Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2010, 05:31 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sexual Sadism

This topic might not be for everyone, but then neither is sexual sadism.

Do you know any sexual sadists? (Any jokes at this point are appreciated and welcomed. Serious answers are exceptionally appreciated as well!)
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:45 AM   #2
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I know some.... I find that it is a bit much for me. I am not into any of the showers, blood, age play or humiliation. Rules me out of some play, I support what happens between consenting adults, but it is beyond my interests.

I worked with a couple doms / dommes that like it different than I, and that is all good.

PPE

I am always open to education on all areas. I may find something I enjoy or I will at least be able to tell others where to look.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

No, I don't know anyone. I've never done it and it isn't something that appeals to me. But different strokes for different folks--as long as it isn't for real.
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Although I'm not a sexual sadist, it's not that far off course to know a lot of people who skirt the boundaries or who just are, or be friendly with people who are definitely into masochism that goes over and above what some of us consider within normal boundaries.

Perhaps this would be a good topic to speak in third person. Or the "I have a friend or an acquaintance" type of mode.

Just because being pissed on and it aimed in your mouth isn't your (speaking of general) cup of ... well, you know doesn't mean that others aren't at least slightly interested in the possibility.

Although someone nailing a nipple onto a two by four is slightly nauseating, it still does fall into a certain range of acceptability.

I apologize if I've offended anyone or gone too far. But this is another realm and if the subject matter doesn't fall into the disallowed categories of ECCIE (and this does NOT), I don't believe that anything should be off limits.

There is just a very small step from enjoying beating someone with a flogger and leaving marks (which most people in society would find repellent, btw) to going in a different direction and causing actual pain (or blood) and finding sexual gratification in it.

Also, the whole knife play thing is interesting to me.

Just a few sunny Monday morning thoughts.
Elisabeth
Old 09-13-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I call myself a middle of the road sadist. There's 'kiss of pain", "bite of pain" and full mix.

I bite.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:34 AM   #6
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I apologize if I've offended anyone or gone too far. But this is another realm and if the subject matter doesn't fall into the disallowed categories of ECCIE (and this does NOT), I don't believe that anything should be off limits.
No need to apologize, Elizabeth. It's an absolutely valid subject for a thread in Another Realm. Didn't mean my post to express disapproval at all. Just isn't my cup of tea, but I can see where there are a lot of people that do enjoy it. I've looked at some of the rape and brutality websites and they do have a big following. I'll be honest and say I've had some rape fantasies. Nothing I've ever felt strong enough to act out with someone, but I could easily imagine the appeal.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The apology wasn't aimed at you but in general. Rape fantasies. Now, THAT would be a good topic because it's really prevalent. Even girls that dream of fairy tale princes have that "need" or that fantasy going.

Of course, it gets a lot darker, doesn't it?

Babee,

Why does EVERYTHING you write just sound so damn sexy?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Old 09-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
weedsweeds
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35783
My ECCIE Reviews

I am limited on my knowledge of this, but collar me . com is awesome! You will find a LOT of interesting/helpfun things on there. It's free to sign up.
weedsweeds is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #9
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
The apology wasn't aimed at you but in general. Rape fantasies. Now, THAT would be a good topic because it's really prevalent. Even girls that dream of fairy tale princes have that "need" or that fantasy going.

Of course, it gets a lot darker, doesn't it?

Babee,

Why does EVERYTHING you write just sound so damn sexy?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
She does have a knack, doesn't she? Yeah, the rape thing can get really dark. That would be a good thread.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:52 AM   #10
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There is an upcoming part at the Sanctuary for heavy players. Or it might have passed, I'm not 100% sure. But blood play and other things will be permitted.

Super-heavy play is not really my cup of tea, but I can understand the desire of some to go much farther than the average player in pursuit of their kink.

Check out the Fetlife group for Sanctuary to get more info on the party.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #11
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

I have done a little Blood Play, though it was more vampire sex it was with someone I trusted and years back when Bram Strokers Dracula came out, we wanted to recreat the scene when Mina was in the bed with Drac, and he cut his chest to have Mina drink from him...
It was very Bloody but way cool at the time...
a real turn on..
I have done alot of things...
and I prefer the lighter side Of Dom/Sub play..
though in some peoples eyes my lighter side is way darker than others..
it really depends on the Dom if I am living the Sub Lifestyle and Have a Dom who is my boyfriend then I would be inclined to try more things...
The fantasy world is fasinating, but also has a very dark side..
I trust my feelings and know my limits..
so I pick and choose who I play with.
Now watersports mmmmm well... I like But it depends on the person I will give anyday but receiving I have have to actually be into u...and you have to do it right..
(Prepare) or else its gross.
weeeeeeeeeeee
Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #12
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Elisabeth...the more I read of your wide and varied interests in this section, the more it makes me want to travel to Dallas for an encounter with you. Myself, as I am sure many others, appreciate your ability to explore many different subjects in a very thoughtful and non-judgemental way. From your writings, I suspect that we are both "wired" very much alike, which could lead to a very interesting as well as VERY rewarding encounter.
69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:36 AM   #13
Catherine Grey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42598

Pure sadism seems to be rare, in the sense of deriving strict pleasure from causing pain.

For myself, I derive pleasure from pleasure, which can be derived from pain, in the case of a submissive's ecstatic response to endorphins or subspace or simply a powerful flogging. There's something incredibly hot about a bound man (or woman) lost in a rush of endorphin-induced euphoria.
Catherine Grey is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

There is a very fine line between pleasure and pain . . . I find myself drawn to explore it . . .

But not everyone understands this . . . No, I am not into nailing body parts to boards . . . But pushing the pleasure zone a bit toward the extreme, into the light to moderate pain zone, holds a great attraction to me . . . And I'm talking about acts performed on me, just so there's no mistake . . . Things like CBT . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:27 AM   #15
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Grey View Post
Pure sadism seems to be rare, in the sense of deriving strict pleasure from causing pain.

For myself, I derive pleasure from pleasure, which can be derived from pain, in the case of a submissive's ecstatic response to endorphins or subspace or simply a powerful flogging. There's something incredibly hot about a bound man (or woman) lost in a rush of endorphin-induced euphoria.
My attitude exactly.

Pure sadism, deriving pleasure from causing pain without regard to the enjoyment of the subject, is the stuff of nightmares. The list of things I can't potentially consider "fun" is fairly short (although rape play is on that list), but only if my partner is enjoying it as well. But hey, that's what safewords are for.
Gryphon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women