Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #31
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yeah, tell that to the guys that bought the GM mortgage bonds. Crony Capitalism at its finest.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #32
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
It's not very noble to allow 19, 20, 21 year old fathers, sons, husbands, wives and mothers to go off and die in war for you either. But you're plenty willing to let it happen i'm sure.
Typical. Get shut off at one pass...run off to another.

But to run down this new course...To my knowledge, there has not been a forced armed forces since...Oh hell, I can't remember exactly but sometime around 1972 or 1973. And I know that because I had to register for that forced service...even though I was not picked.

I don't want a firemen to have to run into a burning building either. But he/she did sign up to be a firemen, so I kind of think that's what he/she does. But hell Dopey...kind of like the other discussion related to money for the less fortunate. I'm sure you can go tap somebody on the shoulder, and let them stay home so you can go take their place.

You see? For every wrong in the world that you see as a really bad wrong...there is generally a place for you to go make a difference. But, I guess it is much more satisfying (and less demanding of you, I might add) to point the finger at someone else.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #33
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Being in a mixed economy, it's going to happen whether you like it or not. That's how our system works. You should know that.
Oh hell, I know that...and frankly, I'm not against the concept of the fortunate helping the less fortunate. I just take exception of someone else standing on their soapbox, as if they are the one who is more holy...as they take someone else's money to provide for another.

Any fool can do that. I hear about such action every weekend on the news at the local stop-n-go at the point of a gun.

It seems a "Thanks for the help" is more in order...or just keep the mouth shut would be a nice change.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:49 AM   #34
Porscheboy8888
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Welcome to Out Forum

ThrillBill88 I just saw the thread and want to be the first to welcome you to this forum. It's nice to know that such a reviled personage has joined this humble gathering.

Will everyone here welcome Mr. Glenn Beck.
Porscheboy8888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:24 AM   #35
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The issue really is (and even Fox news hasn't addressed this one)

Shia

or

Sunni?
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:41 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Depends on what Obama needs at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Diver View Post
The issue really is (and even Fox news hasn't addressed this one)

Shia

or

Sunni?
Yea Bush was Shia before he was Sunni
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #37
Happy Diver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Yea Bush was Shia before he was Sunni
LMAO
Happy Diver is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #38
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Like several here...I don't really give a sh*t whether OB is muslim. christian, or a sun god worshiper. But, OTOH, I don't really give a sh*t that there are those who want to know about his religious beliefs.

Information about someone who is an elected offical is information. I'm not sure why asking the question is a bad thing. If it means nothing to you...or me...in judgment of his person...so be it. I don't care if he is getting some strange on the side either. But if others want to know about that...what's the harm?

With all the christian bashing that goes on in this forum, it would seem that religious beliefs matters to a lot of you folks. Or could it be some other motivation?
Old 08-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default They counterbalance all the Christians that bash others in the name of their religion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
. Or could it be some other motivation?
It's a Christian bashing cult RK! By golly you have uncovered a sleeper cell here on ECCIE.
Off with their
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #40
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
By golly you have uncovered a sleeper cell here on ECCIE.
Well it certainly does look like they may be asleep at the switch.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #41
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

He's not Muslim, but if you were to replace that with 'Buddhist' or 'Jewish', would we be having this conversation?

I'm so glad that stupidity is such a difficult trait to disguise!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #42
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Like several here...I don't really give a sh*t whether OB is muslim. christian, or a sun god worshiper. But, OTOH, I don't really give a sh*t that there are those who want to know about his religious beliefs.

Information about someone who is an elected offical is information. I'm not sure why asking the question is a bad thing. If it means nothing to you...or me...in judgment of his person...so be it. I don't care if he is getting some strange on the side either. But if others want to know about that...what's the harm?

With all the christian bashing that goes on in this forum, it would seem that religious beliefs matters to a lot of you folks. Or could it be some other motivation?
I'm all for asking questions and wanting to be informed about those elected. But when someone uses something such as general as race, religion or creed as a reason why someone is a bad president or not is just ridiculous, things like that should be based on the character of the person.

All this Lefty and Righty BS makes me laugh, of course everyone thinks they can do a much better job then whoever is in the office at the time- that is until they get to sit at the desk and realize how hard it is to fix a million life changing things at once.

I find it even more hilarious how people make generalized statements of others just because of their political views when we know the political world can vary like litmus strip.

That's all I have to say- don't not if it makes a lick of sense but tis all
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:24 PM   #43
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
He's not Muslim, but if you were to replace that with 'Buddhist' or 'Jewish', would we be having this conversation?

I'm so glad that stupidity is such a difficult trait to disguise!
IT should be illegal to be as freaking hot and intelligent as you are!!
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:41 PM   #44
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Just in Time

I read this op-ed piece this morning that deals with the continued vitality of the myths about Obama:

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/world_us/101140694.html

The demonstrable facts are that he was born in the United States (of an American parent) and is therefore a citizen, at least based upon the current constitution. He also is a practicing Christian, as witnessed by his association with the infamously loose-lipped Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Jr. of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Where was all that Muslim talk when they were pillorying the guy for being in Wright's congregation? Or was it just because Wright was a racist that Obama was taken to task?

It's one thing not to care for Obama's politics or to doubt his abilities as a leader, but this xenophobic mythology is troubling.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:50 PM   #45
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
IT should be illegal to be as freaking hot and intelligent as you are!!
Why thank you, and if it were illegal, you would probably be my cell mate

This thread reminds me of the pre-election idiots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women