Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #196
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Well in that case, he is certainly blessed and must be on the side of all that is right and good.
i never said that.
Just because he isn`t on someone`s payroll doesn`t mean what he does is solely good. He at least saves no one the embarrassment. Like some other people e.g. I think what he did is really great. Its well deserved, and WTF is right, that is what journalism should be like, not the lukewarm political propaganda we get fed every day and get sold as objective

Same as like on a board like eccie i don `t believe in moderation (sorry mods no offense...) . I believe grown ups should be capable of choosing of information what they like and able to pick up the piece of reality they are most comfortable being confronted with.

Prohibition and moderation reminds me of the safety of a mental hospital. Reality is not for the faint hearted. ;-)
Old 03-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #197
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Lets not forget our all time favorite: "No piece of ass is worth..." or NPOA for short.

My favorite thread would be NPOA is worth it in the end , butt they all are worth it at the start!

Anything else is just true love

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
If we are going to move to moderation and people discussions I think we need to bring in a discussion on abortion as well; might as well concentrate all the hot buttons in one place.
As long as you have unbiased moderation......
Old 03-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #198
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
If we are going to move to moderation and people discussions I think we need to bring in a discussion on abortion as well; might as well concentrate all the hot buttons in one place.
I think if people are not capable of discussing things like abortion in a moderate and rational way then love labour`s lost. Hot buttons make for fruitful discussions. Maturity shows in the capability to sail the seas of cheese :-). At a certain age i expect people to have the capability to learn vs. admit mistakes and to discuss hot button matters without needing external help. Everything else is fundamentalism and we see how that goes in the world of wars and nuclear weapons nowadays.

To get back to the original topic: just because someone has the Power to moderate his folks - like Gaddaffi - does not necessarily mean he is right or correct. Things change as we have seen in egypt. Some stupidity only can persist for some time til someone (or somefew) get smart and realize the difference. It all evens out eventually, which must be a relief for the one`s who believe in Karma
Old 03-04-2011, 10:41 AM   #199
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
I think if people are not capable of discussing things like abortion in a moderate and rational way then love labour`s lost. Hot buttons make for fruitful discussions. Maturity shows in the capability to sail the seas of cheese :-). At a certain age i expect people to have the capability to learn vs. admit mistakes and to discuss hot button matters without needing external help. Everything else is fundamentalism and we see how that goes in the world of wars and nuclear weapons nowadays.

To get back to the original topic: just because someone has the Power to moderate his folks - like Gaddaffi - does not necessarily mean he is right or correct. Things change as we have seen in egypt. Some stupidity only can persist for some time til someone (or somefew) get smart and realize the difference. It all evens out eventually, which must be a relief for the one`s who believe in Karma
There are hot buttons and then there are hot buttons. Some people, including myself, can be pushed to breaking points. Even the most mature of us all can be pushed off that razor's edge. Spirited debates can and will bring out the worst in people.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #200
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
There are hot buttons and then there are hot buttons. Some people, including myself, can be pushed to breaking points. Even the most mature of us all can be pushed off that razor's edge. Spirited debates can and will bring out the worst in people.
I wholeheartedly agree. I consider it mature to be aware of that and be capable of handling it. The world would never change if it wasn`t for people stepping out of line every once and a while.
Decades ago it was considered rude for a woman to wear short skirts and even have an opinion.
So to be capable of handling changes is maturity. and growth. Hiding behind "how things should be or always have been" is old fashioned and rigid and lacks reality. And truth and reality is not pleasant at all times.
That was what i meant to say. I love heated debatte. Everyone does it. Pretending it does or should not exist is shortsigthed. People usually fight for what is theirs. If you manage always to keep a cool head, you`re either phoney or not very personally involved in discussions. That is my opinion at least.

I can debatte things that don^t matter to me with a cool head any time. But if someone tries to argue with me that my cat deserves to get put in the microwave and eaten ...well another topic :-)
Old 03-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #201
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post

I can debatte things that don^t matter to me with a cool head any time. But if someone tries to argue with me that my cat deserves to get put in the microwave and eaten ...well another topic :-)
Guppies
Old 03-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #202
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Moderator(s), this thread is luffing at present. Please close.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #203
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

As per the OP's request. Nighty night to this thread
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women