Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
bigclitluvr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26
Default Provider with big clit!

I feel that itch coming on!!

What providers have large, pronounced, protruding clits?

Its a fetish of mine, which I can rarely indulge in, because its hard to find providers with large ones!

Mike in New Orleans
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

For some reason, anytime I ever see a female that is a body builder (in an adult movie) they normally have that attribute. I am making an assumption that it is only ones that have used a steroid at some point but could not swear to it. So be on the lookout for a traveling female bodybuilder provider and you may get your wish. There was a lady visiting the coast that fit the bill. I cannot remember her name though. Good Luck BCL..
Old 03-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigclitluvr View Post

Its a fetish of mine, which I can rarely indulge in, because its hard to find providers with large ones!

Mike in New Orleans
Since you live in N.O. go to one of those sex shops in the Quarter and see if they have Butterfly Creme. It's made with all kinds of Herbs rub it on a girls clit and it will enlarge it and make it more sensitive. Your milage may very on how large it will get but it also enhances her libido temporarily. I heard about this stuff once from an acquaintence who got it for his wife. He said her clit really looked swollen and she was much hornier than usual. He also said the stuff is expensive like about 40-50 bucks for just a few oz. Hope this helps.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #4
mesquite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Dallas rain has a four inch labia, is that what you are looking for, She is in your area as well I think and she sounds like she is sooooo much fun.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigclitluvr View Post

Mike in New Orleans
I do and I hate it I want surgery but it costs more than boobies wth lol
Old 03-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #6
bigclitluvr
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

ACP....are u kidding me.....
Oak....I love Dallas, she is really cool!!!, but big lips are not the same as a big clit....
Olivia...I would love to see u!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #7
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakbrushcowboy View Post
Dallas rain has a four inch labia, is that what you are looking for, She is in your area as well I think and she sounds like she is sooooo much fun.
Labia is not the same as a clit. Learn your anatomy sweetheart.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:56 PM   #8
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

a big clit makes you cum on yourself everytime you walk and gets annoying because your panties are always moist trust me I know it really does suck though
Old 03-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #9
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
a big clit makes you cum on yourself everytime you walk and gets annoying because your panties are always moist trust me I know it really does suck though
Put some tape over it. ya know something plumbers use to keep pipes from leaking.
Old 03-23-2011, 06:22 AM   #10
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've never met her unfortunately, but SexiKenni refers to her's as "clitasaurous".

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=12312

And I recall from her previous hobby incarnation that many reviewers noted her ample love button.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #11
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Quote:
I do and I hate it I want surgery but it costs more than boobies wth lol
While it sounds like a hindrance, many of us guys would love to spend time worshipping your clit (and large labia can be interesting too.) Perhaps if enough attention was spent on it, then it would not be as likely to 'pop off' with the slightest movement?

I have always enjoyed rolling a nice, swollen, enlarged clit in my curled tongue, feel the soft, smooth surface of it along my lips. Similarly, large labia lips can be kissed, trapped between the tongue and the lips during oral sex. Frequently, the best method of oral is to pay attention to the labia first, get the juices flowing, then a lady who maybe was not quite ready for her clit to be touched, caressed, licked, kissed and sucked may warm up to the process.

There is just something about a lady's skin in those areas. It is so soft, feels so good when my tongue flirts with it. Even an engorged clit just has that feel, and once the juices are flowing, the tongue can taste her sweetness, can easily slide along the ladies intimate surfaces.

I have never gotten to experience this with a lady that I would say has a really large clit, but even the small ones will grow with proper love and nurturing.

Dang, I need to find someway to get away this morning...
Old 03-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--guys yall are so sweet! Yes my lips are very large{isn't everything from Texas supposed to be bigger than normal....lol}

Hope you find what you are looking for babe!
Old 03-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #13
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast_encounter View Post
For some reason, anytime I ever see a female that is a body builder (in an adult movie) they normally have that attribute. I am making an assumption that it is only ones that have used a steroid at some point but could not swear to it. So be on the lookout for a traveling female bodybuilder provider and you may get your wish. There was a lady visiting the coast that fit the bill. I cannot remember her name though. Good Luck BCL..

You are correct in a way, it is from increased levels of testosterone.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #14
artax
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

bodybuilders have the biggest clits by far- check out a site called wb270.com which has a list of "wrestlers" who travel- some are pure wrestling just bikini, others offer maybe daty and bbbj and others are full service- so have to inquire or look for reviews about what is available but good starting point
Old 03-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #15
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1969 View Post
You are correct in a way, it is from increased levels of testosterone.
Yes, Testosterone supplementation maybe responsible for the enlargement of the clitoris in females. Since the clit is similar to the penis in that it engorges with blood during stimulation. The clit is made of cavernous tissue. There is one little draw back to steroid use in women when it comes to sex though they have troubles getting wet. So carry some lube with ya if you want to see women who are on roids.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women