Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2017, 09:49 AM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default December Trip

If anyone is in the Frankfurt area or the NRW the 5th to the 12th PM me if interested in meeting up. FKK Dietzenbach and Sharks in Darmstadt are definite destinations; the NRW clubs not yet picked out. I do plan a visit to FKK Finca Erotica or Luderland on the way north to the NRW

KCQuestor and Sean Rider, if either or both of you can make it the car is on me, one of you drive! As a bonus, I will pay for you to fuck my Queen as long as you all remind her ' she is not allowed upstairs' after your visit with her
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:22 PM   #2
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Man I wish I could. I'm saving for my London trip in February. Although now I want to take an extra day or three and have a side trip to Frankfurt while I'm in the "neighborhood"
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 04:09 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Man I wish I could. I'm saving for my London trip in February. Although now I want to take an extra day or three and have a side trip to Frankfurt while I'm in the "neighborhood"
Hopefully you can, offer stands.

I will tell Maya in DEC ( actually we can let her know tomorrow) you may be there in FEB to visit her and she will look forward to seeing you and will dance happily to her Romanian Gypsy Music ( and of course a collection of your Euros)

I will buy Maya for you if you make it you can sub her out for my Queen who had a slow day today; only fucked 12 guys was seen on the couch smoking all day and texting ( probably some lazy boyfriend who lives off her)

I did get a message to her today thru another guy there seeing his regular who spoke to her and she has granted me permission to watch and assist in washing her in the ladies facility when we finish if no other ladies are in there cleaning but nothing is free in this world as I do have to bring a carton of Davidoff slims which will cost me $25.41 so I guess she upsold me already but I think that opportunity is worth $25.41 but once I get the first Western Union request her services will be terminated and no longer needed.

KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:46 PM   #4
sean rider
Valued Poster

Wish I could go to Frankfurt next month. I actually have enough points for an international round trip I think.

Maybe next time!
sean rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women