Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160487
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2015, 08:08 PM   #1
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Fees Category in Reviews

I'd like to see the Fees category in the reviews broken down into the actual fee and the tip. A lot of times, guys just add up the two figures together and put down one number. It would be useful to see what the actual rate was, as well as the tip.
Steve_NYS is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:15 PM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I agree! This might be knit picking ... but I would also like to see the actual fee be required in Numerical Currency form. For example ... $300 instead of $$$.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:30 PM   #3
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
I agree! This might be knit picking ... but I would also like to see the actual fee be required in Numerical Currency form. For example ... $300 instead of $$$.
Maybe someone can explain the reasoning, but I don't see why the fee is in code, especially when everyone knows what the code is and there's an FAQ to explain it to people.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:46 PM   #4
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Just an old carry over from other sites.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:40 AM   #5
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

And there are about a million variations.
The "code" is meaningless.

I thought I was the only one who preferred actual, readable numbers.

When I am processing reviews, I will approve if I think I can understand what they meant. Sometimes it is so far out that I won't approve the review until the writer clarifies.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:33 PM   #6
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I personally don't see why fee is not labeled donation. Fee just doesn't seem to fit.

And on another note, why it is discussed at all. Ladies have their donations posted on their showcases, ads, website and can be asked for a rate in PM if the gent is still confused as to what her fair rate is for a particular session. If anything in a review, list the going rate for the length of session that was had.

I would think to post what the ladies rates are in the fee category so the guy reading the review and having never met the lady know exactly what to expect the rate to be for the length of session (afterall, it is a review of the lady in question, not on myself or the guy writing the review). Any specials or tips I would hope are between the gent and lady.

There is no wrong or right answer here imo, but that's how I've always felt about that category and many ladies have agreed with this view so inquiring people know what the rates are. I say at the very minimum, a lady should have her rates listed while a gents should add up to what they are asking. If a gent feels so inclined, they can say they got a special rate but that may put the provider in a difficult spot if she's not willing to offer it to all.

As for the code thing, I heard it was for a certain purpose, but they could be wrong. I'd imagine some folks don't feel comfortable putting down an actual numerical amount for those reasons.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:50 PM   #7
Steve_NYS
Valued Poster

I agree for the most part, but there are exceptions. For example, in the case of body rubs, the donations are often listed as a donation plus tip, with the tip determining the level of services offered. It would help to know what level of tip is expected for certain services.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:11 PM   #8
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Perhaps they should just get an all inclusive tag and call it a day. Lol. Take a lot of the guess work out.

I have seen where gents will put something like this if they donate a tip...
Fee: $$$ + $ Tip

Then based on the activities section can put it together.

Guess after a few reviews gents can get an idea of what to bring. For someone new, I'd just bring an extra $ and ask what a fair amount would be afterward. Might be a better way to go. Afterward, perhaps a PM to ask if u forget if u have seen them before. In some cases, I probably would ask up front what a fair tip would be for X service if they advertise they are offering a multitude of services.

But I get what ur saying on levels. Hard to say while trying to be discreet if all they are supposed to be offering is just a "massage".
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women