Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #46
Irish14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porphyria14 View Post
The cool Irish I was trying to find a good beginner's guide and thats what I needed
Glad I could help! Good luck to ya and have fun!
Irish14 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #47
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

User ID: 122581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish14 View Post
MM... Thank -you for that "rant" LOL! I appreciate your perspective and insight!

Irish.

SORRY I ranted on your parade...I just get annoyed with the igmos after a while..
Thanks again for putting out such great info...

all the best!
MagnificMedia is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #48
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great post and point of view.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #49
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificMedia View Post
Irish.

SORRY I ranted on your parade...I just get annoyed with the igmos after a while..
Thanks again for putting out such great info...

all the best!
Thanks MM, LOL!!!! All good and I do appreciate your insight & sense of humor!
Old 08-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #50
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificMedia

IRISH You are so right about P411

Sooo about Menu....

The MENU??????...what is the provider the drive thru at MC Donald's! When did guys decide we have a menu like a friggin drive thru or steak house or something?

If it's not "MENU" then they treat gals like they are a trained pony with specific acts they should preform. Then they turn right around and complain when a gal is mechanical or the felt like she was going thru the motions. Guys let thing be organic. Let the ladies really feel what they are doing when they keep you company. YOU WILL BE MUCH HAPPIER! OK enough on the subject of MENU.

So What should the "menu" be replaced with! "Hey is that a Greek Ass"

Quote:

Don't ask stupid questions!

Yall are screwing this up guys!

Yes
Like "Hey is that a Greek Ass"

Quote:
THEN>>>Are the men on this board crazy...Do they think this board and it's PMs are invisible and above the letter of the law????... What a stupid question to ask. You might as well ask " how much to screw you in the ass?" Because LE see's it all the same dude! We ( the ladies) see it all the same. This board is making guys loose all forms of decorum and most importantly any hint of discretion!

Yes,
Unless this site is housed in Canada

Too Funny Bossy....
And some of yall wonder why you have to pay to get laid....lol

But just in case some of you are listening....

MENU is impersonal, and implies all activities are available for all.
Menu should not be replaced in the context of asking what you are gonna get for your money.

YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ASKING THE QUESTION OUTRIGHT....

Most great providers are skilled at letting the session be organic. Do they participate in all activities no. But there are plenty of hobbyist that will tell you that even though he would have enjoyed_________ he still had a fabulous time and found something new he didn't even know he liked.
And yes hobbying is about fulfilling fantasies but you can screw up the chance of having the fantasy by be so direct, impersonal or out right creepy.
If you read & get what the OP/Irish said about respect and research etc, then you get this as well.

But if you really want a sense of what time with a particular lady is like read her reviews. Look at how she presents herself in her advertising, read what she says on her site, look at the type of photos she uses.

This is a business where there is supposed to be a bit of reading between the lines. That being said...
If the reviews don't mention the activity (not menu item) you desire it's likely the answer is no. If she has several reviews there are patterns you will see.
I mean, come on isn't this why the reviews are there or is it what most of us gals suspect....it's truly to see who can tell the best fish story...lol...wink
ALSO...
Join P411 and read the ladies preferred activities ( notice the are called activities not her Menu).

In other words you don't need a phrase to ask the question because that's what the research can tell you.

Most importantly many have decided you want it all spelled out before you spend your hard earned money and I can understand that to some degree.
But remember gents you are the gender with hobbies like hunting and fishing, sports... How many of you have ever spent $1000 on a fishing trip and came home with nothing but a hangover and a sunburn to show for it? Or pay for a hunting lease every year but don't always bring home any venison. Or have season tickets to a football team with the hopes they will go all the way...Do they always go all the way? No...but it was still a fun season.

This hobby is no different. It about the experience, the trip, the journey, the fun and sometimes the results.

To use a sports analogy or metaphor or what ever.... attitude is 90% of winning. Start with the right attitude, do your homework, and you win.

BTW this applies to the ladies too...attitude is what will make or break you.

uh oh.....Sorry Irish I may have ranted again...lol damn it...
Old 08-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #51
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Too Funny Bossy....
And some of yall wonder why you have to pay to get laid....lol

But just in case some of you are listening....

MENU is impersonal, and implies all activities are available for all.
Menu should not be replaced in the context of asking what you are gonna get for your money.

Most great providers are skilled at letting the session be organic. Do they participate in all activities no. But there are plenty of hobbyist that will tell you that even though he would have enjoyed_________ he still had a fabulous time and found something new he didn't even know he liked.
And yes hobbying is about fulfilling fantasies but you can screw up the chance of having the fantasy by be so direct, impersonal or out right creepy.
If you read & get what the OP/Irish said about respect and research etc, then you get this as well.

But if you really want a sense of what time with a particular lady is like read her reviews. Look at how she presents herself in her advertising, read what she says on her site, look at the type of photos she uses.

This is a business where there is supposed to be a bit of reading between the lines. That being said...
If the reviews don't mention the activity (not menu item) you desire it's likely the answer is no. If she has several reviews there are patterns you will see.
I mean, come on isn't this why the reviews are there or is it what most of us gals suspect....it's truly to see who can tell the best fish story...lol...wink
ALSO...
Join P411 and read the ladies preferred activities ( notice the are called activities not her Menu).

In other words you don't need a phrase to ask the question because that's what the research can tell you.

Most importantly many have decided you want it all spelled out before you spend your hard earned money and I can understand that to some degree.
But remember gents you are the gender with hobbies like hunting and fishing, sports... How many of you have ever spent $1000 on a fishing trip and came home with nothing but a hangover and a sunburn to show for it? Or pay for a hunting lease every year but don't always bring home any venison. Or have season tickets to a football team with the hopes they will go all the way...Do they always go all the way? No...but it was still a fun season.

This hobby is no different. It about the experience, the trip, the journey, the fun and sometimes the results.

To use a sports analogy or metaphor or what ever.... attitude is 90% of winning. Start with the right attitude, do your homework, and you win.

BTW this applies to the ladies too...attitude is what will make or break you.

uh oh.....Sorry Irish I may have ranted again...lol damn it...
#11... Never use the term "Menu".... They are "Activities"..

Lesson learned!!!!
Old 08-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #52
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Quote:
#11... Never use the term "Menu".... They are "Activities"..

Lesson learned!!!!
OK now you are just makin fun of me...LOL

go ahead... Irish I deserve it...

but thats ok if you ever get to Houston I can introduce you to some ladies that enjoy amazing activities...but none have menus...lol

http://www.alwaysbelle.com

http://www.allallison.com

http://www.russianseductress.com

http://www.missannadavis.com

http://www.isabellabrasil.com
Old 08-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #53
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:

Most great providers are skilled at letting the session be organic.
Problem is, some ladies upsell "fetishes". So how is a guy to know what to bring, and how is the lady to know he wants more than the usual and the extra he brought isn't just "a tip"?

Yes yes read the reviews bla bla, but unless the lady does the exact same thing with every guy there's a small chance the experience will be the same for everyone. It might be great for one and just ok for another because of a million factors that come into play during a specific date.

Maybe we should start referencing reviews and say we want to do the same thing?
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:26 AM   #54
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457

Irish 14-It is refreshing to read a post that is not slamming providers. You sound like the ideal client.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:33 AM   #55
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457
Default I had a guy get offended when I asked him if he would like to shower.

I was doing it out of courtesy because it was a hot Texas summer. He snapped at me with, " I already took a shower". When he took his clothes off he reeked. It does not take more than 5 minutes to hop in shower and run some soap and water over your armpits, butt and nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
WOW! @M A X
He argued w/you about washing his own butt????

I never have a problem w/gents taking a shower before hand ....

the problem i have is gents being in the shower and not using any soap.
Just rinsing w/hot water does nothing for the tool box but open up
your pores for a worse smell of aroma when you get out the shower.
Please use the soap while in the shower and give the boys attention so i can give the boys
lots of special attention.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #56
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10 View Post
Problem is, some ladies upsell "fetishes". So how is a guy to know what to bring, and how is the lady to know he wants more than the usual and the extra he brought isn't just "a tip"?

Yes yes read the reviews bla bla, but unless the lady does the exact same thing with every guy there's a small chance the experience will be the same for everyone. It might be great for one and just ok for another because of a million factors that come into play during a specific date.

Maybe we should start referencing reviews and say we want to do the same thing?

ZX...You are absolutely correct when you say there are a million factors that play into how YOUR experience will be.

So upfront question and no amount of discussing is going to answer those curiosities before you actually spend time with a provider anyway. Reading the reviews just helps increase the odds.

Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. The object or situation of interest is called the fetish; the person who has a fetish for that object/situation is a fetishist.[1] A sexual fetish may be regarded as an enhancing element to a romantic/sexual relationship "achieved in ordinary ways (e.g. having the partner wear a particular garment)" or as a mental disorder/disorder of sexual preference if it causes significant psychosocial distress for the person or has detrimental effects on important areas of their life.[2] Arousal from a particular body part is classified as partialism.[3]

When you are talking the world of fetish that's a whole nother ball of wax. Most fetish interest if not included with sex are legal. It's when you mix the two it gets tricky. That being said if what you are seeking is to find a fetish inclusive provider I can assure you that takes trial and error for sure. You may have to kiss a few frogs to find your goddess. ~wink! What I think you mean is that ladies say they are fetish friendly or they will participate in ACTIVITIES that are fetish based. As for Up-selling...Personally I have never been a fan of that. I believe that a women either enjoys it and when all the stars align with someone and it's an activity or situation she likes she should be willing to do those things w/o asking more. I feel a provider who uses specific situation or fetish for up-selling opens herself up to having those questions asked. I also believe for many ( not all) this is how something that was supposed to be organic and natural during a session become mechanical and utilitarian.

The moral here is that each and every experience is it's own . Do your research see if the gal in her reviews has participated in some of the activities or situations in those reviews that you enjoy then invest in an hour visit and go have fun...You will find once you have met her and been involved more intimately those intimate conversation will take place with ease. They actually make excellent pillow talk when you are waiting to get your second wind for your MSOGs that you gents love so much!

Just don't start out expecting to know all the intimate details of your encounter before you even have it. That is how you can ruin the experience, creep a gal out, offend some, get shut down by the provider but most importantly get yourself arrested!
Remember if a gal is selling her companionship which is what they all sell right... then how can she tell you that anal sex is on the menu...THE ONLY THING THAT IS ON THE MENU is time with her.....once you have been there done that so to speak.....then she can feel more comfy talking about her likes and dislikes and your likes and dislikes.
As for the question concerning the tip ...don't put that part in the envelope. Discuss during pillow talk...then give her the extra before leaving..
Now let me just say that I am not a big proponent of short appointments ( 15 min, 30 min etc) I personally think that if you are trying to get your fantasies met seeing a gall who offers 15 and 30 min appointments you are barking up the wrong tree. just my 2 cent on that...

Now go forth and hobby and have some great pillow talk! lol
Old 08-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #57
Irish14
Valued Poster

"Remember if a gal is selling her companionship which is what they all sell right... then how can she tell you that anal sex is on the menu...THE ONLY THING THAT IS ON THE MENU is time with her"

I'm so confused now...... LOL!
Old 08-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #58
MagnificMedia
Account Disabled

Quote:
"Remember if a gal is selling her companionship which is what they all sell right... then how can she tell you that anal sex is on the menu...THE ONLY THING THAT IS ON THE MENU is time with her"

I'm so confused now...... LOL!
Sorry Irish ...That part was so important to get across I thought I better say in the native hobbyist tongue.....
LOL ( oh and I was being a bit sarcastic)
Old 08-05-2013, 04:57 PM   #59
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry Irish ...That part was so important to get across I thought I better say in the native hobbyist tongue.....
LOL ( oh and I was being a bit sarcastic)
Well played MM... Well played!!! Oh and thanks for the links! I definitely need to get to Houston for a few days!
Old 05-31-2014, 06:29 PM   #60
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Do NOT pass up this opportunity. Dallas is awesome with the bubble bath!
Not to deflect an awesome thread and needed information for the newcomers here, just want to give a shout out confirmation of Cpalmson's admonition about not passing up an opportunity for a bubblebath from Dallas Rain. I was lucky enough to experience it during her last trip through our state and it is NOT to be missed, along with everything else she does that makes time with her amazing.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women