pictures raw and real!
Robin3212003 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:21 AM   #40
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude, to each their own I guess.

He only wants $75 for two hours, that is pretty cheap, damn good if i might add. Come on, if a provider cannot save $75 for two hour of 25 good pics and 5 blinking pics, well, something is wrong. And actually that bit in his business ad is what kinda won me, The 25 good pics and 5 blinking pics..

Anywho I have two photographers

One charges $40 per outfit. Lets say I wore three outfits, thats $120

The other charges $75 Per hour.

The pretty provider above me, mentioned the OP probably meant trade as in for time. Thats decent, meaning the photographer has to do his very best, because he will be using the photos for his profile. Fair deal.

I don't know about you, But im thinking Professional Photographers already have their profile together, thus they don't need to trade, their rep is good, photos are on point and all that jazz.

Now if the the OP is an amateur, then hey, thats a different story. I told the man best of luck. What else should I say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
I've never understood what some providers have against photographers who are open to barter. If a girl wants to pay cash she can. If being a provider automatically means she can afford to pay cash (an assumption I'm not willing to make) then she won't need that option. I see no coercion in the OP's post to make a girl trade if she would rather pay cash or to even influence her choice of how to pay, other than to say he's open to discussing the option. I get the impression reading your post that the quality of the OP's photos became moot the moment he said he is willing to discuss trading services. I do not understand that.

Why does offering barter as an option mean the photographer must have an agenda, and what evil agenda does it mean he has?

What if someone wants to pay cash and they decide they don't like the pics? They don't pay for them. I don't see how barter would be any different. The provider doesn't want a photo shoot, she wants photos. Don't make the trade until the photographer has something to trade with.

I see posts all the time by providers who need this or that and say they are willing to trade for it. Why is it such a peeve for a guy to say he is open to discussing the option for his services, when it is obviously OK for a provider to say it? Why the double standard?

What am I missing?

POD
Old 07-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #41
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Ah I see....thanks Lynn

To the OP

There is a difference between your cheap camera and that very same cheap camera they have... they can take better angles by holding it. You have to use a mirror or tripod and self timer...

Best photos of ladies in my opinion are a few of her in her normal casual wear jeans etc.. maybe a couple of a dolled up ones and 2-3 in some sexy lingerie.

NONE of them should be showing genitals or exposing tits.

Leave that exposure to when they arrive for a paid session.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #42
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, to each their own I guess.

He only wants $75 for two hours, that is pretty cheap, damn good if i might add. Come on, if a provider cannot save $75 for two hour of 25 good pics and 5 blinking pics, well, something is wrong. And actually that bit in his business ad is what kinda won me, The 25 good pics and 5 blinking pics..

Anywho I have two photographers

One charges $40 per outfit. Lets say I wore three outfits, thats $120

The other charges $75 Per hour.

The pretty provider above me, mentioned the OP probably meant trade as in for time. Thats decent, meaning the photographer has to do his very best, because he will be using the photos for his profile. Fair deal.

I don't know about you, But im thinking Professional Photographers already have their profile together, thus they don't need to trade, their rep is good, photos are on point and all that jazz.

Now if the the OP is an amateur, then hey, thats a different story. I told the man best of luck. What else should I say.

First of all let me apologize. When I started writing my post your first post was at the end of the thread. I got side tracked by other things in the middle of writing it, then finished without seeing your second post.

My questions still stand. Why do so many providers consider offering an option to trade services bad or wrong or sleazy? Whatever the OP meant by trade, it seems from your first post, that this is your opinion of the practice. I don't understand that point of view for reasons I stated in my last post. Certainly you have no obligation to explain yourself to me, but I asked because I really don't get it and I have asked the question before without getting any answers.

I do photography as a hobby. I used to do it professionally, but found a career that pays better and has better perks. I sometimes do photo shoots for providers, and I enjoy it. As a hobby, I don't need to pay rent from photography, but I found that unless I charge for the pics I get NCNS on the shoot 9 times out of ten, and it becomes more hassle than it's worth. I charge for the service, and the ladies seem to take it more seriously.
I offer the option of trading services, and I've found that it's about a 50/50 split on what any given provider will choose. I avoid drama by only collecting (money or services) after the lady has a disk of photos in her hand, and is happy with them. I make it clear that if they don't like the photos they have two options. Give back the disk and walk away no charge, or try again and pay me when they have pics they like. It's never happened, so I can't say if doing it that way avoids drama, but I think it should.

I find it oddly contradictory for providers to be so prejudiced about bartering with photographers, when I see posts offering to barter for laptops, cars, loans, legal services, travel, etc. not to mention cash, and when half the providers I shoot actually choose barter over cash.

Can someone fill me in on what I'm doing that is sleazy, wrong, dishonest, offensive, distasteful, impolite, immoral, insensitive, unfeeling, cheap, fattening, or high in cholesterol?
I really don't see it.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #43
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post

Can someone fill me in on what I'm doing that is sleazy, wrong, dishonest, offensive, distasteful, impolite, immoral, insensitive, unfeeling, cheap, fattening, or high in cholesterol?
I really don't see it.
POD,
You left out "dumb," since, obviously, from reading this thread you've spent a lot of money on equipment and time learning how to use it just to see naked women, instead of paying the cover at a strip club or logging onto the internet.

To the OP,
I enjoyed seeing your work at your MM account. I realize you are just getting started, but you have promise IMHO. Too bad more don't look at it before posting disparaging remarks on your add.
Good Luck!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #44
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
POD,
You left out "dumb," since, obviously, from reading this thread you've spent a lot of money on equipment and time learning how to use it just to see naked women, instead of paying the cover at a strip club or logging onto the internet.
Nice.
I don't think we've met, but you are calling me dumb, and making assumptions about me that are baseless, and less than flattering.
Your assessment is off in every respect. I bought my current camera off Craigslist, and use it in my "day job" about twice as often as I do photographing ladies. I use hot lights, because I have free access to an incredible range of sizes and types through a client of mine, but I'd rather use daylight when I can get a model to show up before sundown. Since you say you figured this shit out by reading the thread, can you please point to the line/paragraph/post in this thread that made it "obvious" to you that I spent a lot of money? How about the text that made it "obvious" to you that I spent a lot of time learning how to use it? That I did it all just to see naked women?

I believe I did say that I used to earn a living with a camera. That is when and why I spent the time to learn photography... and video... and codecs... and FCP... and lighting... and html... and Photoshop. It was erotic photography and video, so I got over the "thrill" of seeing tits n ass a very long time ago. I still appreciate it, but I'm closer to 50 than 40, and I don't even bother with strip clubs these days.

Aren't you the guy who wrote this just this morning?
Quote:
And there really, really is no reason to trash the guys/gals who would like to start photo businesses or build a portfolio, or just have fun taking photos. If you don't want to use their services that's great, but hacking away at their adds would be like posting how you wouldn't see this or that provider because of whatever.
Variety (and hopefully civility) are what the hobby is (should) be about. Personally I'd like to see it extended to all facets.
Dare I say hypocrite?

Did you write this on the 7th?
Quote:
Photo sessions with ladies who get into posing is hot in every way.... ...A great session is a great memory, but having a stash of hot shots to look at from time to time brings the memories to life.
Dare I say you were describing yourself in the post above? Try the strip club. it's cheaper.

I don't get it. Are you White Knighting, or do you do this whenever someone says they trade services, or is it a random drive by posting? You may not be "liein" but you aint thinkin.

I'm out. PM me if you think of an answer. We've hijacked the thread. I apologize to the OP.

POD
Old 07-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #45
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

why do any old guys with a half assed camera think they are piccaso?? ok dude your an artist lookin at at twenty something hookers....your picasso.......loser
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women