Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
roscoe5187
Gaining Momentum

Default Free Photography

Very good amateur photographer offering photography services to DFW area ladies for free. Really, FREE, no money whatsoever and no demand for exchange of services or any other strings. I just love doing photo shoots with beautiful women and expanding my portfolio for the day I may turn pro. I'll come to your place, you control the types of photos you want, wardrobe changes, poses, etc and I'll do the shoot and after touch-ups on the shots you like best and give you back a CD. I have done a few ladies in the area and can give you an example or two of my work (maybe with faces blurred a bit). I work full time at another job and travel quite a bit so if I don't answer your response please understand that I will do so as soon as I am available. If you're interested, contact me here or preferrably at roscoe5187@yahoo.com.
roscoe5187 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
thicklil1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31665

hey i just wanted to kno do u hav any pix of ur work? im new to this and in need of good quality photos. im a ebony female.
thicklil1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
laphotoérotique
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

this is why photographers dont get no work, people doing it for free..

If you dont know the blog APHOTOEDITOR something is wrong. Its one of the most visited blogs if you are a professional photographer. Rob is a former photo editor for some of the biggest and best magazines including Mens Health, etc He know blogs daily about photo business and things.

Recently a friend was asked to contribute to an article he was writing. He finally put it out, but decided to hide the names (doh)

Anyways,he is one of the contributors. Youll know since he is the only one from TX.

Its about accepting $200 gigs (or free) and the general devaluing of our industry via low-paying jobs.

Some of you guys that want to become "pros" might want to give it a read and everything else he blogs.

Read it here: http://bit.ly/auxYHP
laphotoérotique is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
jimbo
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laphotoérotique View Post
this is why photographers dont get no work, people doing it for free..

Its about accepting $200 gigs (or free) and the general devaluing of our industry via low-paying jobs.

Some of you guys that want to become "pros" might want to give it a read and everything else he blogs.

Read it here: http://bit.ly/auxYHP

By your reasoning, the ladies on this site should be screaming at the girlfriends for giving it away for free.

I am a recreational photographer with professional level skills and equipment. I do a lot of shoots for friends where they would otherwise have to pay a photographer.

I would also do a shoot for any young lady on this site for free (tfcd). I get to build a portfolio without having to pay someone. However I know there will be few takers as most of them would like to go to a professional studio.

So no, I don't think the individuals here who offer free services are the problem for professional photographers. There are just too many professionals at the portrait photography level. A matter of supply keeping prices down.

Good product photographers make a ton of money.
jimbo is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #5
BellaEroticImagery
Account Disabled

IMHO...

ANYone building portfolios should either use and abuse family and friends or hire professional models or both.

Giving away ANY inferior product or service hurts ANY industry because as long as its available people will jump on it. Yeah, it not be anywhere as good as what they pay for, but it will do, or so they think.

Spending 25 years in the automotive industry, I've seen MANY who will take the cheap/free service/product over the proper one. Why? For no other reason than it being cheap/free.

Also, I dissagree about an actual gf giving a gfe for "free" affecting any of the ladies in the business of doing professional gfe. One has an emotional anchor, the other is no strings attatched. That is just one of the many differences.

Again, just my opinion.
BellaEroticImagery is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:28 AM   #6
Guest102513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

TFP is a common thing among photographers trying to expand their portfolio.
Guest102513 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:50 AM   #7
emily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31360
My ECCIE Reviews

oh my
emily is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #8
roscoe5187
Gaining Momentum

Well said Jimbo. I'm just an amateur photographer who works in another higher paying field. I can't really turn pro photographer because my other job pays me more than I think I could make as a photographer. I do love the female form and love to take photos of such. I don't pretend to be a pro and don't overtly try to take business away from a pro trying to make a living. When I talk to the ladies, I make sure I understand what they are looking for and if I feel they are wanting top notch, studio photos then I direct them to a pro. On the other hand if they are a struggling lady, trying to make ends meet as most of us are and if I can do them some good then I am very pleased to do so.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
roscoe5187
Gaining Momentum

I just got back into town from a business trip and have a number of things to do. When I have a moment, I'll send you an example of my work.
Thanks for your reply,
Roscoe
Old 06-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #10
BellaEroticImagery
Account Disabled

Yes it is. I've done many of them and still continue to do so but the difference is I:
use models who are needing their portfolios updated (ModelMayhem, ModelLocate, OMP are full of them)
use friends I've shot before and open to my concepts
use my cousins and nieces
Not by walking in the town square and shouting "Free Photo Shoots!"

By doing it this way, I have someone in front of my camera who is used to it and/or used to me. I end up with better images and more of them. I also do not take away potential clients from my peers.

No one will ever say that TF* should never be done but there are places it should not be offered. Places like here, CL and BackPage where others do advertise their business to potential clients. Its like pulling up to Kroger's front door and offering giving away free food. You have no idea of what you will get but its free. Or a young provider with little experience wants to learn how to give a better BJ or deep throat and started advertising where other providers do and was giving them away for free. How much business will she be taking away from others? She may not be any good but I dont no of anyone who would turn it down!

(Note CL and BP do have places to offer TF* in the form of casting calls for specific projects, not intended as a free for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakwincy View Post
TFP is a common thing among photographers trying to expand their portfolio.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:26 PM   #11
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

OK, I'll bite and show my limited vocabulary, I've been an avid armature photographer for thirty years and I've never heard of this term. . . what is TFP?

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #12
BellaEroticImagery
Account Disabled

Time For Prints was the oringinal use

Now it refers to Time For* whatever, prints, images, CDs and combination

Its designed to be an equal trade between models/photographers/MUAs/Stylist so they all benefit and can add to their portfolios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
OK, I'll bite and show my limited vocabulary, I've been an avid armature photographer for thirty years and I've never heard of this term. . . what is TFP?

Regards,
Old 06-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Thanks! Makes perfect sense.

While agree with your comment about better results when the photographer and model know each other, I disagree with your Kroger analogy. Those who advertise here do not own the store.

I will grant you that open invitations are not the best of form when others are trying to make a living. But, so is being overly defensive if you're the pro. When I shot weddings long, long ago, I figured out that coaching Uncle Bob and Aunt Sally when they were snapping my set up got me a lot more referrals than giving them the bum's rush because I was the one getting paid.

Additionally, it is poor form to criticize as "inferior" the work of another in open forum unless critique and criticism are requested, particularly when it appears you may have never seen the OP's work in the first place.

Roscoe, I do think this is the wrong place (business services), and suggest you either go to ISO (for models), Coed, or send PM's to the ladies you are most interested in shooting or have met before perhaps. But again, not really my business.

Just my opinion, of course.

Regards,
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:00 PM   #14
BellaEroticImagery
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks! Makes perfect sense.

I disagree with your Kroger analogy. Those who advertise here do not own the store.
Actually the girls here do own their bodies (store)
Quote:

I will grant you that open invitations are not the best of form when others are trying to make a living. But, so is being overly defensive if you're the pro.

Additionally, it is poor form to criticize as "inferior" the work of another in open forum unless critique and criticism are requested, particularly when it appears you may have never seen the OP's work in the first place.
I agree that I may not have worded that properly. Appogies to Rosco and to any others who may have taken offense.

Not so much being overly defensive, but I love debates! So anytime someone tries to make a point (that I do disagree with) then I will make a counterpoint. Simple. I have nothing against anyone on here on a personal or professional level and I am a firm beleiver in everyone shouls have their own opinion, even if I dont agree with it. This is just something that hits a little closer to home so yeah, I'm gonna try to get a point across. Whether or not anyone agrees with it is not up to me.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:08 PM   #15
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Bartering one thing for another is what these forums are about. I'm sure if your pics turn out to be "inferior", the lady won't be posting them for all to see. However, if she gets one or two good shots and you get a little practice and something for your portfolio, then it's all good.

Either way, with the economy being what it is and most ladies biz having slowed, no harm and no foul. Not all of us choose to work the hours it would take to hire and pay the professionals what they ask. Pics become outdated quickly....see the men gripe on the forums.....LOL. I know I won't and don't pay for photographers to take pics, as the pressure for them to always be changed is very evident by the many threads started out in co-ed.

This board forum was not meant to be exclusive to professionals, (they have paid banner placement ads for those folks) rather it's meant to be a place for ladies to seek out what they need in order to be successful.

I got a great digital camera. If there are any ladies out there that want some candid shots....holler at me...LOL I used to take candid shots for a well known club in DFW and people were hitting me up for their photos all the time.....I guess I have a good eye or something...
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women