Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2011, 05:14 AM   #16
John Landecker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I sent cash. I worked well.
John Landecker is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:26 AM   #17
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I paid for the lifetime membership with a money order.. Although the lifetime is obviously more expensive up front, there is only one transaction to make and with the money order totally anonymous..
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #18
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Not entirely. Every money order has a # and that number can be tracked from buyer to spender and to the way it was paid for.

Just saying.
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #19
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I renewed via money order, but they never got it, so I let it expire.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #20
Guest092812-04
Account Disabled

User ID: 94762
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow there's a lot of people who are wishing to remain anonymous.. Maybe I'm wrong, but it also seems just a little bit overly paranoid about money orders and prepaid cards and things of that nature.

As for P411.. Myself personally have to use the site day in and day out, and I am sure it could easly be traced back to a number of locations where I stay I'm sure. I guess I put a lot of trust into Gina and her crew.. It is my own personal experience that they have done an outstanding job of protecting my information I believe that she states in the application that all of your information will be used for verification purposes only, and then be shredded.

Now then let's talk about the money orders.. That is correct when stated above that money orders do you have tracking numbers on them.. They are they to be able to establish where the money order was written and where it was cashed.. However, they do not ask you for your name, phone number, email address or any other pertinent information.. To the average person, this would be good..

If you want to be a paranoid schizophrenic, then just take a few minutes to think about the cameras on the red light that saw your vehicle/ (including the license plate number) turning into Walmart.. Then think about 2 minutes later, the cameras in the parking lot (of walmart) that pickd up that same vehicle.. Then picture 2 minutes later they got you on camera walking into the store, going up to the money-center, purchasing the money order..

At this point you feel comfortable because you're inside the store buying a money order your being safe and anonymous.. Right?? Wrong!!! Lets think about your fingerprints all over the money order, about your DNA on the back of the stamp where you licked it.. Let's think about any number of off-the-wall crazy paranoid things that can be inserted here.. I can sit here and spend all day long telling you 1 million ways..

About the Green Dot card.. It is I believe a prepaid Visa card ((I may be wrong,it may be a MasterCard)) either way it was created by Walmart.. It works really well, even has a customer support line in case you want to get your transaction history or dispute any kind of transactions.. Works just as a debit card.. The only thing that I know it cannot be used for is to pay-at-the-pump for gas.. For some reason you do have to pay first for your gas but other than that I have never seen it get denied for anything..

One more thing you should know about the green dot prepaid credit card.. When you initially purchase it, be sure to load the amount of money that you were going to need for any reason for the next 3 to 5 weeks.. The initial card is only temporary, therefore you are not able to reload and put additional money on it.. After you get home, you will need to get on the website and I believe that we are at website information is on the back of the card and you will need to request your permanent card.. The reloading comes when they send you your permanent card in the mail which is hard plastic like a legitimate card and has your name or whatever name you choose to give them on it..

Now you have your new legitimate prepaid card with whatever name on it you gave them.. Here is the easy part.. You simply walk in the Walmart, CVS, Walgreens or anywhere that carries green dot money packs.. The money packs are green and say green dot money pack right on the front and they're usually hanging on the shelf right by the register.. I believe it is $4.67 every time that you reload your card.. So if you hand them $100, either hand them 104.67 or expect them to deduct $4.67 off of the amount

Now don't forget you just got spotted on camera doing all of this. Loading your prepaid card walking into CVS walking, into Walmart, walking into a lot of places.. If they want to bust you I really believe they're going to bust you, and all the precautions in the world are going to do nothing but slow them down at the best..

My advice would be screen screen screen your providers before you see them.. I would say to the providers screen screen screen your clients before you see them.. I have had screening sometimes take me 45 minutes to an hour.. I have in this case, had to look at the clients reviews he had posted, look at all the girls he had reviewed and then go and look at all the reviews this client hand posted ((there were 4)), the look at the other guys who reviewed those same girls, and then maybe I will repeat the step even once more further down the line.. So you see it's just a matter of how her cautious you really want to be me personally if I don't know at least one of the providers, (( meaning I know her rep, or we have seen one of the same clients)) you can hang it up.. Lol..

Damn I talk too much.. Sorry.. Hope this helps
Guest092812-04 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:21 AM   #21
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsFanChris View Post
Not entirely. Every money order has a # and that number can be tracked from buyer to spender and to the way it was paid for.

Just saying.
If you pay cash and don't claim it as LOST, then there is no need for them to track it. If you're overly paranoid, buy it in a city you're not normally from, wear a wig, baseball cap and glasses. LOL
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #22
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenghus View Post
Hmm guess my grandmother aint that smart than that is how she always sent my christmas present Tia
Your Grandma sent it with LVE....that's why it made it to you A-O-K.

I've had people send cash even CHECKS thru the mail to me and they have come with opened envelopes or not arrived at all.

Lots of possibilities for things going wrong:
1). the plane that carries the mail to you that one day crashes (as they do from time to time) and all the mail burns.
2). dishonest mail carrier might pocket it.
3). lazy mail carrier (which we've read about from time to time) stops delivering his mail and it piles up in his basement for months or years.
4). your card/letter blows away on a windy day when the carrier picks up the mail from a blue box on the street or in the post office lot.
5). your card/letter gets stuck behind a plastic box in the blue box on the street or in the post office and doesn't get found for 2 weeks later.
6). rare, but someone plain steals it from inside the recipient's box.
7). someone at the recipient's place (and I'm not referring to p411 in this thread...it's basically about losing mail in general), decides to embezzle it for themselves...heck, who's going to notice 1 persons stack of cash missing? With the economy the way it is, people are doing more daring and stupid things.
8). your card/letter gets rained on and the ink for the MAIL TO: part gets smeared....possibly you didn't put a return address on it, so they don't know where to return it. It ends up in DEAD MAIL.
9). your card/letter gets eaten by the sorting machine. They deliver it anyway in a plastic bag with an apology but minus the cash. I've had many pieces of mail eaten over the years.
10).someone at the recipients place gets so much mail that they forget to mark that you paid....perhaps they opened the mail and put the cash away, then went to lunch, came back and couldn't if or how you paid, so it just doesn't get marked down.
11). for some reason, drug sniffin' dogs somehow sniff something on your letter and it's confiscated. (Obviously, it may have been in a bag/or box next to a drug dealer's piece of mail and some of the scent filtered thru to yours)....very very rare situation, but ....lol...it could happen.
12). you accidentally misaddress it.
13). you forget to put the proper postage on it and it gets returned and though not necessarily lost, its wasted time.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
If you pay cash and don't claim it as LOST, then there is no need for them to track it. If you're overly paranoid, buy it in a city you're not normally from, wear a wig, baseball cap and glasses. LOL
I agree; I paid cash and actually shredded the receipt and, of course, put no identifiable info on the money order and double-checked the mail-to address and postage.. Got there fine with no problems..
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

We have had very few problems with cash or money orders going "missing", I can only think of 3 or 4 in all of the years we've been around.... and I think a couple of those MIGHT have been guys trying to scam us.

However, we have had two money order payments that arrived with NO identifying info at all! So we didn't know what account to apply it to, and the info we have is sitting here waiting to be claimed. So if you sent a money order and never heard from us that it arrived, maybe it's because we didn't know who sent it! Feel free to contact us with the store it was purchased at, approximate date, and city it was mailed from.

We have found the mail to be very reliable, extremely anonymous, and although it can take a week or two to arrive, definitely the method I would choose to make a payment were I in the fella's shoes.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:53 PM   #25
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Whoa... I'm not THAT paranoid. I was effectively asking if it was dumb to use a personal credit card, lol.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:52 PM   #26
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I just use my regular old credit card. I've never had any anxieties or problem while doing so.

Granted, I'm single so I'm the only person looking at the credit card statement. If it gets to the point where the Feds or anybody else is looking through P411's books and tracks me (a hick from the sticks) down through my purchase or the Feds or anybody else is going through my credit card history I figure I'm probably totally screwed in much more ways than just being connected with P411 through a credit card charge.

I'm all for being careful and discreet but there is also a cost (money, time, and effort) to benefit ratio you need to think about.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #27
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsFanChris View Post

Just saying.
They maybe able to trace my money order back to the grocery store that I bought it from, but I paid cash and showed no ID. Sounds pretty anonymous to me.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #28
krystallove702
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19359

Green dot or rush cards are the best
krystallove702 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #29
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
Your Grandma sent it with LVE....that's why it made it to you A-O-K.

I've had people send cash even CHECKS thru the mail to me and they have come with opened envelopes or not arrived at all.

Lots of possibilities for things going wrong:
1). the plane that carries the mail to you that one day crashes (as they do from time to time) and all the mail burns.
2). dishonest mail carrier might pocket it.
3). lazy mail carrier (which we've read about from time to time) stops delivering his mail and it piles up in his basement for months or years.
4). your card/letter blows away on a windy day when the carrier picks up the mail from a blue box on the street or in the post office lot.
5). your card/letter gets stuck behind a plastic box in the blue box on the street or in the post office and doesn't get found for 2 weeks later.
6). rare, but someone plain steals it from inside the recipient's box.
7). someone at the recipient's place (and I'm not referring to p411 in this thread...it's basically about losing mail in general), decides to embezzle it for themselves...heck, who's going to notice 1 persons stack of cash missing? With the economy the way it is, people are doing more daring and stupid things.
8). your card/letter gets rained on and the ink for the MAIL TO: part gets smeared....possibly you didn't put a return address on it, so they don't know where to return it. It ends up in DEAD MAIL.
9). your card/letter gets eaten by the sorting machine. They deliver it anyway in a plastic bag with an apology but minus the cash. I've had many pieces of mail eaten over the years.
10).someone at the recipients place gets so much mail that they forget to mark that you paid....perhaps they opened the mail and put the cash away, then went to lunch, came back and couldn't if or how you paid, so it just doesn't get marked down.
11). for some reason, drug sniffin' dogs somehow sniff something on your letter and it's confiscated. (Obviously, it may have been in a bag/or box next to a drug dealer's piece of mail and some of the scent filtered thru to yours)....very very rare situation, but ....lol...it could happen.
12). you accidentally misaddress it.
13). you forget to put the proper postage on it and it gets returned and though not necessarily lost, its wasted time.
Thanks Tia! Never thought of it that way or would have come with 13 reasons why sending cash could go wrong. Your one smart lady
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #30
johnson
Account Disabled

I bought the lifetime to avoid renewal transactions and sent cash with my P411 number. There were no problems. I advise caution if you want to keep this activity private, which I do, in all aspects. Always listen to your instincts and always consider how your activities may be discovered. Always check the ladies carefully and always treat them with respect and fairly. The reason a site like this exists is due to the issues that arise with what two consenting adults do in private that is not legal in most places in the US. Some of the people involved in this I have always heard are a problem. I have not run into a problem person. I also try to stay with the ladies with higher rates. I can't say enough about Gina and her people who have earned their good reputation.
johnson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women