Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #61
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

ywn,
is this a 2nd handle and a joke?
if not
how long have you known this provider?
how long has she been a provider?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #62
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
ywn,
Quote:
Originally Posted by ywn View Post
Where would you get sugar babies? seeking arrangement.com?
It would seem the OP is no longer in love.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:28 PM   #63
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
LOL...ya think?

FYI.....I know several SBs, fellas....each of them are UTR in the hobby, so go right ahead on over to the SD/SB sites and find yourself someone who is already here or can be found somewhere in among us.....smh

I love this life! LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:10 PM   #64
ywn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
ywn,
if not
how long have you known this provider?
how long has she been a provider?
Why would you say that? No this is not a joke. And no, I just found this website when I researched for forums for the hobby. So not a second handle.

I don't know how long she's been a provider. A few years? Just guessing, coz she doesn't seem like a total newbie like me. How long have I known her? Not long at all. Just the few overnights we've spent together.

I sense that you are gonna slap some sense into me?
ywn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #65
ywn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Haha. No I wasn't in love as I've said in my previous posts. Though I know that I have a big crush on her. I'm interested in sugar babies for sure. As old-t said it, I'm looking for an occasional girlfriend. Someone to share affection and intimacy with rather than just physical pleasures.

To be honest though, I looked through the seekingarrangement site, but couldn't find anyone that can get me excited like she makes me. How I wish this crush would go away...
ywn is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 08:59 PM   #66
Eden20
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 186512
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all I think you are looking for a more sb/sd relationship. You could approach her with the idea of it. She might be might be into it she might not.

About vacation though. You have to look at it from her perspective she's going to unsure and nervous if she can spend that much time with a client and not get moody or frustrated.

You should give her space and time alone on a daily basis. Compensate her generously for missed income. This is by no means a free vacation for her it's a working one. You should also think about having her for part of the vacation. 7 days is a long time to spend with anyone even good friends. Maybe she could fly out for the last 3 or 4 days of your vacation. And please don't expect 24/7 hooking up or PDA.

I've gone on a few trips with customers. I accompanied one customer on a business trip and we had a blast. On the other hand I've gone on a trip that was disastrous. Mainly because are expectations did not line up.
Eden20 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:10 AM   #67
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Why would you say that? No this is not a joke. And no, I just found this website when I researched for forums for the hobby. So not a second handle.

I don't know how long she's been a provider. A few years? Just guessing, coz she doesn't seem like a total newbie like me. How long have I known her? Not long at all. Just the few overnights we've spent together.

slap no, say slow down yes.
I would never take a gal on a trip till after a few disagreements. When shes not afraid to tell you off, she just let her hair down a bit and you start to know the real her. If you're going to spend that kind of cash, why go with someone you really don't know.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM   #68
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks so much stimulatethemind! Your trip sounds amazing and is exactly the kind I'm looking for as well. I'm so glad to hear from someone who has done it for real and with great success.

Fancyinheels, I'm sorry for ur bad experience. I completely agree that some of us are looking more for companionship than sex. And that would be for me for sure.

I will contact her soon and see if she would be interested in a shorter Bahamas trip for 3 nights instead. Hopefully we can get everything worked out!
Good luck! You sound like a wonderful guy. But I think I agree with a shorter trip instead of 7-day long trip.
I have gone on trip with several regular clients who have become my friends. I feel comfortable with them like we are actually dating since I have known them for years. Have a great time! :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 08:24 AM   #69
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:

What was her over night rate ????
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #70
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Make sure whoever it is... you have seen her before and are compatible..
Someone who you wouldnt mind being seen with in public
Someone without any "mind altering" addictions or on anti-psychotic meds (lol) That could get scary if she forgets them...or kinky for some LOL

And def someone who isnt a habitual NCNS gal. Nothing would suck more than to buy her ticket, plan it out, and then she not show up.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:43 AM   #71
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Where would you get sugar babies? seeking arrangement.com?
Yes, but first I have 3 words for you- research... research... research. I agree with the others here that you're on the wrong path trying to turn a provider into your GF. A SB can fill the needs you're describing. But as a person who has been active in SB arrangements for years I can tell you the vast majority of ladies on SB sites are really UTR providers. Now UTR types can be a lot of fun, but if you weed through you can find real SBs too, and those are the ones that will totally rock your socks on a vacation and thank you afterwards. Start your research on the Eccie SD forum (premium access req'd). Read all the stickies, there's a wealth of info. Can you turn a provider into an SB? Yes, but how deep are your pockets? You'll spend money on an SB too, but nothing like you would trying to convert a provider. Good luck!
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:01 AM   #72
rocky50
Gaining Momentum

After seeing a provider regularly for a few months, I inquired about travel. I took her for a long weekend to a Ritz Carlton in the Caribbean. Flew first class, spa, great restaurants, pool time, sight seeing. Had an awesome time. I offered $2000 and paid her two days before travel so she could "pick up some things." While traveling I bought her some nice things. We both had a very nice time. She confided that she had never done this (travel with a client) before. Concerns stated by her that she did not have with me were being dumped in a foreign country, becoming a sex slave, and being expected to fuck the entire time. I think We both got lucky. She told me that any future travel will be gratis. An acquaintance told a different story - his travel companion stood him up on the day of travel without notice and he was stuck with the tab for a prepaid, non refundable trip.
rocky50 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #73
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I wish he would hurry up, and take this girl on the trip already and tell us how it went. We're at five pages already and he's no closer to taking her than the first page. Hope he doesn't waste all this time and effort and she doesn't even have a passport.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:50 PM   #74
ywn
Registered Member

Unhappy

I'm here to report that the vacation is sadly off. I asked her about the idea and she seemed excited at first. However, once we stared talking about the cost, she quoted me 10 times her normal hourly rate, per day. I then told her that I wasn't expecting her to be "working", but rather want her to relax, enjoy and be herself on vacation. She then replied, saying that her rate does not change, plain and simple. At that point, it became clear to me that we saw things completely differently. So I decided to call off the vacation.

It's very sad, since I was truly looking forward to making her enjoy a nice vacation. I'm a pleaser, sadly. But I suppose this is a much needed slap in the face by reality.

Thanks so much, guys, for all the great replies, discussions, true stories and advices. I really appreciate them all. I only wish I were one of the lucky ones, like some of posters here.
ywn is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #75
Lucky LaRue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hang in there Bro there are soooo many more Women reading this thread that would gladly trade places with the person you described. They will not reach out to you but if you hobby around you will find a pearl in the oyster. So to speak.
Lucky LaRue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women