Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #16
islander7695
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This is a great thread. I thought I liked kinky before reading some of these. Thanks for some good ideas everyone. Mow it's just about trying to find someone that is into all this. I am sure there are plenty... I just need to get over my shyness and ask for exact what I want.
islander7695 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #17
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Threesome with a Female and TS that is versatile!!
fire engine red is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #18
Wicket
Lifetime Premium Access

Somewhat boring by posters in this thread, but a MMF.
Wicket is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #19
SingleMaltScotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I have several fantasy scenes. This is one of my favorites:

The Setup
The woman is dressed in a very sexy black leather type of outfit. She’s wearing sexy black stiletto heels and black stockings or fishnets. The outfit you had on in the pictures you sent with your e-mail is perfect!. She has some pillows and/or cushions at her place to help her with what she has in mind.

She begins by grabbing the man and kissing him very roughly and deeply. She tells him that he is her property, and must serve her. She tells him that he is hers to use as she pleases. She continues to roughly kiss him, very deep and hard, and to strip his clothes off of him. She continues to tease and excite him, using oral and pushing his face into her breasts.

By this time, he is nude and very excited. She is now wearing just her stockings stilettos. She pushes him to the ground and stands over him. He tells her that he is hers, and promises to do whatever she wants. She laughs, and tells him that she knows this and is going to prove it. She then grabs his head and forces him to perform DATY and DATO. She is rough, grinding into his face, instructing him in exactly what to do, and switching to different positions. She loves to smother him, and laughs as he struggles while she smother him with her ass, tits, and even her armpits, to add to the humiliation.

The Rape
Next, she tells him that the ultimate proof of her control is coming. She puts on a strap on and bends him over and begins by slapping him on the ass with the strap-on. She then lubes up and penetrates him. She has ahold of his hips, and is slow and soft to begin with. She then begins to thrust deeper and faster, getting excited and calling him her bitch. The man begins to protest and asks her to stop. She laughs and grabs him by the hair. She tells him she loves this power and is not going to stop. She thrusts harder, grabbing him by the shoulders, face, hair, etc.

She pulls out and roughly pushes him onto his back. She kisses him very deeply and roughly. She licks his face and tells him that he is her slut and bitch. She then pulls him to the edge of the bed and places pillows under him. She enters him from the front and tells him to wrap his legs around her. She thrusts deep, grabbing him by the throat and spitting on him. He is asking her to stop, but she is laughing and calling him names.

She takes him in several positions, telling him she won’t stop until he admits that he is her slut, her bitch, and that he likes it. Once he admits this, she removes the strap-on and rides him. She alternates between kissing him roughly and choking him. The entire time, she talks dirty, calls him names, and tells him what other things she will do to him now that he is hers.
SingleMaltScotch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women