Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70402
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35275
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
00Buckshot
Registered Member

Default Providers Hillsboro could be your GOLD MINE?

BP never has any providers advertising services too the Hillsboro area
I-35E and I-35W split. One major truck stop just 2 miles north towards Dallas and another 2 miles south of this major traffic area. Many people lay over in the motels having bussiness in DFW the next day.
Myself live near this area and have to drive a hour south to Waco or 1 hour north to Fort Worth to reach the nearest incall locations for visits. It can be difficult to just vanish for 3 hours at a time. I personally know others in the same situation.
Literally hundreds of potential clients here and no one to take care of them.
I would love to see some of the girls that visit our region of the country step up their game and put Hillsboro on the list of stops.
No competition and a clients just waiting for you'll!
00Buckshot is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As truckers tend to move around, they tend to be hard to screen. Plus as this is a small town how does the local LE treat providers? Many that are laying over in a motel might tend to be looking more for the BP girls, with no screening and B&G specials. Just my two cents............Im always open to visiting new friends, butt it has to be safe and friendly for us first....
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto----small towns have 'watching eyes"!
there are providers in the larger surrounding towns that are "worth the drive'.
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Uhhhh yeah....... (OldSarge is shaking his head).

I was a member of the old board for several months before I even thought about posting, making sure I read all I could and understood the rules, both formal and informal.

The ladies are right......

Where to start on this one.....

First of all, Buckshot, welcome. You may consider posting a note in the Welcome and Introductions, introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself as a start.

Secondly, I recommend you take a look at what the board has to offer YOU in terms of advice, prior to suggesting to the ladies what they should do in terms of them "Stepping up their games".

Thirdly, Waco IS only 30 minutes away and D/FW only an hour. You are in a great location to make the trip to see a lovely on her home territory or on a temporary stop in Waco

Fourthly, HIllsboro population is 8,500. Can we say SMALL and EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR BUSINESS. This is somewhat true for Waco, but its MSA population is over 250,000. I also seriosly doubt that in a city of less than 10,000 that you have hundreds of hobbyists.

Lastly, you have been on the board for less than 24 hours and have one post. How do you suggest you are going to get past screening for those ladies who need to "step up their games"?

A much better approach would have been to introduce yourself. Read the forum and the reviews. Do some research on the ladies in DFW and Waco. Refine your list to 4 or 5 ladies known to travel between DFW and Waco, that you think you would like to see, are "newbie friendly". Following that I would then ask the members for their input on your selections.

I would then take a look at approaching the ladies that best met your needs and see if any would be willing to see you in their home territory. After a successful appointment, you would then see if they would be willing to stop by Hillsboro and see you on their next trip through the area.

Good luck with your suggestions, sir.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I could never work in hillsboro---I have family all over that part of the country.....lol...even I aint redneck enought to do my cousin!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #6
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I could never work in hillsboro---I have family all over that part of the country.....lol...even I aint redneck enought to do my cousin!
in the immortal words of Joe Dirt "your my sister, your my sister!!!"
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #7
00Buckshot
Registered Member

Heres where you can start Sarge,
Firstly: I have been visiting this Forum and reading its contents for over a year now. I decided to register at this time in order to share my view about the lack of ASP's not just in Hillsboro but that could serve the 20 smaller cities in approximately 30 mile radius of it that would visit providers here located in Hillsboro.
Secondly, I never said it took a hour to drive to Waco form Hillsboro as you pointed out the travel time between the two is around 1/2 hour. But I live 20 plus miles N.W. of Hillsboro in a unincorporated area near Lake Whitney. As I stated it takes me a hour to reach Waco one way and a little more if Fort Worth's my destination . Minimum travel time to Waco and return is as I stated 2 hours.
Thirdly: The suggestion the ladies need to"step up their game" not" Stepping up their games". as you indicated twice for me? As everyone knows business will only go where they can be financially successfully. Has nothing to do with the population of Hillsboro but more to do with that of Hill County's plus the 300,000 vehicles on weekdays and 500,000 vehicles per day on weekends according to the local paper traveling thru on I-35 East and West. Plus the 200 plus motel rooms that are changing out their population daily. Your good at math, figure out what the average % of the population who are Hobbyist and would be interested in visiting a ASP while traveling away from home. And the Truck Drivers, by no means are the majority unsavory charters but hard working folks that could use some real quality intimacy while laying over here.
Fourthly: I completely understand the safety concerns the providers have about the part of the population that could be considered transits be they Salesmen, Students or Truck Drivers.There are processes that are available for them to be prescreened in advance!
Fifthly: Whats your math figures really equal now. Is there a high enough population of Hobbyist on any given night in the Hill County area to support a ASP or 2 to stop by here on their way to Waco from some other city over 8,500?
Sixth: I don't need to research the ALP's than travel between DFW and points south. My post was not just about me, I assure you there are many others that would in this area take advantage of the ladies stops and each and everyone has different taste.
I moved to this area 3 years ago from many years living in a North Dallas Suburb. I have yet meet one person that has slept with their "Sister" or "Cousin" or any first degree relative. The folks that live in this area for the most part are hard, working ,honest patriotic folks. That doesn't mean they would not enjoy a hour with some of the finer things that Larger Cities offer.
On the concern of LE in this area as it pertains to ASP's. I have never heard any gossip either way. But from playing at local poker games where local LE members attend, they are most concerned with drug enforcement more that any thing else.
By the way I may take your advice on introducing myself in another post. One thing I can tell you about myself is the last thing I desire is creating drama when none is necessary. Making any future post depends on what my dentist charges me for repairing my front teeth you damaged in your warm welcome! O' Sarge you weren't even able to get my user name right !!!
Respectfully 00Buckshot
Old 02-22-2013, 04:20 AM   #8
sparta69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

time to git tha popcorn....
sparta69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:49 AM   #9
skyrocket
Registered Member

00BUCKSHOT, I agree, I was a business owner in Ft Worth for many years and have retired and moved to my ranch south of Grandview and am experiencing the same difficulties as you are. I have searched providers that work in both Austin and Fort Worth and starting to show some promise that may set up meetings on their way to and fro. I love living out here but female companionship is hard to come by unless you want to drive in the big town.. Skyrocket
skyrocket is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 AM   #10
Chier Cain
Registered Member

Sergeant 00BUCKSHOTI wholeheartedly endorse your stinging proposition to encourage ASPs to establish illicit activities within the jurisdiction of our offices.I too, am a poker player, but am NOT a COP who plays poker, I am just like Sergeant Buckshot and Lieutenant Skyrocket, a civilian businessman who does NOT live in Hillsboro.I too, have been reading the board for years, but I just enrolled today to bring you important news, I wants you ladies to step up your games. I too have hundreds of friends, who would like you to stop by Hillsboro truckstops.Pay no attention to the old sergeant, pay attention to the new one. Pay no attention that the Austin American Statesman reported last August that “Texas has more than 350 prostitutes languishing in its state prisons, many of them casualties of a crackdown on truck stop prostitution in and around Dallas. Pay no attention to the fact that if the Police Chief of Hillsboro can show an increase in crime, he can get federal funds for training.Well, that is about all, I have to go hang some paper and conduct some flashlight therapy. See you all at D.J.s in an hour.At ease!Tony
Chier Cain is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #11
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Wow.

I only have two rhetorical observations I will share at this point:

How many 1 post experts do they have on the police force in Hillsboro?

Friday night must be poker night.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #12
SpanishMami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113510
My ECCIE Reviews

I live near hillsboro and have been a little skiddish about it. But its a busy little spot for sure.
SpanishMami is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:35 PM   #13
00Buckshot
Registered Member

OldSarge actually Saturday nights once a month are poker night and always at a different location!, As for Chief Cain's scary comments. I never once suggested or encouraged any type of prostitution activity take place at any truck stops in the Hillsboro area. Merely that there are a constant flow and turn over of travelers part of whom are truck drivers and guess where they park there truck during local layovers. I don't believe anyone would be so naive to think they should provide any companionship visits at a truck stop themselves, would that not be in public and like shooting fish in a barrel for you. Why would Hillsboro's 6 officer force think they are qualified to run a sting on anything other than LOT LIZARDS. If you counted the corruption at the Hill County's Sheriff's Office and everything that has occurred within that Department recently you already have the necessary rise in local crime rates your referring too. You could grow your force to 7 full time officers by the decades end.
Hillsboro is not the only place in this geographic that offers temporary quarters for people to meet at. Go 10 miles N. on I-35 E or I-35W or even I-35 South. would be just fine with me.You just have to use your limited resources to figure out which day ,which city, which direction someone might possible meet another person. My money is on the ladies,They know its a shell game that they participate in it every day.. Just look at the number of registered providers that visit Texas every year. You guys in Hillsboro PD need to stick to what your best at. Busting teenagers running Meth Labs and issuing speeding tickets. One other thing Chief I am no Sargent !!!
My 2 cents!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women