Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2016, 08:24 PM   #1
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Black Women are Winning!!!!

Clean hair!
Clean ~Pussy!

Have a terrific night!

That Is all
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:42 PM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

And white women are losing? How? There are some that are winning, you just can't see it. All the negativity is blocking your view.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine........

How the hell do you see this as a matter of colors? No color wins or loses, its all in attitude. Its not YOUR color matters, its ALL colors matter.

PINK is all that matters here, one would think you'd have gotten that memo by now.

Smokers/non-smokers, black/white (see what I did there?), or is it white smokers/black smokers, I don't know WHICH cause your raving/talking about.

Getting your head out of your politically correct ass might help.

Have a nice day.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 08:58 PM   #3
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Ummmm.

BAHAHA!!! AHHHHEEE!! HA HA HA HA !! SNORT....NOW THERE'S FUNNY!
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:12 PM   #4
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

~P I am the realest white black chick you'll ever meet. LOL and I have always kept it 100 with you some people say I take up too much for other people and that might be true in some cases. But this here is not cool. How can you expect Jesus to bless your life if you're being so mean to other people. You say black people are winning and yes you may be winning some things but are you really winning? And if so at what cost? I am the first one to stand up for every culture who has been oppressed. I stand up for the underdog I try to treat everyone fairly. And as a friend I tried to tell you and I would hope you would tell me when and if I'm wrong. In this case ~p I feel like you are just being spiteful and that is not a cool thing.

Cool chicks Rock who they are without being spiteful. I know you probably don't want to hear that, and you may feel I'm outta line but I just had to say that. It's Christmas sweetheart a time for giving a time for blessing and a time for caring about others.
Lose the chip on your shoulder my friend everyone is not your enemy. We are all in the same boat trying to swim to Shore and accomplish the same things..
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:18 PM   #5
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

As far as i'm concerned tight pussy is winning whether it's Asian white black Latina or anything in between if you have a Kung fu grip pussy you winning in my book lol
TabooTerry is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 09:22 PM   #6
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Taboo Terry, let me show you what I got! Nothing but positive energy, baby! Always! This board has been bogged down in negative energy for FAR too long, and if the OP only KNEW some of the comments that have been shared with me, the tune would be a helluva lot different.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:37 AM   #7
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

It's hard to argue with ~P.

BUT, you can't have a #winning pussy without posting pic's of it. Post away!!!!

All Pussys Matter!
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:54 AM   #8
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Celebrating and living vicariously through other Black women winning brings me joy!

Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 05:36 AM   #9
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Yeah..

And knowing the difference makes me Crack the fuck up...j.s. xxoo annie. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THOSE LIL BLUE EYED BLONDES OUT THERE. LOL
Old 12-16-2016, 05:54 AM   #10
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

So celebrating black women is a bad thing? That certainly demonstrates some poeple's racial opinions and insecurities. So ~P did it with her natural sass, she didn't insult anyone. So who is really trolling here?
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:06 AM   #11
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb OH ok GENT...

How bout nobody wants to hear it...nice or sassy (indeed) it insinuates on a freaking daily basis basically white women are inferior, don't bathe are unintelligent exc. So shove that someone's a troll shit up your ass. BTW ya look retarded walking around behind someone licling and squirming. You an myren...P can handle her own. Let her... I don't think I HAVE EVER BEEN PROUDER TO BE WHITE.. strange you would have a problem with it. But then ...I really don't care. I'm here to laugh..and if possible try to make money on a now very boring Board. ( yes..people don't like this crap. At least not the ones with money) They tell me daily.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:36 AM   #12
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Another example of different cultures not understanding each other.

I think people may have overblown things here. First of all I don't even think P was even talking about "the hobby" so any comments concerning that were all off base. She was probably talking about "winning" at life, in other words, celebrating the accomplishments of various black women recently such as our newly elected mayor or various awards black actresses have received lately. I would ask, would/did you get upset when Charlie Sheen first coined the term "winning!"? Also, just because someone is "winning", in this slang usage of the word, it doesn't mean someone else is necessarily losing. Of course the comment could of been in reference to some personal stuff she's dealing with or went through today and she's venting on the boards; Who knows? Only question I have is whether the post belongs here or in the "Sandbox " section.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:44 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am just here for hoping to see another day..lol

I have no "dog in this debate" ..just letting yall that I am winning at Scrabble..lol

Peace/lustn love to all!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 07:45 AM   #14
stockn2468
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

No. I disagree. From previous posts, I think it was a jab at a few people on here. That is my opinion and if it is racial, it was started by P. When will we all stop judging people by skin color. I'm of African descent and I'm Caucasian, does that make me not African? Just because my skin is a different color?
stockn2468 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:15 AM   #15
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Had it been anyone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post
It's hard to argue with ~P.

BUT, you can't have a #winning pussy without posting pic's of it. Post away!!!!

All Pussys Matter!

It would have been a celebration of beautiful black women.
It is the ATTITUDE that makes a or breaks an intelligent conversation. And the OP has shown MULTIPLE times the nasty attitude she has toward others, even her own "sisters" ("sisters" in reference to other women.) And once again, just like in the not so distant past, what you see here is totally and completely different than what others see elsewhere, on this board and off.

In keeping with the veiled shout out to black women... beautiful, strong, black women who bring love and joy to others ROCK.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women