Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2012, 05:36 AM   #16
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Thanks , I try to be the perfect gentlemen on every outing but there has been a few calls and I have receive the dial tone !

But now let me say this not none of the ladies on our site ...
Old 09-30-2012, 05:41 AM   #17
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Now there you r so right that's the right way to put it !
Old 09-30-2012, 07:52 AM   #18
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

A couple of them have told me they have black BFs who believe that by only seeing men who are a different race, of a lot older than the BF, they're less likely to form a personal attachment to clients.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #19
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I like all the colors in the crayon box............I am an equal opportunity slut!
You say it best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liflipper View Post
I agree, not all AA men act the same!!!
Not at all!! It might be that a lot of women are jaded by the dozen of so "hey lil mama, you happy ova tha" or just strait up gross vulgarity.. I've also heard a provider say it's because of size..That they don't like to deal with the more well endowed fellas. I personally, have a taste for a rough ride once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat View Post
Thanks , I try to be the perfect gentlemen on every outing but there has been a few calls and I have receive the dial tone !

But now let me say this not none of the ladies on our site ...
I'm sorry babes, a well spoke, well educated black man is just as alluring as a well educated, well spoken blonde blue eyed white boy to me. I'm QUICK to tell a rude, ghetto, English murdering, hood rat douch to lose my number.. He catches me on an off day, and I'll make it my mission to make him want to kill himself. I hate "thugs" more than anything. Like to wear your pants around thighs? I'll bend you over myself and teach you how brutal my cock can be.. I hate people, of all races, that just further propagate the negative stereotypes assigned to them. Those who feed into them are just as bad. I am quite judgemental, I'll admit it..But so is every man who contacts me. I hold absolutely no preconceived notions about seeing blacks, whites, yellows, or browns, but if you can't muster a sentence without making me cringe, I'll pass.
Old 09-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #20
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao! Lenny Kravits is a sexy mother fucker!

OTE=tejero;1051673217]Yeah that is there choice. I wonder if Michael jordan, Denzel Washington, or Lenny Kravitz would change there minds.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #21
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with that CS. I often hang up when someone sounds ignorant and disrespectful, but again, that has nothing to do with race. Some dumb intros
"hey girl what's your name?" ummm that's in my ad
"what do u charge for 15 minutes". Ummm that's not in my ad for a reason
"can you fart or shit on me?" umm no that's gross
"What I gotta do to hit dat". Umm I don't like pain
"I like you. Can we just meet for coffee or a drink?". Umm sure, I charge By the hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
You say it best!!!

Not at all!! It might be that a lot of women are jaded by the dozen of so "hey lil mama, you happy ova tha" or just strait up gross vulgarity.. I've also heard a provider say it's because of size..That they don't like to deal with the more well endowed fellas. I personally, have a taste for a rough ride once in a while.

I'm sorry babes, a well spoke, well educated black man is just as alluring as a well educated, well spoken blonde blue eyed white boy to me. I'm QUICK to tell a rude, ghetto, English murdering, hood rat douch to lose my number.. He catches me on an off day, and I'll make it my mission to make him want to kill himself. I hate "thugs" more than anything. Like to wear your pants around thighs? I'll bend you over myself and teach you how brutal my cock can be.. I hate people, of all races, that just further propagate the negative stereotypes assigned to them. Those who feed into them are just as bad. I am quite judgemental, I'll admit it..But so is every man who contacts me. I hold absolutely no preconceived notions about seeing blacks, whites, yellows, or browns, but if you can't muster a sentence without making me cringe, I'll pass.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #22
Big C-Dub
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizematters75 View Post
Could be that they just have no attraction to them. I know plenty of woman who choose never to go outside of there race for whatever reason and that is essentially there choice.
I can say that from my stand point I wont see AA woman. Just a personal preference of mine nothing against them or anyone of any other color or skin tone I just have no attraction to them. I have many friends both male and female of other races but when it comes to a sexual standing its more a personal preference and to me.
As many of us choose our providers on measurements, sex appeal, etc. and skin color may be a choice also as in my case but essentially there is always an attraction there.
Then why don't we see ads that say 'No Indian Men' or "No Asian Men" ? How about "No fat guys"? I know most women aren't attracted to fat guys, huh?

As a black guy, seeing ads like that is such a downer. I understand ads like that are most of the time are influenced by an insecure black BF/pimp or a provider that is too lazy to to check references, and we are in the South where some old habits/stereotypes die hard, but c'mon, it's 2012.

I understand the free market argument and how that will work itself out, but we still see it, which means someone is still making $$$ with these kind of ads.

OK, vent over. Now back to looking at providers that want to be with intelligent black guys like me. (Oh, and I'm well-endowed too)
Old 09-30-2012, 11:11 PM   #23
jimmy2stoned
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I will probably get screamed at for telling this side of the story but to each their own. Business is business when it comes to making money and people should not descriminate. A man has wrote great reveiws and knows how to act like a gentleman should be able to spend his money for a nice time. But, you will hear some ladies say they have the right to do what they want with their own bodies. You don't hear a female doctor telling men she won't examine him if he is black. where do you draw the line?
Old 10-01-2012, 01:29 AM   #24
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

By now I hope the none-AA providers get the point of black respectable clients....it's true what others have said when you c a HOT provider's ad and there it is....: "NO BLACK MEN" ....kinda takes the edge off....just sayin!!!!! To all "BE SAFE"
Old 10-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #25
DickVader
Account Disabled

Encounters: 48

i have a british accent, everytime i show up providers always pause and say i thought you were white (every single time) only the few that dont make a big deal about it get the $ tip and i always travel with the extra generosity ($) for those providers who just want to have fun, and i have never had a provider who isnt willing to see me again.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:05 AM   #26
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never discriminated against anyone of color or ethinic background or body size. One thing I do discriminate against is ignorance. Simple respect and courtesy goes a long way, in and out of the hobby.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:46 AM   #27
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have really only had a problem with one guy since I became LilRed and he was WHITE!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #28
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiznat View Post
i have a british accent, everytime i show up providers always pause and say i thought you were white (every single time) only the few that dont make a big deal about it get the $ tip and i always travel with the extra generosity ($) for those providers who just want to have fun, and i have never had a provider who isnt willing to see me again.
MMmm Been a while since I heard that panty dropper accent... You could be green and 300lb and all you'd have to do is whisper something sexy!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #29
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guilty

I would probably be one of the providers that said that. I rarely meet AA guys from the UK and I love to guess where people are from based on their accents! Is that offensive to you? I suppose it could be annoying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiznat View Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #30
mriley000
Premium Access

Encounters: 238

Wow. Great thread Lat. Thanks for posting it. I agree that the NBA statements are just wrong. There are many better ways to state your preferences without making such blatant disciminatory statements. That is just wrong and really unnecessary. This is the information age. Eccie, Ter and p411 are information sites. Anyone, hobbyist or provider alike, can just look at the information we all put out there and tell if someone is likely going to be someone you would care to meet. I know that I have come to look at opinions stated by Lat and Eholiday as opinions I trust. I don't know some of the other AA men that ID themselves here in this thread, but I bet they too have information on these sites that speak well of them too. This is because if we all present ourselves in a well thought out educated manner, any provider can (or should) be able to see this. There is no reason to post such NBA statements because you should be able to tell the thugs from the good guys (irrespective of race or other characteristic). We guys post reviews and make thread comments about providers so that we can all learn about them. The providers have their areas to discuss us guys. p411 provider OKs and the reviews are other examples of how a provider can get a handle on any one of us guys. It is just lazy and ignorant to have to make such statements in the ads.

Disclaimer: I am white and have seen providers who post such statements. Not often, but it has happened. I usually tend to gloss over the BP text and see if I like the pics. If so, I then screen the pics and phone number looking for reviews and any obvious red flags. I see no reason to actually read the text of the ad, since it is usually bull anyway....Ooooh baby I am the best you will ever have. Please spare me. I might as well say I am as well endowed as Big C dub. I can say it, but I doubt it to be true. Sorry to tease you C dub. Your statement actually make me laugh alot when I read it. I see no reason not to advertise your positives whenever you can.

Lat and Eholiday, I wish that such discrimination did not occur, or does not deter you in this fun hobby. I wish it were not necessary to have these kind of threads, but that is naive. I agree Eholiday that there are much better ways that preferences can and should be stated. We have seen post from many providers here who obviously are above such pettiness, but given your experience in the hobby, we probably already knew this about them as well. Unfortunately the people who are lacking in this thread are the providers who make such statements in their ads, although expecting them to chime in is also naive.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women