Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #16
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by muny4huny View Post
What's the point of paying for ROS when everyone is allowed to access it without restriction? Think we will all get a refund for this month since Taylor has explained we did not receive premium services for our money and that the admin is aware, and allowed the breech?
I believe that the reason she is allowed to talk about the ROS is because she didn't break a rule. Someone showed it to her. She didn't make another handle and try to gain access to ROS.

The person who broke the rule is the white knight who violated ECCIE rules and revealed private content to a person who is not allowed to see such info.

#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

She responds to private info (doesn't reprint it)...so it is a fine line, but if a national mod said it was cool....guess it is. Also, by her telling who it was, probably would lessen her punishment.

Bann those who break the rules.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #17
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default NO ?

Well then fair maiden (averni) WHAT ON EARTH DOES THOUGH BEHOLD?? PLEASE PRAY TELL...
Old 09-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #18
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews

MFH..Leave the girl alone..at least shes honest. MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR YOUR SHENANIGANS....Annie
Old 09-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #19
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Too funny Annie. Too fucking funny, lol
Old 09-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Who is the modtard that told you it is ok for you to acknowledge that a fucktard gave you ROS, then said it was ok to start a thread about that same ROS?
Old 09-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #21
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I was honest and got banned. We had different mods then I think.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #22
ronjeremy
Gaining Momentum

thnk some of you are missing the point. it's not wise to work from your own home much less announce it to the board and every cop on it. this situation could get a lot worse if you run into a nut job provider or some psycho john. not good at all.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:36 PM   #23
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post

And here's another thing - if ladies shouldn't have ROS access - then pimps shouldn't either and I'll just let that lay right there .. m'kay? Merry Christmas.
If pimps should not have access then why do you have ROS? I don't care if she is your ex-gf you couldn't afford, pimping is pimping dude! btw it is September not December, for gods sakes man, get on the same page with the rest of us! No wonder your talking out of your ass, you skipped 3 months of pussy!
Old 09-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #24
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I was honest and got banned. We had different mods then I think.

and you weren't padding the mods ego and wallet either darling. I am curious is the mod she knows "personally" is the one who gave her ROS access?
Old 09-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #25
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default DAMMIT HEIDI!!

NOW YA WENT AND DONE IT..CALLED THE SPIDEY'S OUT THEIR HOLES!!!!!! Im opening the book YOU get your caldron bitch... ugh!! AGAIN.. BOIL BOIL TOIELS AND TROUBLE.. omg thats a game..sorry right? Annie P.s NICE TITS!
Old 09-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #26
rex111999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Muny you are an asshole.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #27
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex111999 View Post
Muny you are an asshole.
Rex you don't get brownie points for hating the hated guy. Grow up and get your own opinion for gods sakes. Pathetic man, really. Of course I am an asshole, why even waste the bandwidth if that is your entire insight here?
Old 09-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #28
rex111999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Not looking for points with anyone. It's hard to have a different opinion about this, seems like most people feel the same way.

Sorry for the hijack.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #29
muny4huny
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex111999 View Post
Not looking for points with anyone. It's hard to have a different opinion about this, seems like most people feel the same way.

Sorry for the hijack.
But you have no clue why! Just leave the hate to the folks that have been doing it here for years.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #30
Guest101613-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 163425
My ECCIE Reviews

I was watching football and I am not going to get tied up in this. I was sent ROS. Like you wouldn't read it? I made a formal complaint because I did not agree with the description of events, and felt like he was trying to say I misrepresent my menu. on the side of my review, which all providers are allowed to do. There's a box. When you click it, you type an explanation. I was honest and a "Super Mod" responded back and told me to do this. Apparently this is the next step in filing a complaint against a review.

A mod also told me to do this, so I'm sure if you find the rules that this is the protocol. As said above, some people just don't click, but I felt there were a lot of untruths about his ROS and I would like it taken down. He knows it's not true. I am not saying he's a terrible person. Just untruth about why actions were turned down.

I am not going to comment on this anymore. At all. I was told to be prepared. That I would have some to agree, and some to flip out, so have fun. Really. I'm just following protocol so rock on... And I love how the insinuation of my having sex with a mod always comes out. Have you not seen recent chat with my "friend"... lol... Yeah, he's on my side...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women