Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2012, 05:20 PM   #16
Guest071512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Deep throat, tight azz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss A Dick-Tion View Post
The strap on...I'm still working on that
Dearest Bliss,

I have heard that you may be in search of a strap-on.

In light of my great appreciation for the quality of service you provide, and in consideration that the thought of you being fitted with a huge phallic makes me tingle, and added to that the vivid fantasy of me on my knees sucking you massive cock as you open up the tube of lube preparing for some backdoor action: I do herefor offer a "shopping spree" when you get back to OKC. We'll head off to Christy's, Patricias or even that little sleazy place on 29th and find you something that will make all the girl and boys go Ooo and ahhh...

Sincerely,

you horney little boitoi *wink*

CousinTim
Guest071512 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #17
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousintim View Post
Dearest Bliss,

I have heard that you may be in search of a strap-on.

In light of my great appreciation for the quality of service you provide, and in consideration that the thought of you being fitted with a huge phallic makes me tingle, and added to that the vivid fantasy of me on my knees sucking you massive cock as you open up the tube of lube preparing for some backdoor action: I do herefor offer a "shopping spree" when you get back to OKC. We'll head off to Christy's, Patricias or even that little sleazy place on 29th and find you something that will make all the girl and boys go Ooo and ahhh...

Sincerely,

you horney little boitoi *wink*

CousinTim
CousinTim,

I can't think of a more spontaneous and stimulating strap on shopping buddy
And the way you painted that raunchy picture of how that experience would play out, makes me wanting to run to OKC way sooner than originally anticipated. So as to your ever so kindly invitation to break me into the strap on world...YES! I'm in!

Your kinky lil princess,
Bliss
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #18
Lookzfun61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Good to know as I'm a curious seeker that has put this out here from time to time .... Hint , hint .
Lookzfun61 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #19
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I really wished that more providers using P411 would complete the 'Private activities" section on their profile. It would let guys in the hobby that are seeking 'toys for boys' whether that was an option or not.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #20
cbh
Registered Member

All guys should try it. If done right, you'll love it!
cbh is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #21
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I can understand that some men may be hesitant. But absolutely agreed, guys, try it. Find a lady who knows what to do and I doubt you'll regret it. And even if you don't like it - how are you going to know without giving it a try?

Not much to loose, and a ton of enjoyment to gain.
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #22
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell yeah......Your PSpot is the same as a womens GSpot......so who would not want that hard intense Os?? I have been told that a PSpot Cum is 10times that of just a external stimuli Cum.......Now who does not want to Cum 10 times harder??? Its your body and my body and maybe some added toys into the mix...........Let the pleasure begin.....YUM!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexEngnr View Post
I can understand that some men may be hesitant. But absolutely agreed, guys, try it. Find a lady who knows what to do and I doubt you'll regret it. And even if you don't like it - how are you going to know without giving it a try?

Not much to loose, and a ton of enjoyment to gain.

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #24
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Wonder if I am in trouble....

You do it and do it right then snowball...Wow I just offered all of me..WOW
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #25
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Have done it a few times and not had the "thrilling" time everyone says I should be having... I think I'll stick to other activities...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:33 AM   #26
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

^this is true-- there's been one or two times where no matter what I do, it's not the man's cup of tea. Always makes me feel like I could have done it better, but all people don't like one thing which is why the sexual range is so broad and varied.

Sometimes though, I wonder if it might be something best done after meeting with someone a few times, because if the comfort level isn't there, you can't get to that super turned off point that provides an excellent jumping off point for such activities.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:40 AM   #27
briggs4417
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

Thanks for the comments SugarBeth, you bring up a good point. Even being experienced in this kind of play, sometimes, it just isnt the right day for it...and certainly there are some guys who just wont enjoy it no matter how well it is done.

Of course, I have had experiences where the woman I was playing with just was not skilled in listening to what my body was telling her...and she would either cause me discomfort, or make the experience undesirable in general. The mood is really important for both parties to be successful.

I have played with some really fantastic skilled women who could read me perfectly...so I could just lay back and really enjoy the experience, and also have taught others who then became some of my favorite playmates. More than anything, when I meet someone new, I am looking at their level of enthusiasm for this kind of play. If they charge more for it, or have the angry Femdom demeanor...I can be pretty certain that I wont enjoy it. The times I have moved forward due to physical attraction, I have regretted it.
briggs4417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:48 PM   #28
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up 10 Times Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Hell yeah......Your PSpot is the same as a womens GSpot......so who would not want that hard intense Os?? I have been told that a PSpot Cum is 10times that of just a external stimuli Cum.......Now who does not want to Cum 10 times harder??? Its your body and my body and maybe some added toys into the mix...........Let the pleasure begin.....YUM!
This is cumalot and I approve Ms Athena's message....

I think there are a lot of guys that can't phantom this concept that it is possible, I myself was very skeptical about it. Once you realize there are better O's to be had it's hard to think of why did I wait so long to try it.
It may not be for everyone, but it sure works for me. Thanks Ms Athena for showing me what pleasure is all about.
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:52 PM   #29
Centralarnewguy
BANNED

Encounters: 19

I would say this to those who are thinking about trying it! Fuck it, try it at least once or ten times and then you will know what we know, it's fucking awesome! It is not an every time kind of thing but once in a while it will knock your socks off and blow your hair back, if you have any!
Centralarnewguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy View Post
I would say this to those who are thinking about trying it! Fuck it, try it at least once or ten times and then you will know what we know, it's fucking awesome! It is not an every time kind of thing but once in a while it will knock your socks off and blow your hair back, if you have any!

DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women