Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2019, 01:22 PM   #76
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I'd be right of center on economic issues, which matter most to me, and left of center on social issues.

On foreign policy, not sure I know. I'm left of Hillary Clinton and the mainstream Republican Party. Actually when he was electioneering, I thought Trump's foreign policy might turn out well. He said he wanted to get us out of foreign entanglements and he was going to stop wasting the U.S. taxpayers money on NATO, etc. The problem is that he's erratic, has no idea what he's doing, and thinks he's smarter than the State Department experts who've spent their lives dealing with single countries.

As to taxes to support future generations, as far as that's under the control of the politicians in power in the State of Texas and my locality, I'm in there with you. The bozos in Washington (politicians) take our money and make things worth. I've got no confidence in them whatsoever and would like to see federal taxes and the power of the federal government reduced.
I'm pretty sure you meant worse. What chaps my hide are all the rider bills that those same bozos pin to the legislation just to get the main piece to pass. The nine-eleven funding is a gross example.

I'm in favor of an international, global and cosmopolitan society. Not so much thinking locally. I'd like to travel easily around the world engaging with working women. Talking politics and philosophy. Before they retire.

See what I did there?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:30 PM   #77
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd be right of center on economic issues, which matter most to me, and left of center on social issues.

On foreign policy, not sure I know. I'm left of Hillary Clinton and the mainstream Republican Party. Actually when he was electioneering, I thought Trump's foreign policy might turn out well. He said he wanted to get us out of foreign entanglements and he was going to stop wasting the U.S. taxpayers money on NATO, etc. The problem is that he's erratic, has no idea what he's doing, and thinks he's smarter than the State Department experts who've spent their lives dealing with single countries.

As to taxes to support future generations, as far as that's under the control of the politicians in power in the State of Texas and my locality, I'm in there with you. The bozos in Washington (politicians) take our money and make things worth. I've got no confidence in them whatsoever and would like to see federal taxes and the power of the federal government reduced.
Are you a Globalist or not???

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

After eight years under Odumbo, hildebeest and Kerry the State Department currently reflects the Affirmative Action hiring practices of that regime, and Mattis has recently laid it out for all to see: Odumbo's foreign policy sucked hind tit on a boar hog ... and hildebeest and Odumbo minions are still in the State Department waiting to be rooted out.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:21 PM   #79
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
Are you a Globalist or not???

Yes. I oppose ANTIFA.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:23 PM   #80
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

After eight years under Odumbo, hildebeest and Kerry the State Department currently reflects the Affirmative Action hiring practices of that regime, and Mattis has recently laid it out for all to see: Odumbo's foreign policy sucked hind tit on a boar hog ... and hildebeest and Odumbo minions are still in the State Department waiting to be rooted out.
I've read some very favorable things about Mattis. Have you gotten his book and if so is it worth reading?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:42 PM   #81
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes. I oppose ANTIFA.
so does Mitt Romney, now answer the question. you can do it bernie bro...

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:56 PM   #82
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
so does Mitt Romney, now answer the question. you can do it bernie bro...

I already answered the question. I'll answer it again. Yes. And I like Mitt Romney. I wish he were president.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:01 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've read some very favorable things about Mattis. Have you gotten his book and if so is it worth reading?
I too respect Mattis, but I haven't bought his book. I don't know if I will.

I still have Schwarzkof's book sitting on my shelf unread.

Just finished Carlos D'Este's book on Montgomery at Normandy, and currently I'm well into David Glantz's book on Kursk. It's been twenty to forty years since I read anything significant about these two battles. Both these authors had new material released to them that wasn't available when Cornelius Ryan and Martin Caidin wrote about those battles.

I'm also reading Stephen P. Halbrook's Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and "Enemies of the State” and taking note of the similarities between what Hitler and his Nazis did in the 1930s to what dim-retards are propagating on the campaign trail today.

And I have it from a good source who lives and works in D.C. The State Department under the Odumbo regime wasn't hiring the "best and the brightest".
It was filling quotas according to the artificial dictates of Affirmative Action.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:11 PM   #84
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just finished Carlos D'Este's book on Montgomery at Normandy, and currently I'm well into David Glantz's book on Kursk. It's been twenty to forty years since I read anything significant about these two battles. Both these authors had new material released to them that wasn't available when Cornelius Ryan and Martin Caidin wrote about those battles.

I'm also reading Stephen P. Halbrook's Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and "Enemies of the State” and taking note of the similarities between what Hitler and his Nazis did in the 1930s to what dim-retards are propagating on the campaign trail today.

And I have it from a good source who lives and works in D.C. The State Department under the Odumbo regime wasn't hiring the "best and the brightest".
It was filling quotas according to the artificial dictates of Affirmative Action.
keep up the good ib. maybe next year you will win bitter old man of the year award. Moscow Ellen won but he just retired. You are off to a good start
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:24 PM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
keep up the good ib. maybe next year you will win bitter old man of the year award. Moscow Ellen won but he just retired. You are off to a good start
Maybe next year you’ll get off your diapers.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:27 PM   #86
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

That sounds like interesting reading material. The documentaries I've seen and the few books I've read about WWII don't have a lot to say about the eastern front. I suspect we way underestimate the importance of what happened there. The Russians did the heavy lifting in Europe. I know the Battle of Kursk was huge, a turning point against the Germans.

About Normandy, I got to have a look at German fortifications in the Channel Islands a few years ago. Maybe about 50% of the population at the time of WWII were French speakers of Norman origin, although the islands have more or less been a part of Britain since about the 1200's. The British basically just walked away from the islands, viewing them as strategically unimportant. The Krauts on the other hand made a huge investment in construction and men, but it was wasted effort -- Britain never tried to take the islands back and Hitler never used them as a staging ground to invade Britain proper. The locals lived an uneasy existence with the German military, but there was no resistance like in France. If you had to live in someplace occupied by Germans in World War II, this was probably as good as it gets, although the local populace was eating cats by the end of the war.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #87
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Best wishes and may SA turn out to be a prosperous and fun way of life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
now you have something nice to say?

imagine that!

thank you Moscow Mystic!

Hold the applause. Moscow Mystic's "conversion" was short-lived. Haters gonna hate!

Quote:
Right on the money EW. She is just like Trump. A vile and disgusting human being
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:43 PM   #88
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hold the applause. Moscow Mystic's "conversion" was short-lived. Haters gonna hate!
That wasn't hate Lusty. Just calling a spade a spade
Old 09-08-2019, 04:47 PM   #89
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe next year you’ll get off your diapers.
Maybe next year you will be off your Preparation H. You have to stop getting pegged in the ass first
Old 09-08-2019, 05:00 PM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
That sounds like interesting reading material. The documentaries I've seen and the few books I've read about WWII don't have a lot to say about the eastern front. I suspect we way underestimate the importance of what happened there. The Russians did the heavy lifting in Europe. I know the Battle of Kursk was huge, a turning point against the Germans.
The great Kursk tank battle was mostly in Russia - but the Russians were soon pushing the retreating German armies back across the vast Ukrainian steppes. What I find fascinating in terms of how Ukrainians and Russians hate and mistrust each other today is how much of it appears rooted in WW2. Ukraine is a huge country, and I gather part of the population (especially in the western regions) was more sympathetic and prone to collaborate with the Nazi invaders than Ukrainians in the eastern part. That's partly why Putin condemned the 2014 Maidan revolution in Kiev as led by "fascists".

Some of the animosity goes back even further. Who can forget Stalin's liquidation of millions of Kulaks in the 1930s? And Ukrainian nationalism can be traced back centuries. I believe at one time Ukraine was part of Poland and/or Lithuania.

Of course, Putin knows all of this history much better than anyone in our State Department.

I don't mean to suggest the Nazis treated the Ukrainians well during their brief 2-3 year occupation. They viewed them as racially inferior and pursued a lot of scorched-earth policies during and after Operation Barbarossa. However, the Russians have always been suspicious of Ukrainian loyalties and have long regarded them as vassals. Even today Putin has never accepted Ukraine as a real country.

IB - what have you (as our resident historian) read about this?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women