Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
Jersey Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default Dallas FootNight info

http://www.footnight.com/dallas.html
Jersey Dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
BustyCallieGirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10727
My ECCIE Reviews

I have sent my photos to this...Have you ever been??I love to have my feet worshipped
BustyCallieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never been to something like that but heard about them. What all takes place? Or do you know?
I have a major foot fetish and some beautiful well manicured feet that require & crave attention!!
And does one have to send in photos of their feet in order to attend? As I can definitely do that. And I have a certain lover man who keeps his feet nicely pedicured as well. Might bring him along to watch mine being sucked/licked/nibbled etc. by another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyCallieGirl View Post
I have sent my photos to this...Have you ever been??I love to have my feet worshipped
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Foot night is all about guys worshipping the ladies feet. You pay a fee to get into the place they are holding it, then you can negotiate with each individual lady on how you would like to worship their feet. Some have no problem with you licking, sucking their toes, etc. Others don't want that, but they might let you smell their pumps. It's all pretty much between the guy and the girl. They try to stay "legit" and unlike what goes on here on the board.... so anything else you are seeking would have to be negotiated to be done elsewhere.

Some of the ladies are prodommes, some are simply into having their feet worshipped. The local woman who handles a lot of the organizing handles most of the local foot recruiting.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:16 PM   #5
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Then I need to plan a trip to Dallas. I can be a 100% sexually satisfied if a guy or gal worships my feet. I certainly wouldn't be looking nor wanting anything else. Forget sniffing my heels.
I want their attention completely on my beautiful soft feet.

Thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Foot night is all about guys worshipping the ladies feet. You pay a fee to get into the place they are holding it, then you can negotiate with each individual lady on how you would like to worship their feet. Some have no problem with you licking, sucking their toes, etc. Others don't want that, but they might let you smell their pumps. It's all pretty much between the guy and the girl. They try to stay "legit" and unlike what goes on here on the board.... so anything else you are seeking would have to be negotiated to be done elsewhere.

Some of the ladies are prodommes, some are simply into having their feet worshipped. The local woman who handles a lot of the organizing handles most of the local foot recruiting.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:26 PM   #6
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Footnights are held in more cities than just Dallas. Check out the link to see if its in a place closer to you.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will do that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
Footnights are held in more cities than just Dallas. Check out the link to see if its in a place closer to you.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to attend these but dropped off from going because they are usually held on a weekday and very late at night at a venue quite far from my home.

When I was going a few years back they were A LOT of fun, and I am assuming that they still are.

Unless they have changed things up the men paid you $20 each foot session. I can't remember what the time guidelines were, there was some guideline about how long each session was to last, I believe it was maybe ten minutes.

So basically as a lady you did the social butterfly thing all night and mingled with the guys and negotiated as many of these $20 foot sessions as you could manage.

I remember one old man in particular LOVED for you to kick him, stomp on him, and dig the heels into his body for the whole ten minutes SHOES ON. That is not really what I enjoy about foot fetish but of course I was happy to do it. My favorite were the guys that would stroke, lick, and suck my feet for the whole session...total bliss!

Also I bumped into a few hobbyists I had done foot fetish sessions with at one or two of the parties I attended, IMAGINE THAT! It was good as we could sit down for a drink and catch up.

Mmmmmmmm, good times. Thanks for the post it brought back fond memories. Now if only I didn't turn into a pumpkin at 10pm on weekdays I would go to the next footnight!
Putanna Di Classe is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #9
Mistress Tracy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74299
My ECCIE Reviews

I went once and met some really nice people.

Never went back because I questioned how sanitary it was. Having so many worshiping my feet and using sanitizer in between each song, kind of didn't do it for me.
A foot model receives $20 per song.
Mistress Tracy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women