Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgear View Post
My thoughts exactly.

xoxo,
Z
Old 01-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #17
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Her post aren't very tongue and cheek really it's just song lyrics on her blog. I am not sure if this is some kind of passive aggressive attempt to still be talked about on ECCIE while she is gone? Her blog is boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
That's odd. I thought yall were cool. What did she ever do to you??
Maybe, she's just honest and recognizes reality! *
Old 01-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #18
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Maybe, she's just honest and recognizes reality! *
Someone she has never met?
I can't judge someone that I have never met, Giz.
Just like I cannot judge YOU and the other person involved. I don't even know the facts of the situation.
However, I do know that London is my friend. I know her. As much as a lot of you here would like to
say she's a bad person, I will never believe it. She hasn't done anything wrong to me. There is no reality on this board. It's just words and moving avatars. You never know who is behind the computer. Do you agree?
Old 01-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #19
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
.... I don't even know the facts of the situation. . . . . There is no reality on this board. . . Do you agree?
No , I do not!!

BTW.... I do know the facts of the situation... quite well!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #20
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never had any beef with london....she has always been a sweet girl to me........she may not be everybody's cup of tea.but then again I aint either{lol}

I also have no beef with Mr Giz,Shelby.or Ginger...they have always been nice and helpful to me.

I try to stay "drama free and neutral"...........

I say 'live & let live"!!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #21
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Zarah there is probably some reality on the board.

There is none in Arkansas. They all live in a fantasy land base on conspiracy theories .
I wonder what fictional story will come out of the mountains next ?
Tune in next week to see who outed Shelby and Giz this time!!!
My money is on the Cubans.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #22
bodilly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
PM sent.

Huck
PM sent.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #23
MrGiz
BANNED

I would put my money on a woman who has a long documented record of outing threats. . . . who disabled her account.... and then gloated to me after the threats were carried out within hours.... just a hunch...
Old 01-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #24
bodilly
Valued Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
I would put my money on a woman who has a long documented record of outing threats. . . . who disabled her account.... and then gloated to me after the threats were carried out within hours.... just a hunch...
Whew that's a good deal!!!
So you are saying I didn't out you and Shelby right?
Thats a load off my mind!!
We didn't even have to wait till next week for the Arkansas story to change again.
Old 01-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #25
girlpanties
BANNED

ruh Roh, somebody needs some big gurl panties

Dont stop believing man, dont stop. Eventually all of it will be made true. A person who convinces himself of his own lies will eventually convince others therefore the lies eventually become ones own truth which is instilled in others.

And for those of us who are tired of the same old shit just ignore the paranoid schizophrenic rants and threads such as this. I wouldnt fuck either of them. The one outee has more than likely become a target of law enforcement and being investigated, and the outer is a risk, whomever that person really is male or female. It seems there is no definitive answer or proof to any of the allegations on either side.

I say there is too much other pussy in this world to play with and too much time wasted on mediocre ass which has been the topic of too many discussions.

Move on and fugghettaboutit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 383345_2643507485123_1178697800_33108998_1300478259_n.jpg (50.6 KB, 223 views)
Old 01-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #26
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpanties View Post
I wouldnt fuck either of them. The one outee has more than likely become a target of law enforcement and being investigated, and the outer is a risk, whomever that person really is male or female. It seems there is no definitive answer or proof to any of the allegations on either side.
I don't think that will be an issue since I haven't even posted here in New Orleans since Aug, and have no intention of touring there any time in the near future, as already stated in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=284074

Oh and YES, there is LOTS of proof!!! After all, the un-named provider who sent the PM with my entire first and last name - Stating that Chella had done the private outing passing real world informatoin and pics via emails - is London Rayne. RTM was done of the PM for mods to investigate.....when a RTM is done a PM CAN'T be altered!!! Also, London's own blog admits that she is well aware of who carried out HER OWN THREATS!!!! Her PM with the information and her DIRECT threats, only prove that she DID indeed have access to the information that was posted PUBLICALLY on this board and other places.

"Now, I may have an idea of just who could have done it, but that's neither here nor there. Cmon people...if I had that much info about a guy who has harrassed me for years including OUTING MY REAL INFO, I would have certainly knocked on "their" door long ago lol."

What this recent PUBLIC outing has to do with my STALKER - that he would feel the need to start this thread - is beyond me!!!

However, I will say that I am NOT going away !!!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodilly View Post
Zarah there is probably some reality on the board.

There is none in Arkansas. They all live in a fantasy land base on conspiracy theories .
I wonder what fictional story will come out of the mountains next ?
Tune in next week to see who outed Shelby and Giz this time!!!
My money is on the Cubans.
Hi Bo
You're so silly.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #28
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's odd. I thought yall were cool. What did she ever do to you??
I'm not sure if we are cool or not, as I have hardly talked to her on and never talked to her one on one. I hear we may know the same people and she invited me into the coven but that's it. But I do think her blog is boring it is what it is. And I do believe that if you are going to take a break from ECCIE, you should just do it.

She can take it however she likes. We can be cool doesn't mean we will agree with each all the time or like everything that the other person does. I'm just being truthful.

Hi London*I see you*
Old 01-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #29
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpanties View Post
ruh Roh, somebody needs some big gurl panties

Dont stop believing man, dont stop. Eventually all of it will be made true. A person who convinces himself of his own lies will eventually convince others therefore the lies eventually become ones own truth which is instilled in others.

And for those of us who are tired of the same old shit just ignore the paranoid schizophrenic rants and threads such as this. I wouldnt fuck either of them. The one outee has more than likely become a target of law enforcement and being investigated, and the outer is a risk, whomever that person really is male or female. It seems there is no definitive answer or proof to any of the allegations on either side.

I say there is too much other pussy in this world to play with and too much time wasted on mediocre ass which has been the topic of too many discussions.

Move on and fugghettaboutit
Quote:
Hi Bo
You're so silly.
Just to help keep things in perspective, here... who started this thread?... for what reason?... and who has backed him up?... including out-of-area "friends"?... and 1st day/1st time posters? ... how impressive!

The craziest phucking thing here, is.... 99% of everyone in New Orleans has no phucking clue, what we're talking about! * I can't blame them for not being the least bit interested!

Let it suffice to say.... there is scum involved!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #30
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
[I][COLOR=#000080]The craziest phucking thing here, is.... 99% of everyone in New Orleans has no phucking clue, what we're talking about!
If I hadn't been sent a link to that "underground" site I would not have any idea what her post was about. I feel sorry for the victims of the outing and I hope the perpetrator(s) get what they deserve threefold.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women