Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default $15 Billion mistake

The government just reported that $15 Billion in unemployment benefits were wrongfully paid out and that another $17 Billion was wrongfully paid out last year! The government cannot manage a damn thing!

http://news.yahoo.com/u-seeks-recoup...-abc-news.html

Does anyone really believe the NOBama healtcare bill is going to be a good thing? It will be a major money pit and suck the average american dry. It will easily surpass the mistakes made by the idiots running unemployment benefits.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ironic, isn't it. The Pentagon has been famous forever for mismanaging money, even though "providing for the common defense" is the first, and oldest function of the federal government (the one they have the MOST experience with), even with entropy on their side the federal government can not economically destroy things and kill people.

Yet, the same leftists who bitterly complain about money spent by the defense department want the same government to be put in charge of virtually every aspect of our lives.

Big brother with his big club is a necessary evil, but we'd damned sure better keep him out on the wall guarding the gate than stumbling around in our kitchens, bedrooms. . . or operating rooms.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Ironic, isn't it. The Pentagon has been famous forever for mismanaging money, even though "providing for the common defense" is the first, and oldest function of the federal government (the one they have the MOST experience with), even with entropy on their side the federal government can not economically destroy things and kill people.

Yet, the same leftists who bitterly complain about money spent by the defense department want the same government to be put in charge of virtually every aspect of our lives.

Big brother with his big club is a necessary evil, but we'd damned sure better keep him out on the wall guarding the gate than stumbling around in our kitchens, bedrooms. . . or operating rooms.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:08 PM   #4
CJ7
Valued Poster

what pisse me off even more was the billions of dollars dedicated to the reconstruction of Iraq that magically vanished after it got there
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
what pisse me off even more was the billions of dollars dedicated to the reconstruction of Iraq that magically vanished after it got there
Yep, along with the $23B BP put away to pay for the oil spill clean up, never, ever heard an accounting of where all of that is. . . but I'm sure we'll see the same large contributions to "O" from BP that happened in '08.

The only thing we should have rebuilt in Iraq was the oil infrastructure so we could pump it home while the assholes killed each other wholesale in the cities.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

the BP fund was a trust, and belonged to them, to use as needed, if needed

Oil barons contributing to politicians is nothing new btw ... check the % given to the right vs the left and get back to us
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #7
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
the BP fund was a trust, and belonged to them, to use as needed, if needed

Oil barons contributing to politicians is nothing new btw ... check the % given to the right vs the left and get back to us

Nothing to get back on, BP was a major contributor to "O" who shielded them from the courts, limited media access and volunteers from the clean up, pay for play happens all the time in politics, but it's never been as blatant as with this regime.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #8
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nothing to get back on, BP was a major contributor to "O" who shielded them from the courts, limited media access and volunteers from the clean up, pay for play happens all the time in politics, but it's never been as blatant as with this regime.

you may want to open the link and scroll down to see who got what from oil contributions then rethink your comment .. or just continue to be a pratisan hack who insists being stupid... err, uninformed

1990-2012

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=e01
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Rather than rely on cut and paste how about saying straight out what part of my post is not correct?
Hint: Because you can't.

You have repeatedly demonstrated that you have nothing at your disposal but poor reading comprehension skills and school yard style name calling. Are you even old enough to be here?
Old 03-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
CJ7
Valued Poster

if I say xyz, you most likely will want proof, If I offer BLATANT proof you want me to say straight out what I think

your comment about this admin being the most blatant is incorrect as evidenced by FACT, not opinion. If thats not good enough for you pal, then I revert back to partisan hack. The rest of your kindergarten comment isnt deserving of a response.

Have a nice day
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #11
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Over $1.5B to Soylndra and kindred "green" companies that donated heavily to Obummer. And that's without even looking for proof.

Bye Comrade, you're too boring to keep off ignore.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:42 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Over $1.5B to Soylndra and kindred "green" companies that donated heavily to Obummer. And that's without even looking for proof.

Bye Comrade, you're too boring to keep off ignore.
Laughable. Deal with the facts regarding oil company contributions that just got shoved into your fanny, or run and hide behind your ignore button like you always do when you can't deal with the argument? Let me think.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Laughable. Deal with the facts regarding oil company contributions that just got shoved into your fanny, or run and hide behind your ignore button like you always do when you can't deal with the argument? Let me think.....

facts are right wing kryptonite

the more they have to deal with, the faster they vanish
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
facts are right wing kryptonite

the more they have to deal with, the faster they vanish
CBJ7, you are a fucking moron. You can't even think for yourself. You're so fucking weak you have to steal your insults! http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2292859&postcou nt=20

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
CBJ7, you are a fucking moron. You can't even think for yourself. You're so fucking weak you have to steal your insults! http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2292..._lol::mfr_lol:

possibly your most valid retort to a thread subject to date, laughing boy.

very good!
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women