Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60030
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2023, 05:52 PM   #1
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Rookie to Rookie

I am sure all this useless but valuable intell can be found in the rule forums, but since few read those and would rather hear from real people in the real world with real experience here are a few things to know from a rookies perspective. Cuz you don’t know, what you don’t know.

1. The mobile friendly version doesn't have a link to submit an encounter. Took me 2 months to figure it out, now you know. So submit using the web version.

2. Visiting a provider is scary the first time, 2nd time and everytime. I assume the same goes for them as well. Keep that in mind if you get ghosted or NCNS by "5 star provider".it's because their spidey sense are alerted, and if that happens it's game over. Probably has nothing to do with you, just is what it is. If yours are alerted, run. I have, several times.

3. You only have 30 days to post a review of an encounter, if you don't the Dr (hall monitor) will remind you in a DM that is was over 30 days and it isnt as relevant anymore.

4. If you have a great time with a provider and see them again, then review them again with in 90 days, its not a good thing. The Dr will be in touch again and you won't like it!

5. Other that that, it's great fun here. Enjoy!!

6. Any questions ask Dallas or Chief. It appears they have been around since the very beginning.

Skoll!!
Ragnar the 3rd
Ragnar3rd is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 08:49 PM   #2
Y Guy58
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

It's always helpful to treat the ladies with respect and like a human not a piece of meat. This is not meant for anyone in particular but trust me the ladies talk just like we do. Honey always catches more than vinegar.
Y Guy58 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 04:07 AM   #3
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

Yes, this would make a great #7. Thanks YGuy!
Old 07-18-2023, 07:30 AM   #4
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Guy58 View Post
It's always helpful to treat the ladies with respect and like a human not a piece of meat. This is not meant for anyone in particular but trust me the ladies talk just like we do. Honey always catches more than vinegar.
When Someone gets it we notice as well .
You are a good one .
Xoxoxox
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:25 AM   #5
Y Guy58
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Thank you Summer. I visited you for a massage and was very pleased. I really enjoy spending time with ladies who are true professionals
Y Guy58 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 11:47 AM   #6
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

In your first 90 days here, its always a good idea to submit your potential post/reply to each moderator for approval. If you dont, you're liable to be pointed and banned. If you bought a membership, they will fine you for each infraction, deducted automatically each month
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 05:54 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol well I jhave beennhere since day 1 and the other board before this one!

best peice of advice for new guys is to show respect and you will get respect in return!
Also be patien when trying to see a provider,sometimes our "real world" lives get hectic...but if its a gal you REALLY wanna see AND shes reputable,patience gets rewarded!! lol

AND always have a fun ride!!!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 04:43 AM   #8
Rosepetals
Sweet Miss Mia

User ID: 479536
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

best peice of advice for new guys is to show respect and you will get respect in return!
Also be patient when trying to see a provider,sometimes our "real world" lives get hectic...but if its a gal you REALLY wanna see AND shes reputable,patience gets rewarded!! lol

AND always have a fun ride!!!!!!

Well said Dallas!
I highly agree
Rosepetals is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 05:17 PM   #9
sIMpHAZt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I didn't know there was a "mobile friendly" version of eccie. I just saw it on the left side of the web page. I'll have to try it out. Thanks!
sIMpHAZt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 08:38 PM   #10
Ragnar3rd
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sIMpHAZt View Post
I didn't know there was a "mobile friendly" version of eccie. I just saw it on the left side of the web page. I'll have to try it out. Thanks!
It super nice, alibet it doesn't have all the features/buttons.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women