Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #31
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
Firstly you sent a extremely long text message BEFORE you even sent me a p411 message. You asked me if I offered GFE which is clearly represented on my website and Ads that you stated you “Researched” thru before you even contacted me. You sent a long message explaining that everyone’s GFE isn’t the same.

I Get That...but AFTER I politely explained in a professional way to you what version of GFE you went on this unnecessary long speech filled with what you expect...I have no problem with Answering questions but you went into DETAIL and you knew that it was risky because you asked me not to respond. How are you going to know if I offer something if after you type out a whole Risky message and you ask me NOT to respond since what you messaged was risky...cmon now....Honestly You gave off pranksters vibe. I thought I was being punked so I blocked you.

And yes I took forever to respond to your p411 because after that crazy message I blocked you from my phone but because I’m a PROFESSIONAL I still responded to your p411 message and respectfully declined so that your message wouldn’t just be left on read.

My clients know what it is and isn’t and they know exactly the vibe. I’m down for a lot but that’s after I clear that you are cool first. I hadn’t even screened you first before all of that....Eccie reviews are just a fraction of the reviews I have put on the internet so if your only just relying on Eccie your stuck inside looking out the window.

Good day sir
Your summary of events via texts is outlandish. I still have them by the way with time stamps. The brief synopsis of the text in truth was I asked you what were your rules for a meet and if you did overnights. You responded you do overnights but don’t divulge what you do or don’t. And to read your reviews.

After commenting that I read your reviews and already did proper research at the unpaid membership levels I could and just had a few basic questions, you commented via text, “your right I should update my website.” I showed and example of what a gent like me didn’t find on your website. And then said you still wouldn’t reveal. To which I said fine.

I sent the p411 to you in another attempt that circumvented you worrying I wasn’t a legit client or screened. That way u could read my profile and know definitely if we could mesh or not. Without worry or compromise on your rule to reveal. It was all on you. I got a notification you read my profile. And a separate notification you replied to my pm.

Anything else above in your post isn’t true according to that conversation. Still have the texts with time stamps. And your still trying to create a lie. Stop it. Leave it alone and post about Bbbj. The purpose of this thread. You just didn’t like that I talked about bbbj. Is it worth all this to your reputation. Cause mines solid either way.

Cause we know nothing about your mouf based on the info your typing. Except what your texting hands do.

The post above is moreso an alert about you. Not me. Leave it alone and stop trying to be messy.

It’s a thinly veiled attempt. It’s a “Lia me” moment. Take the “i” out of that and you have this situation........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:36 PM   #32
gimme_that
Valued Poster

And she edits her post again to add more jargon and lies. What a class act.

Yeah we both dodged a bullet here Lord Jesus. I sure know how to pick em.

They say the crazy ones are good overall fuqs in bed. And maybe so.

I’m alright missing out though. I’ll live vicariously through y’all reviews. Don’t need this type of create drama in my life.

Bbbj is great.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:49 PM   #33
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As observed on this board...

You create your own drama and actually might quite enjoy it from what I see.
I have the texts to Dear and they clearly show what I just stated.

Your not fooling nobody but yourself.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:57 PM   #34
gimme_that
Valued Poster

So do you want those provider names of ladies I’m seeing to try to twatswat me. I’m damn sure gonna show them these texts now. Not that it matters. They know how these chicks get on board act and their tactics. Bet when they give me a glorious bbbj we won’t even have time to converse about it. Maybe spell your provider name in cursive drawn cum “lia” on a body part on them. Then wipe it up your name with a good industrial sized baby wipe cause your so full of it and yourself.

But it’s cool.
Do you have any input on what makes your BBBJ great? You know to stay on topic. Nothing to add?
Old 06-06-2020, 08:10 PM   #35
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not only do you create drama but you share personal texts to other providers.
That’s great that they love meeting you obviously your doing something right with THEM.

But great while your suppose to be enjoying your time with another lady I’ll be living rent free in your Head While your spelling my name lol

Great keep em coming.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:19 PM   #36
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
you create drama.
I do not show me a post where I did that? Was it to defend another thought or keep conflicting opinion?
Quote:
you share personal texts to other providers.
Haven’t yet. But hypothetically if and when I wanted to it’s definitely because you accused me of doing something illegal or to the contrary of what you told me response for response via text we exchanged. That was an unfounded accusation, a lie, and flat out wrong to do. People like you lie to save you ass when they get pressured and don’t account for their own actions. Your the tekashi 69 of this local hobby world.

You can’t cry wolf with everybody. Especially when they have you dead to right with nothing to hide and no skeletons in their closet.

Otherwise there’s room to fabricate. Like you do here. People like me stay true. To myself. I won’t compromise to appease everyone. They gotta deal with it.

Quote:
That’s great that they love meeting you obviously your doing something right.........
Your damn skippy. Not all mesh with me. And I don’t mind when they respectfully decline.

Quote:
But great while your suppose to be enjoying your time with another lady I’ll be living rent free in your Head While your spelling my name lol
You don’t understand the origin of the baby wipe joke and analogy. It went over your head. But that’s fine. That wasn’t a clear compliment or a certified degradation of you in any regard. Take it how you choose. I know the way I meant it though. Yay for me on you not knowing either or. What’s understood doesn’t always need to be explained. Unless it involves money. Agree to disagree.

Quote:
Great keep em coming.
Nah I’m alright with that.

But a good bbbj Would shut all this stuff up. Lol Get on topic.

Do you hum while you do it. Or are you a quiet perfectionist with the tool. Let’s see if she can motivate a revolution and let it go.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:27 PM   #37
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Now it’s “Hypothetically”...great.

As far the thing that went over my head.....
Don’t care. Didn’t ask lol

But your free to carry on with the thread. Don’t let me stop y’all fun never did before
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:50 PM   #38
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh Now it’s “Hypothetically”...great.

As far the thing that went over my head.....
Don’t care. Didn’t ask lol

But your free to carry on with the thread. Don’t let me stop y’all fun never did before
You just tryna butter me up to see me. It might just work too.

Look at ya. Tooting it up for me and everything.

Do you usually swallow your pride. Or when pride comes do you ride the wave for all it’s worth until it’s finished. and spit well after? Or both. (That’s all I was trying to ask in the damn inquiry by the way) That will keep us on topic.

Here’s your chance to make amends. I call truce.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:13 PM   #39
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea yea Look at ya. Getting turned on lmao

Since you’ve surrendered I’m a Believer of Both.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 07:10 PM   #40
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

Im backing this up 100% because my experience with him wasnt much better. He kept asking the same question which my response was, "I already answered that on the thread." The fact that he kept on about it came across to me like he was.... having a party for one and wanted me to provide the entertainment.
He came in with an attitude and I'm sure left with one. I know I definitely had gotten a bit pissy by the end. Just to then read him comment on a gentleman's inquiry about me where he said he looked into but when he realized I have a NBA policy, he politely ended the conversation. Bullshit! He knew going in I have that policy yet he wanted to push the issue and was demanding in his delivery of his inquisitions. I don't respond well to demands. One reason i have a NBA policy. They seem to have that demeanor about them.
So, just validating your response to be warranted girl cause I experienced it too
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:48 AM   #41
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Default Grave misunderstanding taken too far. All cause I’m black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissK70116 View Post
Im backing this up 100% because my experience with him wasnt much better. He kept asking the same question which my response was, "I already answered that on the thread." The fact that he kept on about it came across to me like he was.... having a party for one and wanted me to provide the entertainment.
He came in with an attitude and I'm sure left with one. I know I definitely had gotten a bit pissy by the end. Just to then read him comment on a gentleman's inquiry about me where he said he looked into but when he realized I have a NBA policy, he politely ended the conversation. Bullshit! He knew going in I have that policy yet he wanted to push the issue and was demanding in his delivery of his inquisitions. I don't respond well to demands. One reason i have a NBA policy. They seem to have that demeanor about them.
So, just validating your response to be warranted girl cause I experienced it too
Miss K, just like miss lia did initially before we worked things out, you account of the text conversation is hugely fabricated. And if you read what you texted me you will see you were hella ride to me for no reason. I said respectable the whole time.

So here’s why miss K is mad mad..........

I came with no attitude at all and I only contacted you one time and that was via text which I still have from the number that happens to be on your current eccie profile. I first gained knowledge of you at the time around a date of mid May shortly after one of your two reviews popped up on the eccie board.

Since I saw merely general gfe activities in the review, that fueled my interest enough to contact your directly via text from the number that was displayed.

I sent you a very similar worded inquiry I sent lia. Which was non threatening but also allowed you the option to ignore should you have felt the need to not divulge. And generally when ladies don’t divulge or choose not to, I don’t pursue.

So basically I paraphrased what don’t you do?

You responded with a half screenshooted pic via text that had words and pictures cut off of it. Some of which were in no way what I asked to know in regard to normal vanilla type business capability. Meaning, you sent me prearranged picture of crazy stuff about not being bit, shit on, pissed on, incestrial fantasies, and stuff way over my sexual threshold I don’t seek and most wouldn’t. When all I needed was basic service info on what you didn’t do. That picture didn’t answer that in full as I read what was visible in the picture you sent via phone that got cut off by your screenshot. The normal gfe service activities I was trying to confirm was not in your two reviews, or on the convient pre set picture you sent that wasn’t in full appearance. You sent rates as well I didn’t ask for as I was principally more concerned with capability which helps me determine value. (FUNNY HOW WHEN YOU REPLIED WITH DENOMINATIONS RATES ABOUT WHAT AMOUNTS YOU WANTED FOR TIME FRAMES YOU WERE SPECIFIC AND TYPED THAT OUT IN VIVID DETAIL$$$$$$$$. BUT WHEN I ASK IF YOU SWALLOW YOU GOT A SUDDEN HESITANCE TO ANSWER! So seeing that you sent me only general info when I was asking something easy and specific sorta perturbed me. But I kept reading.

Some of the info I was gonna clarify and ask you had was in there; but it all wasn’t in full based on what I needed to ask.

But what I quickly noted in that cut off screenshooted picture response you sent I noticed at that moment you had an NBA policy. That was the first piece of literature I saw that signified you not wanting black clients.

Prior to me noticing the nba rule you had, I asked if you allowed swallowing. You said check the pic and I read every word again and it wasn’t there. So when I asked once more and told you it wasn’t there, you had an instant attitude. I noticed the nba policy shortly thereafter.

And again I stress to you I never saw an ad for you on eccie, or stg as I wasn’t using it at that point. Your profile page on eccie didn’t have verbiage that said you had no AA rules. YET You added it a day or so later after our text conversation was concluded. Keep in mind many ladies have no AA rules up and still tend to see clients that are black from time to time if we are verified.

You cursed me out while I was being respectful based on your picture you sent in your phone not having an answer to my specific question. Then you cursed me out via text to tell me to check the “shit” (paraphrase) in some random thread you expected me to know about. With no link.

After you cursed I lost interest asking. And when I noticed you had an NBA rule, the rudeness all made sense to me. You more than likely didn’t know I was black, but your sustain stretched like you already knew.

I said “lord Jesus” (paraphrasing) your taking things way too seriously. Not tryna bombard you in business you didn’t want. And I left the convo respectively. Knowing we would not be a good mesh for a meet, knowing you couldn’t stand black folk, but more importantly that you were really mean for no reason to me.

Just like this thread on bbbj’s.........

Clients tend to be simplistic. You gave me a cut off screenshooted pic of random jargon and immediately went into a strong diatribe of cursing via text about a random thread you feel people should know about. Not how life works.

I didn’t see an ad for you. I just saw a review. I didn’t check your profile because what gets my attention was that your review was fairly current and had gfe elements on it that garnered my interest.

Glad you reinforced me away from that. So don’t accuse me of nothing saying I tortured you or pestered you. I contacted you one singular time. You didn’t offer what I was seeking or meshed with me so I left it at that. I’ll show those texts to any neutral party to dispute anything else you claim.

Now in this thread and others in particular I voiced my opinion in since the nba incident, you try to discredit me as being unsavory. When if you have those saved text and that god awful screenshooted cut off of random rules and etiquette page of stuff it answers nothing of what I asked.

Just wanted to know if you swallowed. It’s a moot point now. Obviously.

Be blessed and stay safe. Ima stay proudly black and proud. Your not gonna push on my neck with fake drama. Save it for your mama.

Me and lia had a misunderstanding that was settled. You had an issue of drama. Reread your tone of text toward me from that day and tell me I’m lying......

Bet you won’t claim different and if you do. I still have the whole conversation. Your trying to be messy and start drama.

So you might as well stay on topic and answer about bbbj.

Have a nice day.

******Luckily now I just send ladies a p411 profile with all my expectations. They don’t have to answer anything, but they can get a good read of my profile to know if we meshed. It saves me from having to deal with this problem. And they know if they read it and message me back I will darn sure clarify.*******

Alternatives are great. Theres something for everyone out here.
Old 06-09-2020, 03:08 AM   #42
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

Gimme_that.....

Oh see now you Sir have obviously made it your mission to become a professional at having to defend yourself. We can see why.

You contacted me after I threw my name in for the best bj in NOLA. If you read anything in my profile then you already knew prior to contacting me about my NBA policy. Which means, you went ahead with your inquisitions already with a chip on your shoulder knowing I wouldn't see you. But, you went there anyway.
Yes, you were demanding in your questioning. And I did answer whether or not I swallowed in the thread. I kept telling you that. Over and over but you didnt want to listen. You kept pushing like I was purposefully not answering you. Which you then mistook as me not being honest. When had you just taken the time to check this thread, you would have seen it. I believe I actually sent you a screen shot of that to prove my point.
The other is my "hell no" list.
It is NOT a list of menu items for you to purchase. It's a "these are not allowed. If you can agree then we move forward"
Ok, but you apparently couldn't understand me when I said if it's not on that list, then I'm more than likely down for it.

You Sir, were/are the source of the negativity I have for you. You exude a very high, rather narcissistic level of arrogance that is very apparent in your complete refusal to ever accept responsibility for your behaviour. It's always us small minded unintelligent little escorts that are the issue.
Well, noone forced you to respond to another hobbyists comment about checking into who I was. You did that all on your own and stating very clearly how when you saw I had a NBA policy you politely ended the convo. But we've already established that you knew that BEFORE you ever contacted me.
I stand by EVERYTHING I said about your attitude during our interaction. And by everything that took place. No regrets here on cussing your ass out because it was deserving of it.

So we can just agree to disagree on this.

You have yourself a nice evening.
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:50 AM   #43
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Default Your racist. And these posts validate my point. Last time responding.

This post by me below in this thread was made the same day after I checked out the review and contacted you miss k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Yeah I saw her review. Hit her up.

But she has an nba policy though. So my inquiry stopped there. Respectfully.

I got a couple of a few options touring to me though. But I gotta pay for flights and coordinate with they schedules and mines. I’d rather wait to see someone I want who performs the way I like than to settle for less than what I want. And yes spitters are quitters. They always flinch when you tell them your close. Lol.
since you knew I was politely not interested in seeing you at that point you tried to send a thin veiled attack on board about how I like to receive fellatio. I responded to that as well. But look at the overall tone of your message. You have hate in your heart and was scared to let it out. So you figured using board politics and cackling would gain you favor by trying to make me seem unsavory. Let’s have a look see at what you said.......,in this same thread. Plenty days after our initial text on the 13th.

Quote:
Gimme_,that....you obviously have very specific ways you like to receive head,............,,,,,,,but you're also seemingly unhappy with the number of "qualifying" candidates in the area that maybe you haven't tried. So is it the variety that you're truly after or are you looking for the girl that take you like you want? Because the willing can be taught but having a plentiful variety means you may need to lower your standards. Which, you seem to enjoy watching them give it their best even though they're not getting close anyway. ��♀️

That was your first attempt by you to make it seem like what I was looking for and chatting about in the thread was outlandish or unsavory. When it really wasn’t. You got mad cause I had a specific preference for it. And you tried to assassinated my on board character by trying to make me something I wasn’t. And you still doing it. It’s cause your racist. Simply.

Lia is not on the same mindframe as you about her interaction with me. We worked things out and she understood where I came from with my approach. You were reaching and still are to try to make me look unsavory. It’s not gonna happen though long as ladies have their own judgement booking guys like me and I have assessable money. That’s all you need to start a business partnership. All the other things are added incentive.

So now we get to your most current attack at my character on board. All cause I liked BBBJ a certain way.

Miss Seeking P (the only sharp black provider and Stephen A Smith on ESPN type of eccie personality) and other providers warned me there’s ladies like you on board who don’t like black people and are bitter for no apparent reason. People who try to discourage you from posting opinions and contributing info here with integrity. They don’t want an insiders perspective different than theirs. I’m not gonna be silenced by you. Cause black lives matter.

Quote:
Gimme_that.....

Oh see now you Sir have obviously made it your mission to become a professional at having to defend yourself. We can see why.
Yep both situations with you and Lia were based on misunderstandings in my approach and inquiry.

Yours however was also based on racism and just being generally mean as I have explained and posted above. Similar to your attempt now......,,,,,

Quote:
You contacted me after I threw my name in for the best bj in NOLA.
I didn’t. I explained in my vivid post to you that I contacted you based on a review. That’s is all but I’ll continue.......

Quote:
If you read anything in my profile then you already knew prior to contacting me about my NBA policy. Which means, you went ahead with your inquisitions already with a chip on your shoulder knowing I wouldn't see you. But, you went there anyway.
Already stated in my long post about my text experience with you your profile at the time said nothing about no AA. You only added it (no AA) after I sent you an inquiry that didn’t work out.

If I had a proverbial “chip on my shoulder” as you say, why would I have inquired about business? I don’t desire to waste my time, paper, or patience doing that. I contacted you cause I didn’t know you had NBA rules. Contrary to popular belief not all that information is readily available. In this case it surely was not where I looked.

So your whole line of “you went there anyway” is contrived and unfounded. But also hypothetically (not in this case) black gents will sometimes still contact a lady that has nba rules.

Why some nba provider still see black men:
1. Cause some of those providers love the black cock experience. (On the low)
2. They concede that they will get more business by perception to their white clients too sensitive and worrying a black man is tainting their prepaid juice box. But they still want the bag, so their impartial. and “selective” nba based on needs.
3. They know black men aren’t haters, and we won’t expose how they really feel or their personal life and choices. Cause we don’t snitch. It’s ingrained in our culture as a people.

Quote:
Yes, you were demanding in your questioning..
Nope I showed other providers I wanted to see that meshed with me how you interacted with me and lied in this thread about our short text inquiry convo. Our conversation was short, respectful on my end, very disrespectful on your end, and not thorough in your response. I have time stamps and dates for it. None of those providers Im seeing thought I was wrong in my approach. It’s just not for everybody. Your post here won’t hinder me seeing them. If it did it wouldn’t matter to me. I’m content in the fact that you can’t mesh with everyone. And with you I have and had no desire to once I was treated the way I was. Very unprofessionally. You had no tact.

Quote:
And I did answer whether or not I swallowed in the thread.
Not you did not. You sent me a cut off pic as I explained that didn’t include that answer. Which is why I asked again to clarify.

Quote:
I kept telling you that. Over and over but you didnt want to listen.
I only asked once after you claimed it was in the pic you sent. When it wasn’t I told you it wasn’t after checking again and then you started cursing for no reason due to your own short comings revealing info I asked about in full.

Quote:
You kept pushing like I was purposefully not answering you.
I didn’t push. I politely asked.

And you were purposely not answering based on the incomplete screen shot that you sent that had many cutoff portions that didn’t answer what I needed and asked you. So I got more assertive and direct one last time by asking you specifically if you swallowed........since you already established comfortability divulging what you didn’t do with rates attached that I didn’t ask for. It’s a simple business progression we established. Or I thought we did.

Quote:
Which you then mistook as me not being honest.
Most certainly! Cause at that point you didn’t respond to what I asked directly. Which put me into a disengaged inquiry mode. To spite my textual healing hands from my face........

[QUOTE=MissK70116;1062083466] When had you just taken the time to check this thread, you would have seen it.

Again only saw a review and texted from that point.......

Quote:
I believe I actually sent you a screen shot of that to prove my point.
Yes the shitty one in fact.

Quote:
You exude a very high, rather narcissistic level of arrogance that is very apparent in your complete refusal to ever accept responsibility for your behaviour. It's always us small minded unintelligent little escorts that are the issue.
Another attempted attack.

Quote:
Well, noone forced you to respond to another hobbyists comment about checking into who I was. You did that all on your own and stating very clearly how when you saw I had a NBA policy you politely ended the convo.
Which validated my point and was exactly what I said.

Quote:
But we've already established that you knew that BEFORE you ever contacted me.
This post by me below in this thread was made the same day after I checked out the review and contacted you miss k. The 13th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Yeah I saw her review. Hit her up.

But she has an nba policy though. So my inquiry stopped there. Respectfully.

I got a couple of a few options touring to me though. But I gotta pay for flights and coordinate with they schedules and mines. I’d rather wait to see someone I want who performs the way I like than to settle for less than what I want. And yes spitters are quitters. They always flinch when you tell them your close. Lol.
since you knew I was politely not interested in seeing you at that point you tried to send a thin veiled attack about how I like to receive fellatio. I responded to that as well. But look at the overall tone of you message. You hate hate in your heart and was scared to let it out. So you figured using board politics and cackling would gain you favor by trying to make me seem unsavory. Let’s have a look see at what you said....,,,in this same thread. Plenty day after our initial text.

Quote:
Gimme_that.....

Yep both situations with you and Lia were based on misunderstandings in my approach and inquiry.

Yours however was also based on racism and just being generally mean as I have explain and posted above. Similar to your attempt now......,,,,,

Quote:
You contacted me after I threw my name in for the best bj in NOLA.
I didn’t. I explained in my vivid post to you that I contacted you based on a review. That’s is all but I’ll continue.......

Quote:
If you read anything in my profile then you already knew prior to contacting me about my NBA policy. Which means, you went ahead with your inquisitions already with a chip on your shoulder knowing I wouldn't see you. But, you went there anyway.
Already stated in my long post about my text experience with you your profile at the time said nothing about no AA. You only added it (no AA) after I sent you an inquiry.

If I had a proverbial “chip on my shoulder” as you say, why would I have inquired about business? I don’t desire to waste my time, paper, or patience doing that. I contacted you cause I didn’t know you had NBA rules. Contrary to popular belief not all that information is readily available. In this case it surely was not where I looked.

So your whole line of “you went there anyway” is contrived and unfounded. But also hypothetically (not in this case) black gents will sometimes still contact a lady that had nba rules.

Why some nba provider still see black men:
1. Cause some of those providers love the black cock experience. (On the low)
2. They concede that they will get more business by perception to their white clients too sensitive and worrying a black man is tainting their prepaid juice box.. But they still want the bag, so their impartial. And selective nba based on needs.
3. They know black men aren’t haters, and we won’t expose how they really feel. Cause we don’t snitch. It’s ingrained in our culture as a people.

Quote:
Yes, you were demanding in your questioning..
Nope I showed other providers I wanted to see that mesh with me how you interacted with me a lied in this thread about our short text inquiry convo. Our conversation was short, respectful on my end, very disrespectful on your end, and not thorough in your response. I have time stamps and dates for it. None of those providers Im seeing thought I was wrong in my approach. It’s just not for everybody. And you post here won’t hinder me seeing them. If it did it wouldn’t matter to me. I’m content in the fact that you can’t mesh with everyone. And with you I have and had no desire to once I was treated the way I was. Very unprofessionally. You had no tact.

Quote:
And I did answer whether or not I swallowed in the thread.
Not you did not. You sent me a cut off pic as I explained that didn’t include that answer. Which is why I asked again to clarify.

Quote:
I kept telling you that. Over and over but you didnt want to listen.
I only asked once after you claimed it was in the pic you sent. When it wasn’t I told you it wasn’t after checking again and then you started cursing for no Eason due to you on short coming revealing info I asked about in full.

Quote:
You kept pushing like I was purposefully not answering you.
I didn’t push. I politely asked.

And you were purposely not answering based on the incomplete screen shot that you sent that had many cutoff portions that didn’t answer what I needed and asked you. So I got more assertive and direct one last time by asking you specifically if you swallowed........since you already established comfortability divulging what you didn’t do with rates attached that I didn’t ask for. It’s a simple business progression we established. Or I thought we did.

Quote:
Which you then mistook as me not being honest.
Most certainly! Cause at that point you didn’t respond to what I asked directly. Which put me into a disengaged inquiry mode. To spite my textual healing hands from my face........

Quote:
When had you just taken the time to check this thread, you would have seen it.
Again only saw a review and your texted cut off thread that made no sense to send as it answered nothing I asked.

Quote:
I believe I actually sent you a screen shot of that to prove my point.
Yes the shitty one with multiple cut offs

Quote:
It is NOT a list of menu items for you to purchase. It's a "these are not allowed. If you can agree then we move forward"
If it isn’t, why did you send a text typed out not in the picture that included rates.

Disclaimers like “it’s not for purchase” from you don’t matter if your sending Me prices and time frames of such. Get over yourself and off your soap box please.

Quote:
Ok, but you apparently couldn't understand me when I said if it's not on that list, then I'm more than likely down for it.
I understood you weren’t answering. So disengaged inquiry.

And I don’t assume anything in the hobby as a closed mouth does not get fed. That leaves little room if any for misunderstandings, nights, and maybes.

Quote:
You exude a very high, rather narcissistic level of arrogance that is very apparent in your complete refusal to ever accept responsibility for your behaviour. It's always us small minded unintelligent little escorts that are the issue.
No HE-Man woman haters vibe in this dancery. Another lame attempt to attack I see......,

Quote:
Well, noone forced you to respond to another hobbyists comment about checking into who I was. You did that all on your own and stating very clearly how when you saw I had a NBA policy you politely ended the convo.
Now we get to why I posted that in my first response in this post I’m making now. You didn’t like the fact I pointed out my experience with you and that I discovered your wee NBA. The guy that asked was a hobby friend of mine. So I let him know.

I shared info. Nothing more nothing less. You tried to use that as ammunition for more drama. When it’s not a good bullet.........Further validating what I said.

Quote:
But we've already established that you knew that BEFORE you ever contacted me.
Nope and nope. You created that own image in your mind.
Quote:
I stand by EVERYTHING I said about your attitude during our interaction. And by everything that took place.
That’s because you are one of the delusional female posters here. I humbly suggest if any client has an inquiry with here don’t. Or you may be in the receiving end of bullshit attacks like this below........

Quote:
I stand by EVERYTHING I said about your attitude during our interaction. And by everything that took place.
That’s because you are one of the few delusional female posters here and lie. I humbly suggest if any client has an inquiry with her don’t. Or you may be on the receiving end of bullshit attacks like this.

I showed providers I plan on seeing the texts you sent me because I wanted them to see how much I appreciated them being patient with me in my inquiry.

If they decided not to see me based on your account here that’s on them. This won’t hinder me seeing ladies at all. But they know how you on board character assassinators work.........

Quote:
No regrets here on cussing your ass out because it was deserving of it.
You just validated my point. There’s no reason for foul language at all, but especially when none of it is warranted or needed. No one deserves that, I certainly didn’t. None of my responses via text had it so my point is very valid.

If you reply to this I won’t respond anymore. My point is made and any lady or gent curious can hit me up to see the text convo. This chick is really out there.......
Old 06-09-2020, 11:30 AM   #44
barfallonyou
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Someone please delete this thread.
barfallonyou is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:26 PM   #45
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Or at least lock it, throw away the key, and burn the server it is on.

Back on topic, Brown Eye Girl has a wonderful, soft mouth and will ask if you want hand or not. Her hand works in unison with her mouth. She’s awesome
Brittany 715 is a deep throat goddess. She can get it all in there with ease. When she uses no hands, you’re not going to last long.
Seeking P is a cock worshipper. From your taint to your clean weiner, no inch is left untouched and caressed.

I’m certain I’m forgetting a few and others have retired. TV
televill is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women