Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 163425
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My last review.....

I am saying that I have read ROS... (I know we girls all have access to it, so if you are lost, get it, or whoever send it to you, so you can understand).... Since there was such a big stink about it... I feel I need to comment... and give my side of the story... I will not discuss specific session details, however, I have cleared this with a local mod, and also with a National mod and told to post my version here... If you choose to bash me, do so.. I know that every single provider will understand and has had a session I am describing...

Preface: Before I start I will say that there was no violence what so ever caused towards me.... the end of session ended pleasantly, and unfortunetly, I'm a little sick right now, and had to get rid of some of my pets (both my horses, and he put me in touch with someone that picked up one of my horses yesterday.. he's going to a GREAT home, and for that, I am indebted, however, my review is VERY inaccurate)

My version: We had a scheduled appointment a few days in advance. I am involved in a business deal and met with my agent and 2 sellers agents before our meeting. It was about an hour 10 min before our meeting and he called me and told me he was leaving and might be early. I laughed and said, I was about to call you and tell you I was may run a few late, but don't worry, I'll be on time. He demanded to know my address. I don't ever give anyone my address. I have a specific place where you are directed, as I am sure other providers do the same. He said he wanted to know where he was going, and in conversation I said, "Don't worry I like (blank) streets away from there." Twenty min before our session I received a phone call and he said, hey.. I'm early and I counted the streets you said.. do you live on (blank) street. Caught off guard I said yes. He then asked me if I was the girl sitting on the swing in front of my house. That really freaked me out. This was a new client and he was driving up and down my street trying to figure out where I lived and did not go to agreed meeting place waiting on a text for directions to my house. I really should have cancelled the appointment at that point. Something told me to do so, but honestly, if you've met me, I felt bad because he drove across the lake to see me.

Ten min later I received a text yet again from him saying he didn't mean to rush me but he had to pee really bad and could I hurry up. I live within the vicinity of 7 different fast food, convenience stores, restaurants.. he was 10 min early... can you please explain to me why he couldn't frequent any of these places? But, I was ready, and I really am accommodating, and so I gave him the final directions. Side note: I threw it out there that I am sick. I am going to try to make jokes about this as much as I can. I am in awesome spirits, and I have a great attitude about this. Yeah, Im gonna probably feel ill next month, but ok, I'm making the best of it, but this was the best day I've had in 3 weeks.) I always share good news, person stuff with clients. See I believe that the GFE thing isn't just about the money. It's about connection, and anyone that has ever seen me will attest to that. When you leave me, you take a piece of me with you, and Im not talking about under garments. The endorphins of :"relations" wears off short terms, but many can say that days later they sit at their desk wondering what my next concert excursion is, or what horse ate my cell phone next, etc... So I was entering a normal session with him. But, it was not after we entered the bedroom, it was in my hall, when I said, "Sorry so chatty, I'm just SO excited." And he looked at me and said, he guessed he just picked the wrong day to see me... If this wasn't a mood deflator, what the heck is??? He ruined the session at that point... Never been a clock watcher, but he got it... first client...

Not discussing session details now... commenting on his comments...

"While what seemed like an eternity to bbbj she brought up her business again"... My feelings were so hurt by his comment I apologized for bring it up so much...

"While he's no John Holmes, I will never master the are of DT".... I will never master the art of DT when I have someone grabbing the back of my head and forcefully try to gag me.... I know too many providers that DO NOT allow this and say I put up with WAY too much crap in sessions....

"I refused Greek".... pm me for details on that, but if you read my reviews, I do offer Greek, but I am not going to hurt myself for any type of donation... I will not be wearing a colostomy bag within the next few years... but my reviews show that this is a service I provide, so I felt like he is trying to say I misrepresent my menu...

"I said I'm not into DATO".... after I refused Greek he was mad.. you could tell. His complete demeanor changed and he kept trying to "cross contaminate me" It was on purpose, You guys know better.

"I reluctantly 69'd"... lmao.... read ROS's on other clients... I suffocate them. It's one of my fav things.. He killed the mood before we got in bedroom... He wasn't getting anything special...

To make it worse, and I can't get specific, but I'm sure it's not too hard to use imagination, he did something to me, not once, not twice, but 3 times, and I gently, politely pushed his hand away, and the 3rd time, said that's 3...

After that, there were relations... and it was obviously taken out on me for not delivering what he expected. This WAS NOT PSE, this was, you didn't deliver, now I'm taking it out on you.. although, I'm a relatively new provider, I promise, I know the difference....

Why didn't I kick him out?? Honestly because I was have never had to do that to anyone and didn't know how to... and Keri can attest to that, bc she got a phone call as soon as he left and she gave me instructions on how to do so next time....

Why was there MSOG? b/c I knew it was a busted session and I was trying to salvage it.. he has already openly complained to me about almost every single thing I did during the session... even for being happy when he walked in...

Lastly, his attitude changed after session and he was back nicer. But to comment on one more thing that he said... to quote "his hard earned money on providers".. he told me that his dad lives with him, he takes care of him, and his dad reimburses him behind his wifes back, he his dad actually paid for our session. So even that In his review was a lie. The comments about "thanks for an honest review", the majority of the review was half truths, and lies.. and that is the TRUTH... What a turn off about the dad giving him money thing... This man is well over 50.

So, he wanted to hold his honor on his reviews, right?? He's never had a provider turn him down, so why would he treat them bad, or say anything some what negative? I'm not the gal that opens the door, strips naked, and bends over and opens her butt.. I will never be like that, nor do I addy like that, nor do my reviews ever even insinuate actions like that...

Point being, he wrecked the session, he wrecked the chemistry, and his version of the story is BS. I am posting this because I have reported his review on me, even though the recommendation is yes. Again, I have not given specific details on session, and have permission to post this from 2 mods... It's my side, and I have a right to post it... I'm sure every single provider here has had to deal with someone like this.. I just think it shouldn't go in the powder puff room, and it should go out in the open... I just made sure I didn't break the rules in doing so...

Thanks, I know I wrote a book, but..... I'm really upset about what he wrote about me, because he didn't tell the truth.....
Old 09-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
muny4huny
BANNED

OH YEA... INSTANT BAN coming soon to a theater near you! ROS access by a provider which means 2 different accounts, one a non-provider one. Never admit to things everyone already knows and that will mean they MUST ban you unless you wish to be banned. Not the brightest crayon in the box are you?
Old 09-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 163425
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by muny4huny View Post
OH YEA... INSTANT BAN coming soon to a theater near you! ROS access by a provider which means 2 different accounts, one a non-provider one. Never admit to things everyone already knows and that will mean they MUST ban you unless you wish to be banned. Not the brightest crayon in the box are you?

No its not.. They know it was sent to my by someone else.. They know I know ROS and I was given permission to post my side of the story on here Muny... KMA mista... I was told to put it here... They aren't stupid, they know we have access to them... it has nothing to do with 2 accounts, you don't think guys send them to us?? Most of the guys that write the reviews on us send the ROS, it's about us... silly, but yes, this was sent to me by someone, and the mods know that... I've disputed the review...
Old 09-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
muny4huny
BANNED

so you just got someone else banned for sharing ROS with you? Oh you are a real treat!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

White Knights who share ROS should be banned.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #6
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
What's the point of paying for ROS when everyone is allowed to access it without restriction? Think we will all get a refund for this month since Taylor has explained we did not receive premium services for our money and that the admin is aware, and allowed the breech?
Old 09-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I got banned for a month for admitting the same thing.....
Old 09-15-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Maybe you aren't good enough "friends" with the mod-grapher-pimp guy?
Old 09-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #9
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
LOVE the avatar angel !!!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
The account she got the ROS from wasn't a White Knight - we have a union around here - and that guy isn't in it, and I've never even seen him at the meetings either.

And I haven't missed a meeting because I CHAIR all the meetings!

The guy who wrote the review gave a "Yes" recommendation. I read the report and it simply sounded as if they didn't "click" - and that happens - so I'm not sure why all the drama is happening ... yet again.

I AM SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT ECCIE MODS NOW THINK IT'S ALRIGHT FOR PA MEMBERS TO SHARE ROS WITH PROVIDERS ... MYSELF AND THE OTHER WHITE KNIGHTS WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU - WE SHALL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS!! IN FACT - I'M CALLING A MEETING RIGHT NOW!!

EDIT: The above is all "tongue and cheek" and sarcasm - okay well the part in BOLD is.

But, in reality - I've always supported giving verified providers the right to view ROS ... why the fuck not? If a guy's truthful what does he have to fear of telling it? I think it would keep the reviews more honest and more civil. And besides, who's fooling themselves that a lot of the ladies aren't already in there and frankly - were I provider I'd have a PA shill and be there too! It's their livelihood after all. Anyone who thinks that the girls aren't reading that stuff have to be smoking ....

SOME STALE TOBACCO (heh - that was for Dave! )

@ Taylor - when you have a shill account in the PA sweetheart - you're not supposed to TELL people about it.

But I AM interested in how a tiny girl kicks a big strapping guy out of her incall - short of using a firearm - or a fully rechargeable taser.

EDIT: Does Keri know KRAV MAGA? Because I'm a student of that but I'm only mediocre at best. A sexy Krav Maga instructor just might be what I need to break out of this rut!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
LOVE the avatar angel !!!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OMG!!

NOT A KNIGHTS OF DA ROUND TABLE BOO!! YIKES..Taylor.. dont ever say ya read the shit..even if ya did ya gotta now tell on the poor darling.. UGH then its lunch cross table with averni.. lol! BURN THE WITCH I SAYETH NOW!! Lmfaof..annie
Old 09-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #13
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post

But, in reality - I've always supported giving verified providers the right to view ROS ... why the fuck not? If a guy's truthful what does he have to fear of telling it? I think it would keep the reviews more honest and more civil.
So you are not paying attention at all? The reason why not is obvious. We all know H4N does not lie in reviews, so obviously him telling the truth and the provider finding out has caused all kinds of crap. I am just curious, would you feel the same way about someone telling your wife about what you were doing with a provider? I mean if there is no reason for secrets would you be the type of person to out everyone? The ROS is a small slice of privacy where those who SPEND money can be sure they are not getting polished up reviews and info because the guy writing the review is worried about the ramifications of being honest. By all means however, if you believe in a complete tell all system, why don't you be the first to share all of your secrets right here in the open forum? What's your real name? dob? married? what's the wife's name? where do you live? can we have your wife's number? Ever had an STD? Do you swallow too? By all means share! No? Oh so you should enjoy privacy but the rest of us should not? yea there's a word for that. Hypocrite. The biggest reason for the ROS, is so this site can earn an income. Without the ROS being for hobbyist only, why would anyone pay? Thus, the site would wither and die and we would all be SOL, including you. Did you even think your comments though?
Old 09-15-2013, 08:02 PM   #14
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
NOT A KNIGHTS OF DA ROUND TABLE BOO!!
Yes ... we hold "raffles" at each meeting for the honor of breaking open the "Annie" piñata - and we prepare one of those for every meeting we have. It's not filled with candy though - or anything even remotely sweet.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #15
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muny4huny View Post
So you are not paying attention at all? The reason why not is obvious. We all know H4N does not lie in reviews, so obviously him telling the truth and the provider finding out has caused all kinds of crap. I am just curious, would you feel the same way about someone telling your wife about what you were doing with a provider? I mean if there is no reason for secrets would you be the type of person to out everyone? The ROS is a small slice of privacy where those who SPEND money can be sure they are not getting polished up reviews and info because the guy writing the review is worried about the ramifications of being honest. By all means however, if you believe in a complete tell all system, why don't you be the first to share all of your secrets right here in the open forum? What's your real name? dob? married? what's the wife's name? where do you live? can we have your wife's number? Ever had an STD? Do you swallow too? By all means share! No? Oh so you should enjoy privacy but the rest of us should not? yea there's a word for that. Hypocrite. The biggest reason for the ROS, is so this site can earn an income. Without the ROS being for hobbyist only, why would anyone pay? Thus, the site would wither and die and we would all be SOL, including you. Did you even think your comments though?
I agree that H4N doesn't lie.

The ROS is NOT "a small slice of privacy". My God man, I have worked in the world of government secrets - the PA system here is so fraught with holes you'd be an idiot to assume that the ladies aren't reading it.

LET ME REPEAT THAT - AN IDIOT.

So you have to approach the PA from the aspect that it's WIDE OPEN - and if that's true (and it pretty much is) then it's not REAL PA.

It's a figleaf, brother. Cover your dick with it but you'll still get thrown out of any nightclub in NOLA for violating the dress code! LOL

Where in my post did I advocate "outing" anyone? Where in my post did I say we're supposed to use real names? WTF guy? There are plenty of NON PA areas on this forum to do all that - and yet it's not happening. It's not magically going to start occurring simply because the women have access to PA information.

Which - did I mention the fact that they already have access to ROS?

EDIT - and by the way - I should enjoy the same level of privacy as anyone else on this board - and not an ounce more. So I'm not sure where you're getting off calling me a "hypocrite".

Also - I don't think anyone is going to open up ROS "officially" to the ladies no matter how I feel about it. So in the mean time - you're welcome to go on posting in there and PRETENDING that you're totally "safe" from their eyes. Kind of like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

But - oh wait ... YOU DON'T POST ROS DO YOU M4H?

And here's another thing - if ladies shouldn't have ROS access - then pimps shouldn't either and I'll just let that lay right there .. m'kay? Merry Christmas.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women